Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 07:55 PM   #61  
WW Moderator

Amy, good luck on the exercise this week! Be sure and get plenty of sleep so you have enoug stamina to keep it up.

Ellis, I read somewhere that Bridge Mix makes boobs shrink.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:16 PM   #62  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 3FC

I must run out and get some of this so-called "Bridge" mix. I'm tired of luggin' these things around!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:21 PM   #63  

Height: 5'-2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 3FC
Oh, GREAT! Like THOSE need to be smaller! NOT!
Old 02-24-2004, 03:35 PM   #64  
Amy Needs New Shoes

HAHAHAHA How wonderful! I just bought some bridge mix today! haha I wouldn't mind a little boobie shrinkage! I've been pretty bummed out today. Its drizzly rain and I'm not happy at work. I know, I know, who is. haha But I'm supposed to go out with friends tonight for Fat Tuesday and hope to have some fun. Still haven't gotten on the exercise wagon for the week. Right now the plan is to go tomorrow night, Thursday night and Saturday morning. We'll see if I make it Take care ladies
Old 02-24-2004, 05:08 PM   #65  

Fat Tuesday, Amy!? What's THAT!? Is that like open house for eating?!
Old 02-25-2004, 02:33 PM   #66  
Amy Needs New Shoes

HAHAHAHA. Yeah thats what I had in mind. Ended up not eating much and drinking a lot. haha Some mardi gras thing I think. I just went along for the ride. I just don't know when I'm gonna get back to the gym. Argh. Too tired today. Later - Amy
Old 02-25-2004, 10:49 PM   #67  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HEY!! Fat Tuesday=a chance to binge before Lent. Here in Michigan FAT TUESDAY=Packzi (pronounced poonch-key) a disgustingly high fat, high sugar, filled doughnut-like confection. (It is Polish.) Even the supermarkets here make them, but lots of people go to Hamtramck to buy them from the Polish bakeries. I personally am not that crazy about them, but my skinny hubby ate 8 of them one year!!! (And 1 is about the number of calories that WE should be eating in a day!!!)
Old 02-26-2004, 09:51 AM   #68  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Mmmmm sugar filled donut sounds like my idea of Heaven! I'm going to have to figure out what to do with myself. I don't know if I'm in hibernation mode or what but I just can't get enough sugar!!! Those damn girl scout cookies are pure evil!! i'm FINALLY going back to the gym today. And the weather is finally clearing up and getting warmer (up to 60 today) so I'm going to try to walk at lunch. Hope you're all doing good.
Old 02-28-2004, 09:34 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Little late on the uptake but Fat Tuesday at least here Mobile and New Orleans = the day before Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent. It is basically the equivalent to the Carnival. We have two or three weeks of nightly parades and balls were people dress up and wear masks. The riders on the floats throw beads, candy, cups, moon-pies etc to the people on the ground. Fat Tuesday wraps all of this up- all day long parade after parade and lots of food and drink.

We went to one mardi gras ball and I took my kids to the parades on Tuesday.... A bunch of people from work went to one of my MD's condo's (he was at work) and we used his place for cooking and resting and ran the kids up and down the stairs for the parades. It was cold and raining but they still had the parades.

Down to 156 this AM... which is good for me since this week has been a weird food week. Work has been heck and I haven't had time to eat (doesn't sound like a problem but it is) so 16 pounds to summer goal
Old 02-29-2004, 04:35 PM   #70  
Determined to succeed.

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5' 3"

Hello, can I join?

I know I'm a little late joining the challenge - but I suppose it's never too late to start!

My current weight: 197

My June 5th goal: 175

Plan that I am following:

- Exercise 4 to 5 times per week including aerobic and strength training
- Drinking at least 96 oz. of water daily
- Snacking less. No caffeine. Stop eating 2 to 3 hours before bedtime.
- Journaling Daily
- Reporting back to my friends at 3FC!

What I will do to reach that goal: Finish Reading Bob Green's book "Get with the Program", Take care of my body, Keep a detailed journal

What I will do when you get to my goal: Buy a new bathing suit and summer outfit and hit the beach!!

I've had some trouble with my 3FC account in the past - sometimes it won't let me post.. If that happens, I just might try to get a new account!

Well, talk to you all tomorrow!

-Gracie
Old 02-29-2004, 04:42 PM   #71  

Of course, Gracie! Welcome!
Old 03-01-2004, 10:01 AM   #72  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Good job Amy Jo! Welcome Gracie

Well I had a total binge this weekend. My boyfriend and I just stayed in and ATE! We had a ton of donuts and cheetos and sodas! It was great. haha But I absolutely have to get back on track this week. I'm up at least 1 pound if not 2 pounds. I am going to: 1. Go to the grocery store today and buy good stuff! 2. I am exercising a minimum of 3 days this week (if not more) starting with a weight lifting class tonight. 3. I am going to start walking at lunch again since it will be in the 70's here this week 4. I am giving up sugary sodas and drinking the diet rite raspberry sodas I bought weeks ago! Ok. How does all that sound? Now if I can just do it!!!! But I do have an up note. I know I've lost weight this year. I just had to have a new Costco ID photo taken and I can tell a big difference in my face and neck. YEAH! My workout buddy and I took a photo together last week and I'm going to try to get a new one. Hopefully I can get a new photo to put on here too. Ok, I'm talking too much. Later gals. Hope you're all doing well - Amy
Old 03-01-2004, 12:16 PM   #73  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Gracie
Old 03-02-2004, 09:40 AM   #74  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Well I was WAY off. I've gained back about 7 pounds I was so upset last night when I got on the scale. I know its my own fault but it still hurt. But I did very good with my diet yesterday and I'm starting out today very well also. I'm not going to let it happen again! Hope you're all doing better than me! I think its time for someone to get drill sargent on me Ellis where are ya? hehe Thanks ladies. Glad I have you to come to.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:49 AM   #75  

Amy, I'm here! So sorry you've gained weight, hon. That's why I weigh every day. It just creeps up on me.
Okay, listen girl... you get your butt in gear! Hear me!!
Closed Thread