Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 11:14 PM   #31  

Height: 5'-2"

My gawd... you're SPYING on me!
(just emailed you and lied and said I'd had "a couple" of popsicles. )
We ate all the sugar free ones YESTERDAY, and they didn't have any left at the store today. damn. (they have a bit of a chemical taste, but I'm trying to get over it until I'm totally gaunt)

'night night!
Old 06-26-2003, 07:51 AM   #32  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I need some of those cold and sugar-free treats! Next trip to the big city, I'll bring along the cooler and ice packs.

My OINK was potato salad with dinner last night. It was worth every carb and calorie! New potatoes, radishes, fresh dill...nummy!
Old 06-26-2003, 09:17 AM   #33  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

DH and I walked to the Gelato shop and I had a two scooper last night oh well, at least I had to walk about 15 blocks to get there and then walk back home, hopefully I burned some of it off - or maybe just sweated it off!

BTW Ruthxxx- you can buy a big box of diet Mr. Freezees at Zellers for about $4.00 they are liquid so you don't need a cooler to bring them home. Just pop them in the freezer when you get home

Last edited by mauvaisroux; 06-26-2003 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:05 PM   #34  

I am eating loads of popsicles, but mostly the sugar free Creamsicles. We do not have the Skinny Cows and the Blue Bunny stuff here in Canada, but at least we have the sugar free 20 calorie Creamsicles! I tell the girls they are taste free as well (pretty much true) as they have their OWN popsicles (ice pops and also I let them eat my sugar free fudgsicles sometimes) so they will not eat them! Please girls, let mother have her pathetic 20 calorie treats to herself, they are nearly $4 a box!! (see, I'm cheap too)

Lidian
Old 06-26-2003, 02:19 PM   #35  

Unhappy I'm losing my mind!

I have been drinking slurpee's, eating jumbo freezies and everything else I can get my hands on.....I was 40 lbs lighter this time last year and I am in a total black hole.....my husband looked at me last night like he didn't know me....not in an unkind way but couldn't believe it when I was filling my jumbo clear cup at 7-11 with 13 different colors/flavours of slurpee....after soccer.....I had watched oprah the other eve and I think there are probably about 40 tbsp of sugar in one of those at least....oh goodness I am completely losing it!

Eliz
Old 06-26-2003, 02:41 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Hang in there, Liz. You CAN do this - just because you're not doing it now doesn't mean you can't. Stop kicking yourself because you were in a better place last year at this time and just concentrate on where you are now... you can't change yesterday, but you CAN change tomorrow.

And my pig-out... I was going to eat "just a few" almonds a couple nights ago. I've been trying to limit myself to eating an ounce or less every time I eat them... well, fortunately, I kept it to 1 oz. per sitting - unfortunately, I had 3 sittings, lol. I just can't help it, they're so darn good!
Old 06-26-2003, 06:11 PM   #37  

Thanks Lunula.......chin up for me then....all 3 of them

Eliz
Old 06-26-2003, 06:52 PM   #38  

Oh Ruth... I'd KILL for a pototo.
I used to look after this sweet (well, fairly sweet) old Irish lady, and every day for lunch she'd have two new boiled potatoes with the skin on with butter.

Liz, I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. It's hard when it's so hot... hugs, sweetie.

Lidian, that's what we're buying! Why the heck are they multi-coloured, though!? What's this pink and purple stuff? Creamsicles are supposed to be ORANGE! DH and I fight over the orange ones.
I just caught my little DS in the deep freeze with TWO of them in his hand! I marched him back, and he reluctantly took out two high-fat ice cream sandwiches instead.
Old 06-26-2003, 06:55 PM   #39  

Pototo.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:37 PM   #40  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Ellis-You say Pototo and I say Patoto......I want one too...A HUGE baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and chives. I"M HUNGRY!!!!! (By the way, I installed a spy camera in your kitchen, so be careful....)

Lidian-It's true though!! All the diet stuff is smaller and costs more!! Let them eat their own bloody popsicles. (HOW APPETIZING!!!)

Liz-Sorry you are having a tough time, but the others are right. It is hard to do much of anything in this heat, and you need to stop beating up on yourself. Just start again! (Easier said than done, I know.) I've been on here chatting and not doing anything much about my weight for almost a year and I finally got going this week. You can too, and we'll all support each other!!!

Lunula-Sounds like me with the pistachios!!!

HI!! to everybody I didn't mention individually!!!!
Old 06-26-2003, 07:52 PM   #41  

Yeah! I still want ice cream for dinner!
Old 06-26-2003, 07:54 PM   #42  

I hate to post this because I don't want Den to cheat, but I just ate 10 mini "sorbie" chocolate peanut butter cups. Knowing what Sorbie candies do to stomachs, I expect to be getting rid of them sometime this evening.
Den, you are NOT allowed to cheat!
Old 06-27-2003, 09:25 AM   #43  

I'm happy to report that as a result of catching up on past epidodes of HBO's Oz I forgot to eat the ice cream and by the time I noticed it was bed time

Old 06-27-2003, 11:58 PM   #44  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Ellis-I was half way through a Healthy Choice Fudge bar (DREAMY!!!) before I realized it was heavy milk product and NOT Phase 1 appropriate. Couldn't bring myself to throw the rest out!!! On the bright side, I didn't eat any pistachios today!!!!!

Mauvais-GOOD GOING!!! The only thing that is GUARANTEED to distract me from food is sex!!! I keep telling DH it is HIS fault I'm fat, and he needs to get busy!!!!
Closed Thread