Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 05:05 PM   #46  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

I have a GREAT rack.....it is just further south than it used to be!!!!!
Old 06-11-2003, 05:27 PM   #47  

Mine is about on the floor without a good sports bra to stick it in!

Lidian
Old 06-11-2003, 07:47 PM   #48  

Height: 5'-2"

Chris... you DO know that was a joke, huh?
Geez, the things that pop out of my mouth/fingers.

I haven't got much of a rack. But like Lidian, it's squashed into a sports bra. Breastfeeding for a total of 3 years is enough to do anyone in. NOT that I regret it!
Old 06-11-2003, 07:59 PM   #49  
Searching

I was married you silly girls, REMEMBER?

I had a fire in my apartment when Bastian was a baby, and I was naked and nursing. I was pretty comfy, but the firemen found me a blanket ;-)

Miss Chris
Old 06-11-2003, 09:18 PM   #50  

Yikes!

Actually, I was referring to the pedophile comment.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:21 PM   #51  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I could go to a topless beach too.

Oooo Ellis, I'm telling.... When sleeping naked it is very important to keep a set of clothes close by.

We are a very willing bunch to be nude or partially nude aren't we?
Old 06-11-2003, 11:21 PM   #52  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well, I actually do go around topless or just in undies all the time. I remember when I was a little kid, I had this obsession with getting dressed for school in front of our picture window facing the street. Of course the blinds were open. *LOL* I was a weird kid. Also, in my younger days, I would erm... do some crazy things outside and well, entertain my (male) friends.
I guess I am comfortable being naked around hubby. I'm just not comfortable having sex. Too much fat in the way. I mean, when I'm 5 foot 2, and he's 6 foot 4 and we're both over weight - it's kinda hard to get creative. Pretty much our problem is timing, desire, positioning, and quality. *LOL* Other than that it's just great... hehehe.

Thank heavens for the toybox.
Old 06-12-2003, 07:09 AM   #53  

Sounds like you've entertained a heck of a lot of people in your life, Lizzi.

Toybox?! What's in it?
Old 06-12-2003, 10:20 AM   #54  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well, lets just say there are no stuffed animals or little red fire trucks.

and yeah, I entertained quite a few friends in my youth. i was a crazy little teen. one who thought that was the only way people would like me. heh... i'm still not convinced i was wrong. *L*
Old 06-12-2003, 07:46 PM   #55  
Searching

Its good to contribute the good of all. Way to go Lizzy! I got a toybox too, but I never play with it by myself, but my husband does. Is that weird?

And do you gals fantasize? I hardly ever do and its usually cause some young hot thing just caught me in the wrong mood at Target.

Miss Chris
Old 06-13-2003, 12:01 PM   #56  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Chris- that reminds of that Tostitos commercial where the woman is standing in line at the cash at a department store daydreaming about her and her friends at a party talking about some guy they know's butt and she accidentally says "oh yeah come to momma" out loud and the whole line up looks at her and the clerk thinks she is talking about him

hmmm... something about Wesley Snipes dressed as Blade.... Mind you some people keeping telling DH he looks like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix so I can kinda fullfil that one, heh, heh... he does have a long black leather trenchcoat
Old 06-13-2003, 12:07 PM   #57  
Searching

Talking In my youth

DH resembled Brad Pitt more than well I can't think of any fat, old, blond stars. I still find him darn sexy from time to time. Especially when he is loving me/taking care of me.

So what does fantising about talking about a guys butt have to do with selling cornchip? Advertising slays me.

Miss Chris
Old 06-13-2003, 12:37 PM   #58  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I have a toybox but it hard to find the time for it anymore. I'm more likely to wait until the Cute Boyfriend comes home and jump him instead. He LOVES the toybox tho.... boys and their toys...

I fantazine A LOT. Mostly about my boyfriend doing the laundry.

I do read lots of erotica. Like when the Cute Boyfriend is in the shower and I want to get "warmed up." My favorite it Best Bisexual Women's Erotica by Cara Bruce. Great stuff. And the subscription to Club Confidential.
Old 06-13-2003, 02:54 PM   #59  

Default I love this thread!

Finally, confirmation that someone else is going through what I am. You girls have made me feel much more normal.

I am 27 and currently living with my boyfriend of 5 years. We (I) anticipate that we'll be married within the next year. Everything is great, exept for my dread of having sex.

It started about 3 years ago, gradually at first. That was when I had started to gain the weight. I would turn him down occasionally but most of the time we had fantastic sex. As the months passed my sexual desire gradually declined. A year ago I went on anti-depressent meds and since then...I'm bone dry.

Over that past 6 months we have tried everything to get my libido back. We've romanced each other, played games, watched movies, dressed up, talked, talked and talked. It's not budging.

I was finally able to admit to myself that it was my weight brining us down. He is a dream and still thinks I am sexy and beautiful. He says he just wants to be close to me. What else could I ask for right?

So, alas I am on another diet. Hoping that this time my weightloss will fix another one of my personal problems. When I met my boyfriend I was significantly smaller. About 175, I am now an enormous 228. It make so much sense that this is the issue. I mean, I even feel uncomfortable seeing my family because I've gained so much weight.

So the only solution is:

Weightloss = Increase in Libido

Hoping, hoping, hoping that's the answer.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:15 PM   #60  

Oh... Justme... I'm so sorry. One good thing is that it sounds as though you have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend.
If you like us, come and join us in our search for the secret of thin... we would love to have you...
Closed Thread