Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 02:42 PM   #31  

Mini chocolate eggs. Toasted bagels. I must get my evil twin to STOP eating them! She must put that stuff in my shopping cart when I'm busy pricing the tofu and broccoli. I am sure it wasn't ME, because I would never ever ever buy chocolate or bagels! (ha ha ha!)

Lidian
Old 04-08-2003, 09:38 PM   #32  
Cat Lover

Thanks for the boost Ellis!

I feel better now. I had a great workout Monday and then came home and played chef.

I attempted to make lower fat eggplant parmisiana. In my opinion I suceeded. I used "Pam" no stick spray on my George Forman grill. I grilled the eggplant pieces on there instead of in an oil bath in the frying pan. I THINK they came out very tasty. I added up all the calories then divided by the portions. It was just under 400 calories for a chunk about 5 x 3 1/2inches and an inch and a half thick.

I skipped the wine! That is my nemesis (it's the chocolate cake of MY diets). I like seltzer water and that is a lot like a treat compared to plain water.

Still going!!!

Sandi

170/150.5/120
Old 04-09-2003, 06:16 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Heard the rain telling me that those nilla waffers were yummy and I just had to get that stupid voice out of my head. Then the dag gone thing must have wanted desert cause the was an ice cream sandwich to follow. Guess that I am with the evil twin idea it seems to work on the soaps.

sandy
Old 04-10-2003, 08:47 PM   #34  

My evil twin also orders me to eat Nutri-Grain bars when I am not even hungry. But I am not even hungry, I say. She says, shut up and get me one RIGHT NOW! And if there are any mini chocolate eggs left I want a couple of those too.

Well, I told her tonight, the girls had some of those, there are only a few left. (This is a GOOD THING! Cuz I cannot eat what is no longer there!)

My evil twin became enraged. How dare I let the girls eat her mini chocolate eggs! Then you must get me TWO granola bars immediately she said.

And this went on in an equally tiresome manner for a long time (about 5 minutes, but it felt longer) and she made me eat 2 Nutri-Grain bars.

Lidian
Old 04-11-2003, 09:18 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Last nite my twin wanted donuts(1) and chips and salsa. A death wish for the sotmach I think.
Closed Thread