Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 11:20 AM   #1  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Arrow chat-March 17th on

I am just plain tired today. My stiffness left, now I just wanna go back to bed. But I am not gonna. I bought a new magazine. Yes, another one. Gonna look thru than and then do some housework. I am waiting for a phone interview with unemployment. Fun... It is raining today. We need it, but it does nothing for the mood. I will go get a glass of water and perk myself up. Yawn... How is everyone doing today???
Old 03-17-2003, 12:09 PM   #2  
you can call me flower

I just got done skimming the April issue of Shape. Not impressed at all. These women were all too thin. I have no desire to look like skin on bones. OBviously 90%+ of them have never had children!!! I want curves and muscles. I saw something in there that spoke to me though. "Do you want to be fit? Or do you want not to be fat? It makes a difference."

You know, I hate waiting??? Think I mentioned that before. I can't jump in the shower because I have to be available for the phone btwn 8-12 today for unemployment. We can't go to the park. Not sure we would but I can't. I can't work in the garden. I hate not being able to do whatever whenever! Not very good with rules am I??? I just don't like waiting.... It makes me want to eat. But i am not hungry!!!! UGH!!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 12:30 PM   #3  
Must Shrink.

I hate waiting too. Hope the call came early... The sun is shining here and I'm about to head outside to inhale the spring smells.

L
Old 03-17-2003, 12:36 PM   #4  

Good morning beautiful Flower,
I just finished my week-end 32 hour shift at the hospital
so I feel like "twilight Zone" right now.
I hate to wait for anything too. I had to wait a lot as a child,
I hated then and now....It helps to find pleasant things to
do while waiting. Deep relaxing breaths sometimes helps
and thinking of pleasant things and people that I love...A
few little day dreams never hurt anyone.
I hope things work out for you on the unemployement.
Be very gentle with yourself. You are a good person and
you are special to us...So take care of our friend...you.
Have a good day.
Old 03-17-2003, 01:32 PM   #5  
you can call me flower

Nope...no call. I read a magazine, did a crossword puzzle, bathed the baby, fed the dog, cleaned the birdcage. I hate this!!!! Call already. Thank goodness I have cable internet! The worst that happens is they so no, right??? I never wanted to apply anyways, welfare made me do it. But I got insurance for Grif thru Chris's work so that is taken care of. But 188 a week in unemployment could really help getting my craft business off the ground. What ever happens, happens... Gotta stay busy!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 02:16 PM   #6  
you can call me flower

okay...I will just call this all about flower thread. JK. I am over it now. They called. It was about 20 minutes long. They will make their decision this week. I honestly have no idea what they will decide... Not sure I care. Time to get back to LIFE! YEAH!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 02:44 PM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

Ya-ya... you say the nicest things. You must be some sort of goddess.

Well. It's hot as **** out there! (I think that's the only swear word that Mauvais will allow me, so let's make the best of it.) 8 degrees celcius!!
Just had a nap after my excruciating 20 minute workout at the Y this morning. Feeling a little groggy.
Old 03-17-2003, 02:51 PM   #8  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

You said it Ellis! It is really warm here (for you newbies-Ellis and I live in the same city, actually almost the same neighborhood

I just went for a walk on my lunch wearing just a leather jacket, no gloves or scarf and I was sweating my butt off by the time I got to the office!

Beautiful day out!

Last edited by mauvaisroux; 03-19-2003 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-17-2003, 04:51 PM   #9  
a brave new me...

Exclamation Hey...

You guys live in the same city... the same neighborhood??? I didn't know that! No fair... I want to live near another alternachick!!
Old 03-17-2003, 05:32 PM   #10  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Neener, neener. I live near Ellis and Mauvais too. In fact, we went out for dim-sum last summer and will do so again soon. I'm only a 90 minute drive away!
I do visit WI sometimes, Sojo. Have a friend in Richland Centre and another one near Appleton. Where are you?
Old 03-17-2003, 05:44 PM   #11  
you can call me flower

Now this is really unfair! Boo Hoo! There used to be someone that chatted with us awhile back from Reno, but they haven't posted in forever...Can't remember her name. She was Pagan... I am so far from all of you!
Old 03-17-2003, 06:13 PM   #12  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Soujourner - Do you live near Madison? I love Madison. It's one of my "Top Ten Cities I Would Move to." I had the chance to visit it last May. I had no idea it was sooo awesome.

It's beautiful here today (as it is almost everyday). It finally stopped raining. But now there are amazing and colorful flowers covering the hillsides.

I read the last issue of Shape. It had a cool blurb about ADD and Obesity.
Old 03-17-2003, 06:29 PM   #13  

Height: 5'-2"

Yeah, Mauvais can WALK to my house! And if Ruthie hadn't sold her apartment in town , we could have seen more of her!
Why don't all of you simplify matters and move to Ottawa? It's very nice here. A little dull, but clean and attractive. And cold. And uptight.
We could have a damn fine party, though!
Old 03-17-2003, 07:48 PM   #14  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I would move if I can bring my nephew with me, but somehow I don't think my sister would let me.

I found out I have to go to Vancouver for work. I am kind of excited. I would love to go for vacation, but not work. Plus I am afraid when I do get there I won't be able to help out.

I have been trying to talk to alot of my friends who I haven't seen in awhile. I have spent too much time trying to block everyone out. Fixed one friendship, and probably 2 more to go.
Old 03-19-2003, 12:43 AM   #15  
a brave new me...

Angry Yup...

Hate to say it, but I live in the Fox Cities/Appleton area and a couple hours north of Madison and Milwaukee. I love Madison too... great city. Appleton... not so great but its very safe and clean and low cost of living and our families are in this area but way too conservative and small for me. Hopefully we will be able to move in a couple of years.
Closed Thread