Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 12:43 PM   #46  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

My size 20 pants the khaki ones are a bit too snug. I can wear them , but totally not comfy. They go in my closet for a few weeks. I can fit the 18/20 ones just fine. I hate my gutt. I hate everything today. I am sure 2.5 hours of sleep will do that to anybody! One of the animals puked all over the stairs. I have no idea what they ate, but yuck! Well, off I go to my dads to feed their cats, empty trash ect... They are getting back from vacation today. No more doggy for me. I am glad. He is just too much work. He chases the cat who chases the birds. I had been woken up by all of them last night a million times ea. Not my day I guess. My children can visit the dog at my dads. I suppose I shall look for a good dead to be done also... I think my biggest ta da today will be a nap! Later friends... the very sad flower
Old 03-21-2003, 12:43 PM   #47  
Must Shrink.

And some day you shall!

L
Closed Thread