View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 09:11 AM   #114

Height: 5' 7"

Good Hola!

Bobbi - 27 days to get up and go to work (we work a 4-day week), and June 1st (well, accurately, it'll be May 30th) is the retirement date. Getting there!

From everything I've heard from friends and cronies, hip surgery is a far different experience than knee surgery.... much easier! Plus, KarenFL had both knees done at the same time, which is really terrifying. I. Am. Not. Anticipating. Any. Problems. I do hope she's out dancing, since she isn't visiting 3FC very often!

How awful for you that 1) you had shingles at age 10 (!!!!) and 2) that you had such a nasty father! That's a terrible thing to tell anyone, but especially a KID. Wowsers!

Carol Sue - it might be too late for the meds for your DH. I was told there's a 72 hour window for them to be effective, and it sounds like he's beyond that. Stubborn men! But his choice!!

Gorgeous here! I hope it continues... the WF are saying snow today and tomorrow, maybe. Maybe is the operative word. They're wrong much more than they're right!

Later, lovelies!

If you're not part of the solution, you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker---unknown