Old 04-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #451  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Shannon, Up there you all have the flood and tornado watch. We only have the flood watch so far. Which is strange since we're so close together. The schools have cancelled all afternoon/evening practices and events. Honestly didn't know until my son walked in and I asked him what he was doing home since I usually have to pick him up.

Zumba I just have to give you a I think you have more clothes than you know what to do with (Saying this with love ) You say you don't have anything to wear every time you have to go some where You know what I think? I think you're like my Mom and you will never be seen in the same thing twice at an event ... or in my Moms case at work. I would love to have a closet/wardrobe like that ... well if you can't find anything to wear in there that you want to wear it's time to go shopping my friend

Last edited by love2b150; 04-29-2014 at 03:44 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:45 PM   #452  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I need to come and stay in my area I got in trouble with the forum today... I opened my big mouth and people did not like it I should know better! I should just stay in my own little corner
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #453  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
I need to come and stay in my area I got in trouble with the forum today... I opened my big mouth and people did not like it I should know better! I should just stay in my own little corner
Sum, I am restraining my typing finger from posting something over there.
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Zumba I just have to give you a I think you have more clothes than you know what to do with (Saying this with love ) You say you don't have anything to wear every time you have to go some where You know what I think? I think you're like my Mom and you will never be seen in the same thing twice at an event ... or in my Moms case at work. I would love to have a closet/wardrobe like that ... well if you can't find anything to wear in there that you want to wear it's time to go shopping my friend [/QUOTE]

I wish I could say that was true but the reason i say i have nothing to wear is because i have outgrown my clothes. I have a beautiful wardrobe I am the first to admit it....i used to get compliments on how I put outfits together and i can pair something old up with something new and make it look great, thats why I don'[t get rid of alot of clothes. Its sad that i am down to one pair of zumba pants and two pairs of jeans that fit, a few tops and thats about it. More incentive to lose weight, i can't afford to replace!!!
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:15 PM   #455  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I must ask this.... Since I have been posting my success here.. I am pi$$ing you guys off? -- I was really sad when you started the thread about failures. I felt it was a direct hit at me.

Would you like me to stop posting?

I think we should support each other in good and bad.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #456  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Aw, Zumba Go to your party and enjoy yourself!

Sum, I saw what you were up to - it was entertaining! Wowser, you got yourself ignored! You never know how somebody is going to react. And I can only speak for myself, but I absolutely want to hear about every struggle and success that anyone's willing to share, great and small! DO NOT STOP POSTING!!

Rennie, for the 161! You're on a roll now!

Shannon, what a shame that you're stuck in Onederland! 194 is pretty awesome place to pause, and it'll be just a memory very soon, I've no doubt. You and Rennie will be seeing new decades before you know it.

Heidi, just say the word and I'll be at your tableside! Love your concoctions!

Last edited by Cattails; 04-29-2014 at 07:47 PM.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #457  
~Shannon

Quote:
I must ask this.... Since I have been posting my success here.. I am pi$$ing you guys off? -- I was really sad when you started the thread about failures. I felt it was a direct hit at me.

It doesn't bother me and I am happy to share the good and bad. I only started it because several mentioned it. In the past I have had trouble reading about successes of others when I was not personally experiencing success so
I can definitely empathize with anyone experiencing that. That is one of the reasons I had to take a sabbatical from Facebook. Currently, I am in a better place emotionally and with my eating disorder so such things don't affect me right now. I think we all need to be who we are....honest! So, post your good or bad.

Last edited by Shannonsnail; 04-29-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #458  
~Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattails View Post
Shannon, what a shame that you're stuck in Onederland! 194 is pretty awesome place to pause, and it'll be just a memory very soon, I've no doubt. You and Rennie will be seeing new decades before you know it.
Ha ha! So true! I am still thrilled to be in Onederland! I was thinking today that perhaps the body does need pauses and yes, 194 is a great place for a pause after a 16 lb loss!
Old 04-29-2014, 08:28 PM   #459  
~Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Shannon, Up there you all have the flood and tornado watch. We only have the flood watch so far. Which is strange since we're so close together. The schools have cancelled all afternoon/evening practices and events. Honestly didn't know until my son walked in and I asked him what he was doing home since I usually have to pick him up.
We are still fine here but my brother's town (Wilson) was hit pretty hard with flooding. Several tornados sighted there, not sure yet about damage. My brother and his wife (currently preggers!) are both ok.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #460  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I think I will say my good byes to the 40's thread. You inspired me, you motivated me. Now I feel betrayed and sad.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #461  
~Shannon

Quote:
I think I will say my good byes to the 40's thread. You inspired me, you motivated me. Now I feel betrayed and sad.
I guess I must be missing something here. I'm not aware of anything that has taken place on this thread or on any other thread in the 40s group that should cause you to feel betrayed or sad or like you should stop posting. I thought I was clear about that in my response a few minutes ago as well but maybe what I wrote was misinterpreted. To clarify, all mentions of starting a new thread (specifically about binge eating though I made it a little broader since technically there is a support group on 3FC for binge eating) were here in black and white on this thread, no discussions have taken place outside this thread. If I said or did anything upsetting, feel free to contact me directly to discuss. I would really hate to see a valued member of this group leave over a misunderstanding.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #462  

SUM when you say the thread about failures do you mean the struggles one? that was started because I came on here talking about binging and someone suggested a thread about that...i don't see how that was done to hurt anyone, it was done to help....and I just looked on that thread and I didn't see anything that was negative.....so I"m a little lost...but I for one will say that seeing your success motivates me and Im' sure others...I mean, isn't that why we are here? to see other succeed and for us to succeed ourselves? Im confused.....

Please don't leave....

Last edited by Zumbachica; 04-29-2014 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:49 PM   #463  
~Rennie

Quote:

OMGoodness Sum ... no, no, no ... you had better not stop posting and I agree with Cattails.

Thanks Cattails I sure hope so

Sum are you talking about the thread on the FB picture? I totally understand what you meant. She got offended as did a few others and they obviously did not understand what you said. But that's young people for you ... That's exactly why I don't comment on some threads because I can tell by their post that they are just like my 21 year old and will immediately get defensive. I pick my words kindly/softly/with care when talking to my daughter. Her husband gets it, but she ALWAYS jumps the gun, smh.

Zumba is it just water weight though? I wish I could help do you think your body has just gotten so accustomed to your work out? I can't think of anything else. You workout a lot and to me Zumba is hard, I probably burn way more calories when I try to do Zumba than I do on the treadmill. I don't know ... but I do remember only have a few things that fit and all of them were horrid IMO and according to my blunt and direct daughter. I love her for that part She won't allow me to go out any kind of way.

Shannon, I saw that on the news while at the gym. Glad to hear your brother and his wife are good. I don't know enough about the state/area. How far is Wilson from here?
Old 04-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #464  
~Rennie

Sum Please don't leave . You have helped me more than you know. Please don't leave .
Old 04-29-2014, 10:03 PM   #465  

She's not going anywhere....I'm going to have to drive to Michigan with a frying pan....and its going to cost me alot in gas and we all know i'll be stopping for fast food along the way.......