Old 07-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #226  

S/C/G: BF% 37.6/see sig/BF20%

Height: 5' 9"

Sum Carbs? My daily average for the last week: 240. Protein: 130 Fat:60. That's an avg. of 2020 calories (one day was only 1400-wasn't hungry). And I lost 1.8lbs last week, too.
Every day is a starchy one for me, I guess! I eat protein/carb/fat at every sitting, though. It helps me to digest slower and feel fuller longer. Not that I go that long between feedings - I eat every 2-3 hours. Oddly enough, I never crave carbs or protein - always fat. Without it I get cranky and irritable. And I know some people may react with shock and horror - but I eat my final snack 30 minutes or so before bed. Otherwise I would wake up hungry in the morning and all bets are off, then!
2FatCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 204/166/145

Height: 5'4"

2FatCats: Thanks for the scale reminder. I know you are right, but I am so obsessed with that huge, lit number every morning! I need to concentrate on my fitness and how much better I feel! Also I have lost inches off my thighs, hips, and waist in the last 2 weeks, which I do know is much more important!
Jennifer1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #228  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I felt strong today whilst lifting. If you average 240 carbs per day 2FC and still are dropping weight, maybe I should try to aim for 150-170 per day? I felt great today, energetic. Maybe low carbing is not the way to go, atleast for me because I am so active. I just don't want to burn out. -- Finding the right balance is hard. Too many opinions out there, too many choices.

I went to see a GF today who has not seen me in 3 months and she was praising me how good I looked It is nice to get the compliments of my hard work. I know some people hate the attention, but what comes to me, I love it. I am working my tail off, and people not saying anything would crush me.

I am comfortably wearing all my 8's; I even managed to wear a size six capris from WHBM -- 8's fit great but another 7 pounds and these will be history and I have nothing but a few pairs of jeans in that size.... I am cleaning out my closet and 10's are done...so many beautiful things, I don't know what to do with them...
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #229  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Tuesday! It's also National Ice Cream Month

TOM-TOM-TOM. That sums it up for the day.

Jennifer: Find the successes that will keep you going. You really are doing so well! And read 2FC's post again.

Sum: I foresee a new wardrobe on the horizon... How great of your friend to compliment you.

Aspen13: How's your dad today?

love2b150: Sounds to me like you're getting it done!

KittyKatFan: Hi!

Zumba: When is your first day of IE?

kelijpa: Do you shake too when doing the planks? By the fourth time I'm vibrating all over. But you're right, it does feel good!

Hi to anyone else I missed!
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #230  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

KittyKatFan-Hi, good to see you here, wishing you well with your recovery!

Moondance-Yes! I do shake, it is a good feeling, especially when I'm laying on the floor after the 3rd one, I only do 3, 30 seconds each for now, feeling stronger everyday!

2FC-thanks for the reminder, I've been telling myself that same thing, I weigh everyday, but I'm not getting cranked up about the fluctuations, I try to compare week to week, like Wednesday compared to last Wednesday, not this Tuesday, if I compare at all, I know where I'm at and where I should be, it's just a habit to weigh now, as long as it's not becoming an unhealthy habit.

Sum-I wish we lived closer...lol...I could use the 10s, although my closet is still too full, I really need to get rid of some more clothes, I was telling myself today someone else could use them, like you said such nice things, but if I'm not using them I'm going to let them go to a new home...

Jennifer-you're doing great, once again I wish I had taken measurements, I can tell by my pants, they're getting looser instead of snugger so I know I'm doing something right, same with the drape of my shirts, I can't not weigh in the a.m. it's such a habit...

pretty good day today, I had soup and salad for lunch, salad w/grilled chicken for dinner, this morning I had two eggs scrambled with the leftover roasted veggies from last night, that was dang good, the eggs left me feeling fuller longer in the morning, too, so that was a plus.

hope all are doing well
best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #231  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

sum, take everything that doesn't fit you and donate to charity. As nice as the clothes may be, you don't want to fit into them again... Congrats on all your loss!
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #232  

Got a headache - so just a quick post for Sum- I only weigh about 10lbs less than you and I can eat like a horse. I don't know your bf so even if that differs - it can't be by much. I lift heavy but you walk a lot more - so probably we even out in calories burned. I bet you could eat more and be fine. Try it - just slowly add 150 calories every 3-4 days and see what happens! I was super shocked that I could eat so much and still lose/maintain.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #233  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Apsen glad to hear your Dad is improving Happy to hear you slept well and good job on the .2 down How many carbs are in your veggie omelet? That sounds so good I may treat myself and make one this long weekend

Jennifer, LOL to whine over

2FC thanks for sharing "Get Off The Scale"

Sum that's great to on the smaller sizes. and I am with you, when I loss 30lbs I loved the compliments. My Pastor's wife complimented me I thought that was just great. Then I gained it all back. My big head on my smaller body got the best of me

Thanks Moondance I am so trying to keep this going. 3FC is how I did it before. I lived on here but I wasn't working so I had no excuse at all not to exercise. The support here is so great and I am so glad to continue to meet people here that have my back through it all. You all are the greatest

My meals today

breakfast
vanilla yogurt
banana
coffee

lunch
cabbage soup
sliced apples
grapes
pink grapefruit

dinner
turnip and mustard greens
tilapia baked

I just realized that I have not been calculating my water correctly. I have a 32oz cup that I fill before I go to work, then I fill it while at work sometimes twice if it's hot and then again when I get home. Plus I will drink two bottles of water while doing whatever exercise I decide to do (these last two days) so I am definitely getting my water in .... one thing to check off. My calories are still low but I'm gonna go with what Zumba said and allow my body to talk to me. I'm content and I am not going to eat anything else.

My son just fixed a pan of corn bread (smells so good) and he and my other son already told me I can't have any and then he making mac n cheese. I don't care for their version of mac n cheese they make it from the box and add cheese. It's good to the kids but my husband and I like the one I make for family gatherings from scratch, so no temptation there

Well gonna go walk with Leslie before I talk myself out of it. I'm tired so I'll probably on do a mile but that's better than no mile, huh?
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #234  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Love- I'm with you on the homemade Mac and cheese, it's good that you hold out for the really good stuff, that makes it even better, just having some once in awhile, that's why I only bake cookies at Xmas time, I have my treat and then know I'm going to have that to look forward to.

On a positive note I used my phone to time my planks instead of just counting and it turns out I'm doing 45-50 seconds counting to 30 so that made me feel great!

Best to all
Old 07-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #235  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I did 2 miles with Leslie 30 minutes my Nike+ says I burned 293 calories. I can't do a lot of knee lifts yet so I walk through them. Maybe next week I will be able to do everything with her.

Keli, I am so glad that most of the things that I like no one in here can cook them like me. I don't mind some of the things they make but for the most part I can do without. It's amazing what these phones can do Great job

Oh since my weigh in today was 190.4 I guess I can drop my ticker 1lb

Last edited by love2b150; 07-03-2013 at 03:29 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Ugh I need to be up for 4 in the morning. So I messed up on the alarm this morning and didn't set it so I missed walking with my neighbor. I then also couldn't walk as I needed to rush to see my sister who was leaving for Tennessee. Did some things in my Mom's house then rushed DD off to the dentist to have a stubborn baby tooth pulled. Then to the stores to pick up a few things for mini vacation to cape cod this weekend. Gigantic boobs would not allow me to get smaller than a 20 bathing suit top. However, I was able to get a size 16-18 bottoms Worked at my Mom's for several more hours and finally got a walk in at 9:45 at night. Only a half an hour.
Sum: Wish I lived closer, that is my eventual goal is to be a size 10. If you want to take some pictures of them you could sell them on EBAY and then fund your next wardrobe. Charity is nice and all but buying new clothes sizes gets expensive. I am trying to make it work with dresses that I can wear longer. Then I buy just a couple of things in the next size down. Tops seem to just continue to fit. Bottoms are getting smaller. If I don't get smaller by my goal weight in the boob department I might have to seriously consider getting a breast reduction.
2FC: Loved the post on the scale. I need to measure.
Luv: Glad your sticking with the exercise. I am trying really hard to get to 100 days in a row.
Kellipa: strong work with the planks.
Aspen: Glad your dad is doing better. Congrats on the weight-loss in the face of adversity.
Jen, Heidi, Moon and Zoomba: Hi
KittyKat: wishing you strength during your treatment.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #237  
a healthier me

S/C/G: 161/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3" Age: 42

love: I eat the Schwan's veggie omelets. Carbs are 6 g. Here is the link to the nutritional facts. http://www.schwans.com/products/prod...=9407&c2=11474

My dad is doing much better. He even took a couple walks in the hallway yesterday...one without a walker. I am thinking they might send him home in the next couple days. Get him out before the weekend rush. Hospitals are always rushing people out.

I weighed in at 151.8 today. Only .8 away from 10 lbs gone! And so, so close to those 140s. Hopefully, maybe, next week I will be in those 140s.

I am starving this morning. Not sure why. Just finished my first 12 oz and will go make breakfast as soon as I am done with this post. Today I am having two waffles, one plain and one with peanut butter, and half a banana.

This week I am noticing the changes in my arms. When I grab my wrist I can touch my thumb and middle finger like I could decades ago. My elbows and shoulders feel all boney. lol

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
aspen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #238  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Hi everybody

I've caught up on everyone's posts. I'm really happy at everyone's progress but it makes me feel bad because Im making very little progress. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, if i want something so badly why can't i make it happen??? Making a doctor appt soon to just check up on things and see if maybe it is a thyroid issue.

I took on another job, i am now going to be teaching zumba six times a week..HOLY COW...if that doesn't help with weight loss Im quitting and getting a desk job and eating cheetohs all day.

I made homemade mac and cheese last night , first time in a long time and I enjoyed it very much. I didn't feel guilty because i ate well the whole day.

Off to the store today to buy more greek yogurt. I'm stocked up on veggies just need some more fruit.

My friend is dating some rich dude with a yacht and she invited me to spend fourth of july with them on the boat. Not sure what we will be eating tomorrow but Im going to try and keep that and the alcohol consumption in check. I don't have any bikinis that fit anymore so I think I"ll be wearing a sundress and change into shorts and a t shirt if I get too hot ......

SUM I will take those beautiful clothes darling.....send them to NY !

I had better get ready to shake my money maker...more later darlings...
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:00 AM   #239  

Hello and Good Morning to all!

Aspen Glad your dad is doing better! And double yay on the scale kindness! 10lbs almost gone FOREVER!

Carma Ugh @ 0400. With all of our various clothing extras - we could probably open our own 3FC store!

Love Good job on going the extra mile. Literally.

kelijpa In the NRoL series Lou says that if you can do 30 seconds of a plank, move up to a more challenging version. Like a side plank! Or elevate your feet on a step- and then pick your foot up. OR - side plank but bend your bottom leg at the knee and keep it tucked. Or - in a side plank lift top leg so legs look like scissors. Or - elevate your feet, then pick one foot up and opposite hand out. That's a toughie! I have more...

KittyKatFanHi! Good goals - sometimes holding steady is the hardest thing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had Chinese food last night. Yep - the sodium you-know-who ate Chinese. I felt dirty and a little bit naughty.
To be fair, I only ate the chicken and broccoli. No rice. And I dabbed each bite off on napkins to soak up the sauce. I used a lot of napkins.... I also drank water. I'm just not cost effective at a buffet. My hubs made up for it, though. Rice, sesame chicken, eggrolls, wontons, sushi rolls - you name it - if it was beige or deep fried - he ate it. So I guess we broke even $. I was still under my cals for the day so I ate ice cream before bed last night. Surprisingly - or not so - hubs was up 2lbs this am. Me? No gains. I confess I did gloat a bit.
The girls have a puppy play date this afternoon and if it doesn't rain, another 3.5 mile walk. Yesterday we walked then I took them to the river and let them swim. They are so funny - the romp and splash like kids. And then they try and shake off the water while still standing in the river up to their bellies. Of course that means a bath when we get home. I love my girls but the smell of wet dogs is unacceptable.

Time to lift weights! Hope everyone has an OP day!
Old 07-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #240  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

2FC-ack!! after I can do 5 at 30 I'll try some of your harder ones!