Old 07-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #16  
Next mini-goal 184

S/C/G: 204/189/155

Height: 5' 7"

Not sure how it happened but the scale move just a tiny bit, so down to 190 now. I just want to get everything taken care of & get back to actually trying to lose weight instead of just coasting along.

Hi everybody, haven't been able to manage to be on very much at all this week. Things at work are bad, I don't have any problems but just got alot of legal stuff to do & fix things. One of our managers is alot of trouble & we are going to have to bring charges against him too. So not too fun.

I don't feel all that great have been napping since I got home from work so I will have to catch up with everyone later. Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend.
Im On A Boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #17  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey Chicks! So sorry to have been AWOL. I finally got my computer straightened out after more than a week of aggravation. Had an unexpected visit from a friend I haven't seen and rarely spoken to in 23 years so I've been off work since Weds. Had an awesome visit : ) 3 days of non-stop talking to get caught up! I officially hit 161 on the gym scale, and that was without deducting the usual 1lb for clothes and breakfast, so I'm changing my ticker. Happy dance! I'm sure it's gone back up during my time off but I know it will yo-yo for a while before I see another drop. Not happy about how that process works but it's better than never seeing a loss! I'm keeping up the extra exercise, if not at the gym at work then extra walking or swimming at home. And again, with temps of 105 due to the heat index I don't get how the weight isn't melting off!

Everyone seems to be doing great, I hope all had a wonderful weekend. Let's get geared up for monday and another week of getting fit and healthy!
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:41 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 212/see ticker/155

Height: 66"

Default Hi

This is so sad, but it has been a few weeks since I posted last and I don't remember where I posted. This looks like a good place being 40+.

I met my first goal and I just wanted to do a shout out - yeeeaaaahhh! Now working on my next goal. Phew! I guess nobody said losing weight and getting into shape was easy, but man!

Good luck to all of you and keep up the good work.

beth1167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:48 PM   #19  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

It looks like our posts crossed Beth. Welcome and yay for meeting your first goal!
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote