View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 04:22 AM   #30
showgirlaz

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

SOUP PACKET TIPS!!

The soups are strong, sometimes grainy and have a funny smell, all by themselves (I really think it's ok for me to have an opinion too, even though I may have to answer for all of my comments!)... anyway, I use the soups as a base for other foods, and they are just a life saver, but I can honestly say I never eat them by themselves. Here's a few things to try: 1) mix them the night before, in a jar and let them sit. 2) always dilute them with broth from granules or cubes, dissolved - this gives more servings and less concentrated grain-iness from the protien source, and 3) just heat up one cup at a time, more than 8 ounces or so isn't going to be tasty. Just use it as a quick snack, warm up... etc., and it can be a nice change from drinks and cold foods. You really can get a lot of benefit from the soups, they're very low carb and easy to stretch with broth and vegies. Give it a try !

Super Soup: In a basket steamer, lightly steam broccoli, asparagus, spinach, kale, cauliflower, or a combo of these. Mix the chicken soup in a shaker and put the veggies and soup in a blender. Puree. while blending add spices: suggest curry powder, coriander, cayenne pepper, cumin and/or sea salt. Heat in a sauce pan.

My Progress Photos

Taking this 10 pounds at a time!

You have to choose - eat how you want to look, or look how you want to eat...