Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #346  

Morning everyone..here,s hoping for a good recovery for u Lynn ..thankyou for the concerns for my "willie" he was my moms dog and when she passed i promised her i would take him..hes a sweet gentelmen dog..hes doing ok..very bruised and has drains and lots of stitches..seven punctures and 2 tears about 4 inches long..hes on some good meds as he sits and sways and stares off in la la land..these neighbors we have had runs ins befor..they are responsible for the death of my ****zu,and he attacked willie befor in our yd..we have complained but theres no laws where we are as we are rural..the troopers told us we can get rid of the dog if it comes in our yd..hes really sneaky..we have had words with his owner and he promises to keep him tied..we talked to him filed a report with the troopers and he doesnt want to pay the bill..we will probably have to sue him..what a jerk! the bills 900$.on a lighter note those recipes sound good i want to try new things but the dh resist change have a great day everyone.. rosey
Old 12-30-2009, 04:20 PM   #347  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Zoe, have your DH try eBay. I found an entire Wii set up with 50 different activities (things I'd NEVER use!), but including the Wii Fit, for a very, very decent price! Good luck! http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=nin...+fit&_osacat=0

Last edited by jess1; 12-30-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:03 AM   #348  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

To my Golden Girlfriends...After serious & cautious consideration... Your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2010 and years afterwards !

It was a very hard decision to make... So try not to screw it up !!!

My Wish for You (now and) in 2010

May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your sweet lips!
May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy everlasting.
May the problems you had forget your home address!
In simple words ...

May 2010 be one of the best years of your life !!!

Happy New Year !
Old 12-31-2009, 08:11 AM   #349  
Bobbi

Rosey...what kind of dog is your neighbors? I'd shoot him, so would my hubby. Children shouldn't even be around that dog!

Quote:
owner and he promises to keep him tied..we talked to him filed a report with the troopers and he doesnt want to pay the bill..we will probably have to sue him..what a jerk! the bills 900$.on
Zoe...as to the Wii Fit, I had one for a couple of months and sold it on ebay. Actually, that's where I purchased it, ebay. I got most of my money back when I sold it. My hubby is on 4 different medications and one of them bother him when he looks on the screen of Wii fit. There is a warning about that too. So I was the only one using it and the work outs were fantastic but I hated all the talking in between the exercises. It would take me a whole hour to do 1/2 hour of exercise and no way getting around it. If you have to have lots of time to use the Wii Fit, go for it.
Lynn...can you see today? How'd it go?
Old 12-31-2009, 08:46 AM   #350  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning, Another snowey day here. But it's light fluffy snow that looks so beautiful. Love to look at it, just not shovel it or drive in it.

Lynn, Hope you are doing well this morning. Hope you felt all the good will and prayers!

Rosie, I hope your little doggie is ok. And I hope those "people" have to pay for the vet bills. Why can't people be more responsible? We are big animal lovers and I would want to "shake" anyone who caused my little baby to be hurt. Or maybe more than shake!

Deena, Nice to put a name with a face. I've been trying to download a picture too, but don't know how. I'm going to have to get help too. I hate being so computer illiterate. You are looking good girl. And if you lost 5 lb. in Dec., well that is just awsome. I think most of us were happy just HTL.

Isabella, A hard day cleaning is considered exercise, in my book anyway. If it's above and beyond what you usually do, it's extra movement. Enjoy your time with your family.

Karen, YEAH!! you made it down to the woman cave. Don't try to do too much at once, just a little more every day.

Z, Thanks for the well wishes, almost as good as chicken soup! And if you don't get hooked on the WII think of how much fun you will have laughing at your husband!

Donna, You Go Girl!! 2 lb.? That is so great!!! Again, during Dec. that is a real accomplishment.

Bobbi, I'm a same-O cook too, but try to add a few things from time to time. I've found the recipes i get on here work well because they have been tried. Unlike some magazine where they just LOOK good but tate horrible after you've spent all that money buying a lot of Ing. that you will never use again.

Everyone have a good day and stay warm and healthy!

Freda
Old 12-31-2009, 09:06 AM   #351  
Bobbi

Deena, Nice to put a name with a face. I've been trying to download a picture too, but don't know how. I'm going to have to get help too
Freda...I agree with you, talking to people online is much easier when you can put a face with the post. It's very easy to do:
Go up to User CP on top left side
Click on edit Avatar
Go down to
Browse and select your portrait
Save changes.
I go through my pictures and send the photo I want to use to my desk top so I can find it easier. Then when I browse, I go to desk top and find it quicker.

Last edited by Bobbolink; 12-31-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:38 AM   #352  

ok, tried, let see if it does anything
Old 12-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #353  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you all for your prayers. They worked. Things a little blurry bc until I get the 2nd eye done, they won't change my glasses.

Have a Happy New Year Everyone,

Lynn
Old 12-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #354  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Lynn, so nice to see you up and running... be patient about the glasses. It takes time! And they won't re-prescribe until all the surgeries are finished. It'll all be worth it... eventually! Hey, trust me!!

New thread tomorrow! New year tomorrow! Yea! Just like Pollyanna, I LOVE the new years... able to put everything in the past and start all over. Life is good.

Resolutions, anyone?? If you go honkytonking tonight, BE SAFE!
Old 12-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #355  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello everyone,

Glad your surgery went well Lynn.

Headed to work here in a bit ~ ringing in the new year with my patients and coworkers

Happy New Year to you all.

Take care
Old 12-31-2009, 05:51 PM   #356  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Lynn

Last edited by ladyinweighting; 12-31-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:20 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Happy New Year to everyone! I didn't make it down to the woman cave today.... In fact I haven't been off the couch! I guess my anniversary present was getting sick! Better day tomorrow.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #358  
Bobbi

See ya all on the new year's January thread!
Closed Thread