Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #31  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Zelma- im pretty sure he had no intention of me reading his email, his internet was down at his house so he was here and i told him he could check it. we went on to look up other things and he just never closed the window. hes kinda dense sometimes, so im sure he didnt think anything of it. neither did i until i sat down after he left and for some reason checked the back button, and there it was. *sigh*

katt, amy, and the others that were commenting on my info about starchy veggies and ww. unfortunately its any veggie that you eat more than a serving of at a time. if you eat 2 servings of veggies in a sitting, you have to count the points. its still about a point a cup, but just things to be aware of
Old 10-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #32  

Stop!!!
Don't Post Here Anymore!!!
Come Over To 300+ And Ready To Try Again #1024 Instead!
See You There!
Old 10-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #33  
Amy

S/C/G: 443/306/175

Height: 5'7"

Luan--The committee you're heading up sounds really awesome! Geez, you do have a lot on your plate right now! It all sounds so exciting, I am so happy for you. It sounds like you are really happy with what you are doing and that is what is important. And hey--WE all want you! Yeah!!

Melissa-- on your weigh in! Lets see some of this: ! You are kicking butt on the excercist girlie!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Sharon--Thanks for all the kudos! It really means a lot to me! I am really trying and working hard to make this a lifestyle. That will be a great day when I have to buy a smaller size. I have been this size for so long I wont know what to do w/myself!

Wow, Wranglers are like one of the most inexpensive brands of jeans here! That is crazy that they get so much for them in the UK!

Yeah, I just dont understand why my friend has such an attitude about buying cheaper clothes. She says she only buys a few things for each season for her kids and then she ends up getting the rest as gifts, but that doesnt mean that if you only buy 1 pr of jeans they should be $14 when you are about to lose your house! And its really strange because she tells me all the time how I could make this or that cheaper than I could buy it for and how thrifty she is, etc. Weird.

Kim--Hey, we all let our house get embarrasing from time to time. I bet its not as bad as you think it is. But in your case I dont think its so much letting it get embarassing--its just that there's only so many hours in a day! Dont shortchange your efforts--there are many people who would use a busy schedule as an excuse not to change thier eating/excercising habits.

Wow, that could've been some accident! Geez, you're right, you were really lucky. Thanks for the advice, I think I am going to rest this week and try to get over this cold. I know excercising lowers your immune system too, and I have a feeling this cold has the potential to get really bad (I've heard my co-workers coughing and it sounds BAD) so I need all the help I can get! I've been taking my Echinacea and Vit C in addition to my regular multi-vit and cacium so hopefully that will help, too.

Yes, that could be true about the lady at Curves, but she just comes off to me as someone who is snoopy and just weird. I think she asked me how much I lost because I told her I had just weighed myself. And I know she asked me what plan I was doing because I had signed up for the Curves diet class and then cancelled. She is just a little...well, different.

Zelma--Oh, that was really sweet of one of your ex-students to chase you down to say hello! Now I know you're having a lasting impression. Awwww...!! Speaking of your video, I tried to watch it when you originally posted about it and it wouldnt work. It took me to the article so I read that but when I tried to view the video it said it was no longer available. Are you able to email it to me if I PM you my email address? I was bummed I couldnt see it on the website and I would really love to see it.

Yeah, I thought that's what that manager lady was driving at--like if I hadnt lost anything or only lost like .5 or something then she could convice me to go to her diet class. Arg. She gets on my nerves. She's an ex-aerobics instructor so she is always going around the circuit showing us different moves we "should" be doing, when I just wanna get my heart rate up. She is kind of annoying, to say the least.

Nelie--Yeah, post some pics!

Katt--Thanks for all your kudos! Yeah, I dont understand people like that, either!

Good to hear that you did definitely get the house for your dad! That must be a big relief for you.

Good job on getting your excercise done. I love that Richard Simmons! Your lunch w/your sis sounds nice and I wish you luck on your weigh-in! I agree the weeks seem to be going faster--maybe its because I keep myself busy counting points and trying to stay OP!

Good luck to your daughter reaching her Christmas goal. That is neat that you two are doing this together!

Amanda--Thanks for the congrats. Yep, people constantly amaze me with thier Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome.

You do LA Weight Loss, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Maybe you should ask your friend Jake to go for coffee or something after your meeting sometime. Or just say "Hey, we should hang out sometime"... Or maybe he will just recognize you on here and see that you are nuts about someone and it has to be him because he was the only one you were talking to that evening! And then he will profess his undying devotion to you and....Ok, I'm getting carried away.

Lavandel--I dont mind compliments on my weight loss, but I prefer someone to say something to me privately, not to be all loud about it like "Hey Janie! Look how much weight Amy's lost! Remember how fat she used to be???" Well, maybe not quite like that.

Good job getting some excercise in. I always feel energized after a workout, too, but I workout right after work so when I get home I eat dinner and relax and by bedtime I'm sleepy. I dont know if you have that much time in the evenings, but that might help you.

As for me, I am doing well today. All OP all the time, baby! I have been absolutely ravenous yesterday and today so last night I had to use 2 of my flex points already this week! I thought maybe I just wanted to eat because I was bored, but then I realized no, I am really hungry! So I went ahead and had my usual ice cream bar after dinner, even though I didnt work out.

I am trying to get my dinners (evening meal) under control. I always stay OP but I dont feel like what I am eating is as healthy as it could be. I think I need to get more protein and veggies in, but by the time I get home I want something that I can make fast. I printed off a recipe from WW Online that makes like 12 servings so I think I will make that and freeze the leftovers and then have like a salad with it.

I am still feeling pretty yucky today. My ears are plugged and I feel all sleepy. I havent really been coughing that much but I am soooo tired. Earlier I was feeling kind of crampy too so who knows. TOM is supposed to be coming this week so that could be what is causing the lethargy and my OOC (out of control ) appetite. But I am pretty sure I have this cold. The coughing, etc isnt so bad, its just the fatigue and the lightheadedness. I had this weird thing last year where I felt naseous and really super tired all the time for like a week but it just ran its course and went away, it never got any worse. I wanted to stay home today but I am sure I will be worse later in the week so I will save my time off for then.

Tomorrow at work we are supposed to dress up like we are from the 80s for Customer Service Week (its an employee appreciation thing they do every year). I have my outfit all planned out. I am going to dress like a punk. Its going to be pretty cool. I still havent decided how to do my hair, though. I wanted to do that today because we were supposed to dress like the 70s today and punk actually originated in the 70s, but I think most people think of punk as an 80s thing. But I'll look cool tomorrow! I'll have to get some black eyeliner from somewhere....

I'll check back in later, babes!
Closed Thread