Old 04-29-2004, 04:10 PM   #1  

Talking newish

Hi there

I am trying once again, I used to belong to this site oh about 2 years ago. I see that you all have threads going, and I see it is about time to start another continuance so I decided to just post my own until that one gets started

A bit about myself....

My name is Shay, I am 23, married with two lovely daughters ( 5yrs and 7 months) I live in WA and have been battling weight for as long as I can remember. My all time highest was while pregnant with my youngest, I topped out at 383. I haven't done any sort of dieting since September 03 when I gave birth. I went to the dr yesterday expecting to be pointed into the surgery direction, but to my surprise, I am 10 lbs LIGHTER than when I got preg!! So my current is 339, with very little effort put into that loss. I am newly motivated in a way that I have never been. I am starting to see the end result, starting to be excited when I see "little" clothes that I want to wear, starting to be able to see myself as thin!! I think this is a really good sign.

I am currently on my period, so I am not going to "start" anything yet, Sunday is the big day. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi
shayshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 05:26 PM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

WELCOME BACK SHAY !!!! You said you belonged to this site about 2 years ago... what was your user name then? I do not remember the name "shayshay".
Congrats on your unexpected loss. Those are the best !!!

I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Feel free to jump in anytime.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 05:22 PM   #3  

my name back then was chbbybnny, but I couldn't remember my password this time and I have a new email account now, so I just started over
shayshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 138kg/127kg/72kg (304/280/160)

Height: 5foot 7inches

Hi,

Great to hear that you had a good Dr's visit. They're always scary. Here's to your journey, may it be smooth sailing.
Meggie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! Haha, I always seem to start new adventures when I'm on my period. I dunno why...but I always go "you know I should have waited" lol...doh!

Welcome back and glad the Dr. visit went well! I agree, they are scary!
Jacquie668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #6  

Hi there,

Welcome (back)!

I'm fairly new myself and like you, suddenly feel more motivated than every before so I wish you the best of luck and hope to get to know you better.

Dani
Dani052566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 346/333/220

Height: 5'7

I'd say welcome back... but that post was from 5 years ago!

What is up with all this old posts getting dug back up???

Mama2Alex is offline   Reply With Quote