Old 03-11-2004, 07:14 PM   #31  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Thanks for the encouragement on the single front Barb. I'm sure I will meet someone. It's just been a long time since I dated. After I lose most of my weight I do plan to join a dating service or singles group because I don't have much interaction with new people at work and don't have any hobbies that lead me to new people either. All my friends are married and don't have any single friends so it seems that my only hope.

As for your husband's surgery, yippee!!!! I had my son via IVF. I'd done other treatments and meds prior to that (6+ years worth) but my only living child is from IVF. If you have any questions or just want to talk, I'm here. (I think I said that in a prior post but thought it was worth repeating, lol).

Hope eveyone's days are going well and I'll talk to you all again tomorrow when I get back to work. (I really should get a home computer!!!)

Ingrid
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:33 PM   #32  
Dancing those pounds away

STOP !!! we are moving on to the next thread.... #502
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:33 PM   #33  

YEAH Barb!!!!!

HOWEVER, here is a word of warning.

Last night I found out one of my 17 year old nephews plays "fart tag" at school. When you have to "fart" you put your butt on someone, let it go, and then they are "it". What a proud moment for me and his folks to hear this.

Just a tip, but TRY for a girl!!!!!
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote