Old 03-08-2004, 10:56 PM   #16  
Dancing those pounds away

Angry

Okay... I lied .... I have to add those who have posted.
I can't stand anyone being left out.

As Kat said... roll call is merely finding out how many are posting, lurking, or just feel like family here. Everyone is suppose to copy and paste the list and add their name... posters and lurkers alike.
Since several posted but did not add their name to the list... I am going to do it... even though I said I wasn't. I am SUCH a caretaker. What can I say... I have been one since BIRTH !!!!!! My earliest memories are of me trying to make peace in my home. To be the "good little girl" to make up for any problems from anyone else or anything else. My role was to solve ALL problems. I have been trying to over come it ever since birth. I actually have improved 300% !!!!

I am not responding to everyone. Just thought I would confess to Kat that I too watched "Sopranos" last night. My DH and daughter are fans for years... last night was only my 2nd time to see it. But it is a lot like soap operas... you don't have to have seen it to keep up. LOL

BarbPA... You don't have to talk tonight... I have talked enough for EVERYONE lately. You can sure tell I am back. I tend to monopolize the boards again. LOL
As for "emotional eatting" .... make a pack with yourself... you will eat a serving of veggies ie radishes, celery, brocolli BEFORE you can eat the no no's.
Talk to yourself as I talked to my kids.... "You don't have to WANT to clean your room... you just have to DO IT"
You are worth it !!!!

Kantsing and BlueHairFawn.... where is OKLA are you from. I am in OKLA all the time.... my daughter lives near OKC.
Let me get this straight... Kantsing is Mom.. and Blue is daugher ??
I loved the "cheese with your whine"

Okay... I am not responding more because I am out of time. I see Blue posted while I am still posting and I have not even got to read it yet. LOL I have got to run.

Remember... EVERYONE join in on the roll call... posters and lurkers.

1.....2CUTE
2.....Kat
3.....Lucky
4.....Syn
5.....KantSing
6.....JoeAnne
7 ....Pat/paperdoll
8.....Barbg
9 ....Jen
10....Thin
11....Wanda
12....BarbPA
13....Terri
14....Audrey
15....Duckie
16...MissMeliss
17...Stinger766/Ingrid
18...BlueHairFawn
19 .... (this is where you add YOUR NAME) (or ask for us to add for you if you don't know how to copy and paste)
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:32 AM   #17  
Dancing those pounds away

Arrow Tuesday Tips ....

I decided to post my TUESDAY TIPS before getting to bed.

I LOVE THESE...

1. Program your life to support your goals

2. Identify when you cheat .... AND CHANGE IT

3. Only eat when you eat. ... don't do other things while eating

4. Get rid of the junk food in your house. You can't eat it if it is not there.

5. You gotta fight a good fight

6. (My all time favorite)
Genetics certainly plays a role in your weight... BUT...
Do you eat fast foods?
Do you eat cakes, donuts, etc sugar foods?
Do you eat high fats?
Do you drink 6-8 glasses of water?
Do you eat healthy?
Do you exercise?
Do you use genetics as an excuse or is it your life choices?

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 03-09-2004 at 05:50 AM.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 07:45 AM   #18  

GOOD Morning Chicks,

I have been learning new stuff at work so my mind can't think of things to post - unless you want to know about our General Ledger accounts at work!!!

I will try to think of something inspirational for later -

Think THIN (as in thinner body, NOT just our Thin)
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 09:33 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 340/240/155

Height: 5'3"

Unhappy Bad Carb day

I know, I did it again, but those breads and cookies were just too delicious BUT, that was yesterday.
I wish for you all to have a great OP day

Last edited by joe anne; 03-09-2004 at 09:35 AM.
joe anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 10:36 AM   #20  
a work in progress...

Hi Terri!!!

MISS YA!!
katrinabgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 10:38 AM   #21  
a work in progress...

Hi to everyone elso too, of course!
katrinabgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #22  
Syn
ONE BITE AT A TIME*Loser*

Hello All,

It must be nearing Spring, My cat is going nutz! He hangs out by the back door meowing pitiously! Poor thing!!

I just wanted to drop by to say Hi,..........

and remind us all to continue to try................

and have more days that makes us high...........

( on pride that we were OP) What did you think I was saying ?

and much fewer days that make us sigh...............

I have said what I stopped by to say.....and you all have a wonderful day!!

Love you all.....
Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:08 PM   #23  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

Wanted to let you all know I'm alive and kicking. I haven't even had enough time to sleep lately, but I'm doing really well on activity levels and food.

I need to catch up on my reading here, but I have time to sneak in a little nap before running off to my other job. I'll catch you all later!

Andria
qsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 01:01 PM   #24  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Hi ladies.

I'm so happy that there is so much activity on this board.

I'm proud of everyone for just being here and making an effort each day to acheive their goals. We all know how hard it can be and we all deserve a hug and pat on the back each day.

As for me, I have no idea why I'm being so successful this time around. Last year I literally went on a diet atleast every month and nothings lasted more than 2 weeks max. This is the beginning of my 9th week this time around and I'm more enthused that I was at the beginning. I guess it was finally my time. I lost 70 lbs in 92 and kept it off for 2 1/2 years, then gained it all and 50 more to get to my high of 350 on 1/12/04.

It's funny, when you're as overweight as me I guess you don't consider 25 lbs very much weight lost. Everyone says they can see the difference and they can't believe I've lost so much so quickly but honestly to me it doesn't seem like that much. I have to start believing what everyone says and being more proud of myself for what I've accomplished I guess.

Anyway, I guess I'm rambling. lol. Thanks for being here to listen to me and support me.

Ingrid

P.S. Someone asked what I was doing. I'm staying under 30 grams of fat a day, eating only fruits and yogurt for snacks and eating Lean Cuisine's (or other brands of lean frozen foods) for lunch. Cutting out the usual pizza, burgers etc for lunch makes a huge difference. Also, like I'm sure you've heard before, keeping all forbidden foods out of the house makes a huge different. I love cereal and frozen waffles and even though they aren't necessarily bad for you (I buy fat free waffles), I don't eat anything snacky at all so I keep them out of the house. I eat oatmeal for breakfast (or cereal bars), frozen prepackaged meals for lunch and veggies and a little pasta or whatever I make my son for dinner. Between breakfast and lunch I have a piece of fruit to tide me over and between lunch and dinner the same. It seems to keep my metabolism going to have those as well and I think it's part of the reason I lost 4.5 lbs last week. I'm trying to drink more water but that's the area where I don't succeed so well. I'm doing my best though.

Sorry that went on forever. I can be long winded. lol.
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:01 PM   #25  
BELIEVE!

Hi Everyone.
I just stopped in to read what you were all up to a try to cheer myself up a bit. I went to my Dr. for a test today and found out I am going to have to have surgery to remove polyps from my uterus. The nurse is suppose to call me tomorrow to schedule the procedure. This may now delay our fertility cycle we were hoping to start next month. I just feel beated down with all this infertility stuff. I grew up knowing I would be a mommy some day and wanting it so badly. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be so hard. I have been curled up in bed sleeping the past couple hours and then check my voicemail and e-mail for work just to find people wanting me for stuff. I wish I could just slow down the world for a few minutes. So much for cheering up - all I can do is cry right now. So much for coming in here to cheer up. Sorry to throw this pity party with you. I usually try to bring my upbeat, cheerful self here, but now you get to see the rest of me.
I know you understand.
Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulders.
Love Ya!
Barb
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:09 PM   #26  

barb sometimes it is all right to serve yourself up a pity party, just so long as you don't stay to long. you are definately in my prayers. we will be looking for your normal, cheerful, upbeat self back REAL SOON!!!! luv ya and praying too.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:37 PM   #27  

Hey gals,
I'm not sure if I'll be around very much in the near future, I no I'm not here much as it is, but tomorrow we find out if we have jobs and the job titles. It's a new company and they may have stricter rules regarding the computer as well. I'll try to check in and let you know whats going on.

Tonights TOPS and I don't know why but as soon as I stopped being strict and doing the no carb thing I've been eating like a pig. I can't get enough, so I'm not expecting a loss tonight. Maybe the low carb thing wasn't such a bad thing. Even if I do the no carb thing for a week at a time here and there that might help me to lose this weight. I seemed to only lose in the first week anyways.

Gotta go,
Duckie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:02 PM   #28  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Barb,

I totally understand where you're coming from. I spent 6+ years in infertility treatment and lost two babies prior to having my son. I know how hard it is and how there always seem to be new road blocks once you get one thing solved. If you ever want to talk (here or privately) about infertility treatment, I'm (unfortunately) an expert. I'm always here to talk.

Take care of yourself and remember we're here for you.

Ingrid
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 07:22 PM   #29  
Hang In There

Barb, just go ahead a cry, sometimes that's the only thing that helps. Just rest assured that we are all thinging about you and the one's of us who pray will be praying for you.

I'm trying to think of a cute joke to share with you, but right now I'm blank.
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 07:42 PM   #30  

Barb,

I agree with everyone - cry, talk, sleep and have all the pity parties you want - just invite us!!!

I just wanted to mention that when I see your "signature" showing you lost 40lbs in 2003 I always think 'geez, she did great last year'.

I want to have numbers like that!!!

I will keep you in my prayers.
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote