Old 06-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Ubee I am pretty excited to have everything done...I plan to spend lots of time there relaxing if I ever let myself fully relax lol...Thanks for the hug I needed it. I am so proud of you for all that you're doing. It takes so much hard work to lose weight and you're doing it. Congrats my dear

Betsy For the most part I am an anti-social person...I feel like I'm way more social on here than outside the digital world. I guess it's because I can somewhat hide behind a computer screen if that makes any sense. I hope everything this week isn't too hectic for you. I know you won't be able to post as often but know I'm still thinkin about ya

Quiet day here today....hope everyone else is doing ok...Today was just like any other day...Sometimes it gets boring day in and day out of the same thing lol...I worked on abs today and have been working really hard at watching my carb intake this week. I seem to be doing pretty well.

Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day and I think DH and I are either going to check out a local nursery for some more herbs and flowers or hopefully spray paint the tables and chairs for the patio. Either way I'm hoping to enjoy the time. I'm off Friday so I suppose I can get more work done on the patio then too.

I'm off to get a shower after being drenched with sweat from today's work out. Take care all!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 338/306.8/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone.

I'm just checking in quickly tonight since I haven't for the last couple days. Had a busy weekend and I'm happy to say my house is ready for company. The room is cleaned out except for a couple things that are DH's, and it is now a fully functional dining room. Friday when I'm off I'll just do a quick dust and vacuum, clean the bathroom again, and be good to go.

On the diet front things are good too and I'm down 2 more pounds. Funny how that happens when I stay on plan. I am still hoping to be under 300 by the 4th of July. I also have another time goal for this week but the 4th of July goal is more attainable. I don't usually set time goals as it can be frustrating and disappointing if I don't reach them, but I'm ok with this one. Either way I win by staying on plan.

I hope you are all doing well. I will try to get back to personals tomorrow.
Cindylh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

STOP! Please join us in the July thread.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote