Old 05-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #16  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

I self sabotaged too many times to count! It's definitely very mental for me. I also had a huge fear of failure because I'd failed so many times before. So when I started there was always this little voice in the back of my head telling me that this plan wouldn't work, that I'd give up like I gave up last time, that one piece of cake wouldn't hurt. Whenever this happened, I wrote in my journal or took a walk.

When I started last year, I made the commitment to stick to plan for one month. I wasn't thinking past that first month. I kept telling myself that I could do anything for one month and then decide if I would continue. After that first month was up...I never looked back.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stupid mind games Brandis Weight Loss Support 17 07-15-2012 10:35 AM
Mind Games...How to win at IP & life JoesHotWife Ideal Protein Diet 18 05-31-2012 12:34 PM
Guys and mind games...(advice!) MiZTaCCen 20-Somethings 16 01-21-2011 10:15 AM
Why do I play mind games with myself? Aimster45 Weight Loss Support 14 09-18-2010 08:54 PM
Grandmothers mind games with food Squirrelygirl 20-Somethings 15 03-26-2009 09:12 PM