Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks Ags...I didnt know that about doubling the points because I just figure out the points for one serving and if I have more than one serving than I just add them together is that wrong? I mean like tonight with the chips one serving was 3 points so I just added 3 together 3 times to get 9 points so was that wrong? or when you have more than one serving you need to figure out what the total amount of calories, fat and fiber would be for however many servings you are going to have? Im confused but it has been a couple of years since I have done weight watchers and I have one of those calculators that make it easier to figure points out...please tell me what is the right way to figure out more than one serving

thanks
Old 10-31-2010, 07:28 AM   #167  

Happy Halloween Everyone,
I'm gonna skip personals this morning. Nothing wrong, just taking a holiday.
I hope everyone has a great halloween and a super sunday.

Guardrails Up & Keep Looking Up!

LEARN
Old 10-31-2010, 08:34 AM   #168  

Good Morning Ladies...

Well, here is the story leading up to what I am going to tell you..on wednesday I weighed myself before starting WW and I was 274 lbs and I know that alot of that was probably water retentions because I know I didnt eat that much from the week before to gain 8 lbs because the week before when I weighed in I was 266 but I took 274 as my starting weight last wednesday and I got curious this morning so I got on the scale and I am very happy to report that I am back to 266.6 as of this morning so I have lost 8 lbs this week if I am going by the starting weight of 274 ( which I am) so I am hoping that by wednesday ( my actual weigh-in day) I might be down to 264 which would be great cause then I could change my ticker but I am soooo excited this morning that I had to come and tell you.

My personal goal for myself is to be in the 250's by thanksgiving which is a little over 3 weeks away and I am going to try hard to do that.

Well, gotta go today is laundry and house cleaning day
Old 10-31-2010, 01:49 PM   #169  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Happy Sunday everyone,

Heather,
Yes, if you are have three serving in one sitting, you have to triple the calories, the fat and the fiber to find out your points. Sometimes it may add up to be more than just triple the points value and sometimes less, so guess ta mate. You could be cheating yourself out of a point or two or under charging. I did not know that at first either. Keep up all the good work.

Hi Learn,
That the day off on me. Have a fabulous day!!!!!

Today my positive thing about me is that I am sooo motivated to keep on keeping on and counting on my success. Here I go!!!!!

Later gators,
Hugs love and blessings,
Ags
Old 10-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #170  

Default Happy Halloween!!!

Although my son did not dress up for Halloween, he did make a new friend. His name is Mortimer.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #171  

Well, ladies, Day 5 was 99% on plan I ate well all day and then we went to kerby's coney island for dinner and I got a bowl of plain beanless chili and the yero platter with comes with everything but the pita bread and fries on the side and tossed salad ( it came with the fries and tossed salad) so all in all my points were way over for the day but luckily I still had most of my extra weekly points but I used 23 out of the 26 that I had left which only leaves me 3 till wednesday but that is ok and I couldnt find nutritional information for kerby's coney island so I used national coney island's nutritional info but anyway while looking for ww points for kerby's I came across this awesome website that give you points for different restaurants and different foods so I thought I would come on here and share it with those of you that do WW so here is the website....

http://www.wikiweightwatcher.com

check it out I thought it was pretty neat
Old 11-01-2010, 05:13 AM   #172  

Happy November 1st. Everyone,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did, spent half with old friends and the the other half with my other half.
Called the assisted living facility each morning and Mom is doing well, but sleeping a lot. The change of atmosphere is probably very exhausting to her. I still find myself preparing to do things for her and have to reminds myself she is not living here anymore. In due time!
Today is grocery day, just a few things. Then I shall continue cleaning Mom's room and organizing things. She saved some odd things and put things in the weirdest places.
That's it for little ol' me, I hope everyone has a fantastic monday.

LEARN
Old 11-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #173  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

good morning all and HAPPY NOVEMBER!! This is going to be the best month yet! I have my plan in place, I am calorie cycling, and I'm going to be the best me possible!!!

i'll get back to do personals later. Promise.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #174  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Learn I am so glad everything went well with your mom's move. I hope things continue to go great for your family. Thinking of you!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #175  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hi all,

I have had a positively positive day!!! God has shown me great favor!!! Feet felt good, knees held up and I have eaten great and even went again to visit my sister after work and it was such a nice visit. I am claiming anther good week in my weight release journey. I am keeping this positive attitude and loving it.

Learn,
All things in time, it just takes that time to get use to new things and situations. You will be fine.

Shia,
happy to see my baby girl. How are you and my Dev's???

Jack,
You are in the right frame of mind. I am loving your attitude and with that in place you can and will accomplish all you set out to do. Do it baby!!!!

I will try to check back in a little later just to see what's crackin"!!! That was my young talk!! LOL LOL LOL

Hugs love and blessings,
let's make every moment count,
Ags
Old 11-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #176  

Happy Tuesday All,
My favorite day of the week. Let me get myself right to personals before I gab about my day yesterday.

Jackie- Your right this is going to be the best month. Let's do this!

Shia- Thank you for all your kind words and awesome support. And I am thinking of you during these trying moody teenage years. How are you feeling?

Ags- Feeling better physically and emotionally is such a blessing. Claim that week Sweetmeat!

I had a good day yesterday both eating and moving. Did a little grocery shopping yesterday and after seeing all the things I bought mom on a regular basis I got a little melancholy and went through a strong bout of missing her. I have an appointment with her case worker at the facility this morning and I may be able to stop and see her. I called yesterday and the nurse said she's doing great and making friends. So that is my POSITIVE for yesterday, today will be more of the same. We have cooler weather coming and I am looking forward to the rain it brings first, my allergies are running a muck!

Well gals that is it for me, I hope everyone has a great day and remember...

LEARN
Old 11-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Oh, Learn! That is so great that your mom seems to be adjusting well. I know there will be ups and downs but that is superb news.

Ags
- sounds like the body parts are holding up pretty well! I feel the same way, just keep everything going and do well day-by-day.

Shia - did you know every time I do a plank (or, really, ATTEMPT to do a plank) I think of you! (Well, I also think of Carol.) I really do. I know you ladies do these things and I tell myself "If they can do it, I can do it!"

Heather - you are loving WW's, aren't you? Good for you, you sound very dedicated.

Jackie
- I like your attitude. I think November will be a great month for me, too.

As for me, I had a good start to November. Did my water exercise class yesterday, which is quite strenuous (the water exercise classes here in NY are more "dedicated" than those in Key West. In KW we talk a lot - mostly about food, LOL. In NY, we just work our butts off.) Had a good day eating. And I'm happy and looking forward to today. Still can't wait to get below 200, just hovering around that number and not getting below it is driving me a little nuts. On the other hand, I think it's really good I can "maintain" at different weights for awhile without a problem. It gives me a lot of confidence that when I finally say "enough" that I will be able to maintain the loss.

Last edited by CJZee; 11-02-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

Hi Chickies!

Well, I know that I have been MIA for awhile, but life just got in the way! I have not been "dieting" or exercising the last two months, just not overeating and weighing everyday. The good news is, I traded the same 2 pound back and forth the entire time I am ready to get back on the wagon, and want to lose 15 pounds by my birthday (Dec 21st). As of yesterday, I was up 2 pounds from my ticker, but I know that some is water weight and will fall right off.

These last two months have been good for me. I have shown myself that I CAN maintain what I have lost. I have also come to learn that I MUST chat with you guys everyday! It is such a great support system and I have missed you all!

Hope all is well - the 3 T's are still growing and doing well! Hugs to all and can't wait to catch up!
Old 11-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #179  
Endeavor to Persevere

S/C/G: 386/see ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

Ok, I know I have been VERY absent and for that I apologize! I am still here however and still trying to stay on track!! For some odd reason, it has been a little difficult lately. I think it all started with my cousins wedding! I have slowly caught myself allowing myself to "indulge" a little more than I should!! That is stopping!!! I have come too far to just fall back into the same old habits!!!

Wow, a dozen!! I'm impressed! We have come a mighty long way chickies!! I trust you all are well! I am sticking to my guns!! I have to! I have decided the ONLY way I will accept a weight gain will be with pregnancy which hopefully will happen sometime in the near future! I am waiting on the Lord because He knows what's best!

Anyway, Just wanted to check in and say howdy! I do miss you all!! Even those I see on FB everyday I need you gals' support! I pray for you daily because this journey is hard enough without God's help! I know within myself I COULD NOT have gotten as far as I have without Him!

Ok, I'm starting to babble now! Hope you all have a fabtastic Wednesday!!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #180  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hey sweetem's,

It was a late night for me, EIGHT HOURS STANDING!!!!!, and I DID IT!!!! Glad I will be sitting tomorrow though!! LOL LOL I have eaten well, so on Thurs, I will looking forward to my one pound release and if it is more, I just might scream. I have a cold trying to catch me, but I think I won't let it......cold packs to the rescue. Vitamin C, Zinc, Grape seed extract, Echinesa (misspelled for sure) and tylenol for aches and pains. I will beat this in the Name of Jesus.

Learn,
Bless your heart, I know you miss her, but before you know it, you will be adjusted and it will be fine. If you get to see her, give her an extra hug from me. I am soooo proud of you.

CJ,
day by day is right for sure. Your water class sounds so intense, I think I would like the one in Key West for my style. Get your work out on girl. It is great to know that you are able to maintain at whatever weight you are. No worries though, you will get under that 200 mark. Wait for it.......

Tex,
Why howdy partner!!! Sure have missed you. Life does tend to get busy doesn't it. It is okay, you are back, so I will enjoy you while I've got cha. You did great while you were gone, you maintained and that is a blessing within it's self.....

Okay, that's it for me...but just a few shout outs..............Shia my babygirl, Stella, NonaB, Amanda, Carol, Fun, Ona, Maria, Shannon my love, Ashley, and Woody, oh how I miss you all today. I pray all is well in each of your lives and know I am thinking of you all.

Until tomorrow, parting is such sweet sorrow,
hugs love and blessings,
making every moment count,
Ags
Closed Thread