Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 07:57 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 330/274/200

Height: 5'8"

Pink - Reading all your posts is like being tugged back and forth... yay for your self restraint but still allowing yourself a treat, aaaaaaugh at your stupid roommate leaving a stupid chocolate stash and her cat and whatever the heck else, yay for a space to yourself, but boo for the loneliness that can come along with it... you get the point. Still, sending moderate-distance hugs your way... *Hugs from Ottawa!*

Lindy - How frustrating that your life changes rely on everyone else's schedules... but at the same time, I guess it's understandable since you will need their help so much. I'm glad to see what a positive and patient outlook you have on it, though, and that you won't be deterred by having to wait. Baby steps until you can make some bigger steps, right? And way to go on the outings, and all the changes you've made so far!!!

Rat - I read this "There was a time I could polish off a bag or box of crackers!" and thought I was reading my own writing! Sounds like you have a great and workable plan for you, though, and I admire that!

Jacquie - Ugh isn't weight loss just exhausting? Gets to where you feel like all you think about is weight, and numbers, and food, and exercise, and, and, and... I feel more obsessed with food now that I ever have been in my life. Just wanted to weigh in on that (pun intended). Also, mega-props to you for recognizing the value in YOUR time!

Oh lordy what I week I've had. School drama, family drama, ex-boyfriend drama... etc... not stuff I want to get into because it's causing me so much stress, but suffice it to say that knowing I have a place to come and vent or celebrate or just waste time with all of you has been very comforting, even though I haven't been terribly active in my posts. Did have a fantastic time at the party on Friday, though, and some of the pictures are up... and I look good in them! Happy and whatnot, here... I'll share. I'm second in, from the left, for any of you who aren't sure. Not a great body shot, but the point isn't how skiiiinny I look (I don't) but how happy and healthy I feel like I look in it. Especially compared to say, this past Christmas... I dunno, maybe I'm imagining the difference, but who cares. I feel better, that's what matters, right?

I'm second in, from the left, for any of you who aren't sure. Not a great body shot, but the point isn't how skiiiinny I look (I don't) but how happy and healthy I feel like I look in it. Especially compared to say, this past Christmas...

I dunno, maybe I'm imagining the difference, but who cares. I feel better, that's what matters, right?

Last edited by neonwildflower; 05-23-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #92  
Dinkachu

S/C/G: 497/455/150

Height: 5'2 "

NEON those are great pictures - and YES there there is a 'sparkle' in the new pictures that wasn't there before!

PINK - sounds like you are better off with that thoughtless roommate out of the apartment. Hope the babies are okay -chocolate can be toxic!! Just keep 'doing the next thing' that needs to be done - you are doing well.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #93  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Thanks guys! I got the kitchen clean. yaaaay. MJ seems okay. The emrgency vet said milk choc is not too bad unless she eats a ton of it (you have to watch for darker choc especially!). I have the babies closed in M's room so that the cleaning products don't hurt them.

I made a LF burger, and it didn't seem like it was fully cooked, but I ate it anyway so hopefully I won't get ill :S

Neon - you have a beautiful smile!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:43 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Neon as well as being pretty you have cheekbones I'd die for! You can def see a BIG difference in the pics, size and happiness/health-wise! WTG!!!!! xxxxxx
Well bbq went well, well CRAZY actually, a 12 y/o 2 (all boys) at 4, 2 at 6 & 2 at9 y/o, a pool, a water-squiting Spiderman.... LOTS of wet PEOPLE too!!!!
Food was good, I low carb so I had 1 lamb burger, 1 lamb skewer, 1 'taste' of a potato slice & 2 chicken skewers. I make a marinade (best overnight) of 1/2 bottle dry or medium sherry, good dash of olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, cracked black peppercorns, Soy sauce, Chilli sauce & garlic, it goes SO well with chicken & I add small mushrooms a couple of hours before cooking & they soak it up & are gorgeous. It was hard resisting crusty rolls, soft rolls & pitta but I did it!!!! I had a vodka & slimline tonic water & lots of diet coke with ice & kept busy. I even forgot to give out ice creams, but that saved more temptation for me, lol! It has been VERY hot (for the UK) I even burned a bit, even with sunscreen. The kids were slathered in waterproof factor 50 & they are still pale, lol!!
Gotta go..
PS Pink HUGSXXXXXXX I hope things improve for you soon, WAHAY for doing the kitchen!! xxxxxx
xxxxxsharon

Last edited by voodoo1; 05-24-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:23 AM   #95  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Sharon - I like putting a slice of lemon in my Diet Coke -- feels kinda cocktailish, y'know?

My entire apartment is now sanitary. Trying to get the ick smell out of Bad Roommate's room. Trying to decide what the **** I am going to do with the extra room (most likely craft and office -- but there is the annoying issue of the extra twin bed that I am not really sure what to do with. Hm. I would sell it and get a sofa bed, but it used to be my grandfather's and my mom gets weird about my grandparents' stuff.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:14 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Okay! New week, new thread!!! Let's go!
Closed Thread