Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #46  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Morning to all,
I am running like crazy this morning and will not be back until this evening, so wait for me ladies, I'm a coming back.

My positive so far, is I'm still here.

Hugs, Ags
Old 05-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #47  

Height: 5'7"

I am ok with the .08 loss except that it will take me a whole lot longer to get to goal at that rate!!
My positive for today is Im going to walk while the kids play at the playground. I will also get my water in today. Havent gotten my full gallon in for a few days.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:47 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

morning

shia-congrats on your pilates!

mainah-nooo i didnt have to handwrite the invites-i printed them out but i have to tie them together and cut them to size and all this other stuff!!! haha, im getting neck cramps instead of hand cramps

cj-what a nice note from an ex-wish i could say i had the same good relationships with mine

learning-i would love to go swimming!

my positive for the day is that i woke up a little earlier-and seems everything is going smoother interesting how that works out!

Last edited by bitetoobreakkskin; 05-05-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: forgot
Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #49  

Height: 5'7"

another positive for me today...worked in the garden while the kids took naps. Got 50 min of walking while they played and 15 min with a hoe while they slept. Gonna try and get on the minitramp tonight also.

Last edited by dgramie; 05-06-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

dgramie - that mini-trampoline is da bomb! I wonder if I could do that? I'm afraid I would fall off.

hey bite -- you know, I used to get up between 5 and 6 every day. I have been having some worries lately which wake me up in the middle of the night, and now I sleep to 7 or even 8, which is soooooooo later for me. It gets your day off to a late start.

Ags -- be careful back at work. Hope you have some fun too.

Shia -- I love the names Warrior 3 and Full Plank. I looked them up on the internet and saw that they would take a lot of balance and strength, so you are really rocking! And ((hugs)) to you -- you will find a perfect man for you. Take care of yourself now, and later he will take care of you too.

Learn -- you are lucky to have your own pool. I go to the public pool and it's nice too. It's only about 6 blocks a way, and I have been swimming several times a week. They started their water exercise classes this week, but I have yet to get to one because of my big project. My main goal is to keep up the daily cardio and 2x per week weight training, but I do love the water exercise so will start later this week.

Mainah
-- your little boy sounds like a sweet one.

My positive today is I bought some flax seed meal and am going to make the one minute muffins which are Atkins-ok for induction. (What you all have to understand is I'm not really a cook, so this is a big deal for me, lol). Here is the recipe, it has only one gram of net carbs.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83347
Old 05-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #51  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

The positive I have for today is that I am still alive. It's been one of those days but as many yucky things that happened, I still see the good things...
  • like all the stuff that I got on sale AND with coupons, saving me tons of $$$$....
  • like the fact that the AC now works in my car.....Whee!!!....
  • like the furniture I sold and the rest of it I will be selling later this week....
  • like the fact that I had a great work out this morning....
  • like the idea that tomorrow is another day....
Old 05-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi all!

jacque - your response about the dogs cracked me up ("sister" and "cousin")...lol! They sure are a part of the family, aren't they? I'm mumma when we talk to our dogs and DH is dad. You listed a lot of positives today when it sounds like your day may not have been so good. Good for you! I hope you felt better listing all your positives!

Shia - It looks like he is allergic to milk and soy. Oh, and dust mites. They are doing a little more testing on the milk and soy - he drinks regular milk so that one doesn't make sense but in different forms (like whey in snack mixes) he could have a reaction. I like the names of the pilates poses, that's more incentive for me to get my butt there! You, my friend, will find the perfect mate for yourself...with your attitude and kindness and living a good life like you are it's just a matter of time!

Learn - sorry I missed the pool party today...lol! maybe you could plan another sometime soon?

Dgram - the movement you are getting in your garden is fantastic, not to mention the care the garden is getting. I can't wait to hear when you start seeing things grow!

All you other friends - hello!

My positive for today is that my daughter is out of her knee brace for the first time since 3/14! She had a riding accident that day and has had her knee first in an immobilizer and then one of those braces that has the "gears" at the knee to control how much she can bend it. Finally it is off and she is headed to the barn tomorrow. Still no riding, but at least she can be out there grooming or helping with chores.

Have a great evening, my friends!
Old 05-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Height: 5'2"

CJ - How did the muffins turn out?
Old 05-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #54  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good evening darlin's,

Cj, you go head with your bad self. You still have that ex swooning for ya, makes you feel good to know that he still really cares. You have done something right girl.

Main, it makes you feel great knowing that you can be proud of your kids even through their tough times. He was a real trooper.

Shia, don't you worry baby girl, yours is a coming. God has a special one just for you, and when he comes he is going to knock your socks off!!! two new poses, they should call you the Warrior. LOL

Learn, great positive, we only get one at a time, so seize the day!!

Great balls of fire, all of you ladies are hot to trot. Keep those positives comming.

Ags
Old 05-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #55  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hey there again sweet taters,

D, you are having a fantastic go of things today, exercise, water, and now the trampoline, you are becoming an exercise warrior with Shia. WTG Can you hurry up that food growing, I am going to need a care package.

Bite, happy to hear your days are going so much smoother.

CJ, I am so proud of you cooking and all. I know this is new for you but I know my girl can rise to the occasion with perfection. You it girl!!

Jac, I just don't know what to say about you. I AM WAY PROUD OF YOU!! You are overflowing in positives and every one was great. You made my day!!

Main, happy for your daughter and you as well. Now you mentioned a barn, just what's out in that barn? Are you on a farm? I love farms and if you are, I am coming to visit, so get my room ready!!! We will have a blast.

Well ladies, as for me, my positive is I made it thru another day and I did not kill myself, it had it's ups and downs, but I'll be going back for more.

GGG, ladyinred, DC hound, and all of you lovelies that started out with us, where are you? I know there is all kinds of positive stuff going on in your lives, please share, cause we really care.

Hugs to all,
Ags
Old 05-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Oh, Shia! I was just thinking that if I did the Full Plank it would become the Full Plunk -- LOL!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #57  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

hello! I'm here and I'm alive! positive number one. positive number two It was pay day always a good day and positive number 3 I'm ON plan today and really thinking about going to the gym tonight!
Old 05-06-2009, 04:28 AM   #58  

Good Morning Gals,
Well it's 4:00 in the morning, the dogs have been fed and I'm enjoying my quiet time. By reading everyone's posts it sounds like everyone had a great day yesterday.

Shia- Way to go with the 2 new Pilates positions.

dg- You had a busy day yesterday, hope you got all the water in you mentioned.

CJ- How did the muffins come out? Hope they were yummy.

Jacque- Shopping and air conditioning in the car, two things I can't live without in life.

Main- I'm so happy for your daughter and the fact that her knee is healing. I had to give up riding and sold my beautiful mare 2 years ago due to bad knees, shoulders, neck and spine. I miss her so much and even worse she is for sale again and I wish I could buy her back. I hope your daughter is back on a horse real soon.

Ags- You didn't kill yourself, that is always a good thing. Glad you had a positive day.

maria- I'm glad you had a good day and are staying on plan.

Well my positive is I stayed on my plan, actually I may have eaten too little, but I'm trying to get rid of that little gift that TOM left me. I got a wonderful surprise when I logged onto the computer yesterday afternoon. I had a message from my Facebook page from an old friend from my hometown in NJ. I use to play with him and his 2 siblings everyday, they lived right across the street. Believe it or not all 3 of them are living right here in FL and are all within 30 minutes from me. They've lived here for 20 years. I haven't seen or spoken to them in 37 years. I'm hoping we can plan a little reunion and get reacquainted. I Love Facebook!
Today I am going to take my mom out to lunch. She needs to get out of the house for a little while. So today my positive is my extra time away from the house with my mom even if she won't remember it tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day ladies.

Later - Learn

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 05-06-2009 at 04:29 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #59  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainah View Post
jacque - your response about the dogs cracked me up ("sister" and "cousin")...lol! They sure are a part of the family, aren't they? I'm mumma when we talk to our dogs and DH is dad. You listed a lot of positives today when it sounds like your day may not have been so good. Good for you! I hope you felt better listing all your positives!
Yes...I think animal lovers all have that sense to treat their pets like they are their kids...Besides my "sister" and "cousin", I have 2 dogs of my own (had 3 at one point, but Mocha went to doggy heaven a few years ago. Anyway...When my son comes from work, Twiggy (my beagle/foxhound/nut dog, always sits up on the bed and waits for him to enter the room. My response is "There's your big brother, give him some love". It's crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Jac, I just don't know what to say about you. I AM WAY PROUD OF YOU!! You are overflowing in positives and every one was great. You made my day!!
I'm trying to see the good in everything...even if there is some bad...it seems that there is ALWAYS a silver lining somewhere. Thankx for being supportive!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Jacque- Shopping and air conditioning in the car, two things I can't live without in life.
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:12 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Ags - thanks for missing me!

My life is full of positives each day - today I will call out the DH will be home tonight after a long week of being apart (including our anniversary). It will be so much fun to have him back even though there are a few things here to get him caught up on - the big one - Gracie our yellow lab broke her tail somehow and will have it amputated tomorrow. He is such a good dogdad (is that a word). She will be fine - it will be tougher on us I'm sure.

He will be surprised I have all the patio furniture out and set up around the pool too! Something I'm sure he never thought in his wildest dreams I could accomplish - and I couldn't have last year.

Hugs to you all,
Carol
Closed Thread