Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 AM   #76  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies. Just wanted to check in, since a few of you were asking about me. Things have been hectic - I was gone pretty much all of last week for a work conference, and there were some family issues shortly before that, so I haven't been around as much.

I hate to admit it but I have definitely gained. Right now the damage is right at 4lbs, and I know that's not as bad as it could be, given all the meals we had to eat out (3 meals a day x 5 days), plus there was a huge buffet-style memorial dinner prior to leaving. I'm just ready to get rid of all this excess weight.

My co-workers and I went to the movies on one of our 'off' nights for the conference. Ugh. I had to have a chair brought in and sat in one of the handicapped spots because I just didn't fit in the chairs at all. I haven't gone to the movies in forever for that very reason, but when your boss pretty much tells you that's what you're doing that night, it's hard to say no. And then to make it even better, I was already flustered about the seats, so I set down my boss's popcorn and promptly dumped it off the arm rest of her seat. For not liking to draw attention to myself, I sure know how to make a big scene.

I was mortified, and I think at least one of my co-workers finally realized why I don't like to go out and do 'stuff' with them. It's so hard to not be able to live your life, but then it's hard to live your life when you're super morbidly obese - there's no real happy medium. I want my life back.

XH is in town and wants to talk. Not sure I really want to talk to him at this point. He made his choice when he left to go back home to his mom. But, I suppose since he still has stuff in storage, I should at least give him a chance to get what he needs. Decisions, decisions. Life shouldn't seem this hard at this age (or any for that matter!).

Hope you ladies are doing fantastic. I will check in soon.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:46 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!!!

New week. New thread!

Join us for the next edition!!!
Closed Thread