Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 384/375/250

Height: 5.5

Quick questions on the Wii fit.. Is there a weight limit? I have read its kind of rude.. but I wondered if it does not work over a certain level?

Thanks..

Terri
Old 08-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good Morning all,

I just got back from the dentist for a cleaning and check up. All perfect! That makes me happy. I went to get a sugar free/fat free/ cafeine free drink at the local coffee shop and they gave me a sugar one. I then drove it to my hubby. He loves them and I got to see him.

Heather: I love, love fish and to fish. It is one of my most favorite things to do. Glad it was yummy. Do you know what kind it was?

Carol: Hugs on the gain. Probably water retention. Glad to see your smiling face again.

Rat: You crack me up!

Debi: Sorry you are having a hungry time. I went through that yesterday. I wonder why we have days like that.

Val: Hi there. Glad to see you poke your head in here.

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 08-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Oops.

Terri: I was going to say that I think it was 250 but I honestly don't know for sure.
Blessings,
Annie
Old 08-05-2008, 01:32 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up

Heather, that's such a cute avatar!! I bet the fresh fish was just yummy.

Carol, sorry to hear about the weight gain, but hopefully with upping your water intake, it will come off quickly. Hang in there!

Debi, get some veggies and low fat ranch dressing, and eat some of those. Maybe it will get rid of the hunger.

Today I feel more empowered. I just hope I can last the whole day. It seems like the same ol story, Jim goes to work, nighttime comes, my head's in the fridge. Gotta break that terrible habit!!
We're starting to get green beans. Can't wait to pick and cook them!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Debbie
Old 08-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

WII Fit max weight is 330, but DH (350) and I (342) use it on carpet, where it doesn't read our actual weight. Once I hit 330, I am popping the legs on it so it can read my weight and I can track progress.

Can I ask you all a question. What does low sodium mean to you? How many mg per day? Also, low fat, what does that mean to you. I should make a correction about not liking fruit and veggies, I like them fine raw....just don't find them that snacky. Will work on that.

I am at work, so should get back to the grind.

Angie
Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #36  

good morning all or afternoon in my case. i am grumpy today cuz i am retaing water grrr.!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #37  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

ok so yesterday work was tremendous! The classroom I am in has an ajoining bathroom(with shower). We had carpet in our room till spring vacation when they ripped it up and tiled our room........well they didn't get to the bathroom. So they decided to do it last week! Someone thought it would be a good idea to wax our classroom floor again, even though it was done over spring vacation! Well back then when we knew in advance WE packed our room up and stored it in another classroom and WE unpacked our classroom............since we did not know WHEN they were going to do the bathroom.............and definately didn't even think they would rewax our room!!!! THEY packed(if you could call it that!!!!) our entire room & bathroom tossed it all in another classroom till the wax was done.........then just dumped it into our classroom!!! YES I said dumped!! So all day yesterday I was moving shelves and reorganizing the stuff that went on them!!! Our toliet wasn't placed back on the hole they had work still to complete! This morning they showed up and finally finished the toliet!!! (just as the kids were sitting down in their desks)

Sunday night my tooth started hurting.........I took some ibuprofen and used some ambesol...........but yesterday at work it kept getting worse and worse..........so I called the dentist to see if they could squeeze me in.......well not till thursday afternoon!!!! So by the time I got home I was in ALOT of pain.......and it kicked off a migraine!!! So DD drove me into the base to sit in the ER LOL..........I finally told DD to just go home & I would call her when I was done..........I got there a little after 4pm..........took about 45mins till they triaged me............I didn't get called back to see the doctor till 10pm..........called DD to pick me up when I got back there.........since usually I would be done in 30mins after being called back there............WELL not last night! the girls got there around 10:30 and I wasn't released till 12:30!!!! They gave me an IV and some pain meds then sent me home with antibiotics & more pain meds to tide me over till thursday when I can get in to see my dentist!

So needless to say today being the first day back for kids.................I was off and on in pain and tired!!! LOL We have one student that apparently(after our very long day with him) needs a one on one assistant! Hopefully tomorrow will go more smoothly! (at least I wont be tired!)

Well I'm going to get off here and take some more pain meds and head off to bed!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Annie -- The fish was labelled "salpa" at the market, but I don't know if that's a local term in Croatia!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Aww thank you all for such a lovely warm welcome back. I am indeed posting over on the 40+ thread, but I promise when I have the chance to post over here I will. If only to say hi

Take care all, and again.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 08-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Hi Peeps - I think I've about determined I am overly tired and a little overwhelmed with the things facing me from now until the end of the month. I am trying to take on a one day (hour) at a time and not worry about 3 weeks from now. Tomorrow after working in one of our field offices I will go back to the lake until Friday and I'm hoping to let the cares fade.

I wore the dress posted in the recent pic to work today. It's probably been 10 years since anyone at work has seen my legs - what an uproar along with some nice comments.

Thank you all for the hugs and thoughts - we'll get through this too.

See you all on Friday - glad to Prof is back to keep you all in line.

Battle - are you lurking?

Hugs to all - and yes drink your water - lots of it (I'm doing good on the water front too).

Carol
Old 08-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #41  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Ammi - its so great to see you!! hope youre well! hows the family?
Old 08-06-2008, 07:00 AM   #42  

Height: 5'7"

I confess..i ended up eating yesterday..and i do mean eating..I still have no idea what triggered that kind of day. I went to bed early with a stomach ache. Im not use to eating bad food and alot of it. This morning im up 3lbs and i truly did that to myself. Today is back OP and I pray i never give in like that again!!I wonder if Tom is showing up early this month?? lol I truly think that is the worst day i have had in over 6 months.

carol_ have fun and we will miss you!! RELAX and let others wait on you for a few days.

dmpls_ i have a tooth that is sensative right now so i know im heading in a bad direction with it. I hate dentist!! hope they get you better fast!!

debbie_ i tried healthy snacks,,,it didnt go away. I even tried making great northern beans for dinner and it didnt help. I tried nuts( ate half the can). GRRR i cant believe i gave into like that!!

penny_ when does school start back there for your girls??

hope everyone has a great OP day..and that includes me!!!
hugs
debi
Old 08-06-2008, 07:01 AM   #43  

Height: 5'7"

just saw Im the biggest loser on the blue team for the last week. LOL that needs to be taken away after the way i ate yesterday!!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:03 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

debi -- I binged A LOT last night and don't know why. I felt awful afterward (guilty not sick). But it's a new day today and I am getting back on track. Just keep going!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #45  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Hoping everyone has a wonderful day today!

heading out to work, ttyl
Closed Thread