3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+ And Ready To Try Again #1114 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/117293-300-ready-try-again-1114-a.html)

Debbie54 07-11-2007 01:18 PM

Hi Ladies,

Tofatforu: So glad you got the food demon under control...I knew you could do it! :D

Notthecheat: My son has Jade Empire and really enjoys it so it's well worth passing up all the goodies for...YOU CAN DO IT :carrot:

AliceEep:We've all been there hon so don't sweat it. Just hike your fanny back up on the wagon and get back to OP. You'll be fine

Xena: So glad you decided on going to the wedding. You won't regret it. Your friends will accept you no matter what!

Shadie: Boy, it really sounds like you are having a hard time. I hope you get your meds soon. Soon you'll be back to your 'ol self in no time. Sorry to hear the trouble with the kids and it's so hard to go thru special occasions when they grow up and leave the nest. My thoughts and prayers are with you to get thru the hard time. Don't ever feel bad about coming here to vent or share and not write personals. We're all here for you and this is what the forum is for. O, and your not a pooh.

Sue: It looks like you and your friends have such a great time. I still let too many things hold me back from going out and being with other people. Someday I hope to enjoy life as much as you do. :smug:

Zest: I don't know what plan your on, but I find counting calories really helps me and lets me know when I hit my limit. After I reach my amount for the day, and I want something else, I have to really ask myself if I want it that bad or do I want to see a difference on the scale at WI time. Also a good idea from good 'ol Dr. Phil, do something that isn't compatible with eating food, such as getting on the computer, knitting, crocheting, etc. Something that will keep your mind and hands busy to where you won't be in the kitchen. It works!!! I haven't gotten into the IE either. I just hate it but I know I will have to soon. I HAVE been alot more active during the day instead of just being a couch potato though so I think that helps alot. Good luck to ya though...you''ll be back OP as soon as you set your mind to it.

To the rest of you beautiful women, I hope you have a great day!! Drink that water, move it move it move it and don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

As for me, it's hotter than hades here so I'm not going to do much except stay OP. We don't have AC, only fans. Today is suppose to be a record breaker...ick!

Debbie

TheStorySoFar 07-11-2007 02:15 PM

Hi All~

Checking in late this week. I have managed to get out there and do my walks, even had my mom's cat follow my son and I a couple of days there. Her neighbour thought that was the funniest thing that he had ever seen, have to say that I agree with him. :D

I also managed to break out of the 370s. :dancer: So, I am feeling great right about now. :)

I hope everyone is doing well this week. :)

jaxnlula 07-11-2007 04:22 PM

HI. I just wanted to pop in and say howdy. You gals (and any gentlemen??) seem very nice. I am really grateful to have a place like this to come to. I hope you all have a great day!

toofatforu 07-11-2007 05:04 PM

this is great site thats for sure!

dogpal 07-11-2007 06:47 PM

Debbie54: I live in Northern Idaho and it is hot, hot, hot here too. We also don't have ac only fans. lol. I do have my new little pool that I'm about to go into though. lol. Hope you stay cool. Where do you live in Washington?

Storey: Yippeeeee for you getting out of the 370's! Huge congrats hun.

Janule: Welcome to our little corner of the world. Glad you are here.

Patti: Hi hun. How ya doing?

Well, got all my exercise in for the day. I will jump on the bike again later this evening. Gonna head out to the pool now after I mop my floors. Just waiting for my niece to go to work. She got a job at the Coeur D Alene resort as a waitress so she will not be home until closing around 2 a.m. or so. That leaves me with a bunch of time alone tonight which I don't mind at all. I can get lots done tonight.

Blessings All,
Annie

Debbie54 07-11-2007 08:39 PM

Hi Annie:
I live in Sedro-Woolley, Wa. It's a little town just northeast of Mount Vernon which is in Western Washington. O how I envy you and your little pool!!! Also for getting all your exercise in with all this heat!:cheer:
Have fun and stay cool

Debbie

dogpal 07-11-2007 10:29 PM

Hi Debbie: I found you on the WA map. lol. I am in Post Falls which is about 7 miles from Coeur D Alene and about 22 Miles East of Spokane! Do you have a Shopko there? That is where we bought our pool for $50. Hugs.

Blessings to you,
Annie

balloonlady 07-12-2007 12:31 AM

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I just finished reading through the thread and look forward to joining this group.

Xena - I'm glad you decided to go to the wedding. I've let my weight keep me from doing so many things. Your friends love you, obviously quite a lot, and they will no matter what you look like. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

shadiepurple 07-12-2007 05:01 AM

Heya chickies. :wave:Felt I should post an update after my :tantrum:melt down here yesterday..:shrug:.Sorry about that by the way, and Thank you Annie and Debbie for your kind words...as usual.:hug:

Went to the DR.s and got back on my meds. Hopefully :crossed:they won't take too long to kick in. Just the fact of knowing :wizard:I had hope made me go shopping like a nut. My DS in China will be home on the 17th and he hasn't completely clean his room all year:yikes:. I e-mailed him and told him I was going to do it...He was very:yes: pleased. So cleaning not being the fun part to me I went shopping first. His room is covered in movie poster he gets from work. Other than that not much decoration. I bought him a new bed set (matters & springs) Black comforter, red sheet set , new pillows, red trash can, red and black desk top storage boxes, a 3 draw cart(black) and the best thing I found was a surprise and on clearance.:cp:..A set of lamps that are red Chines take out boxes with gold characters and wooden chop sticks. They pull the whole room together. Now I just need to get new curtains and he is set. He has bought himself little oriental nick nacks from garage sales for a few years now and he bought a set of jade top red cherry wooden legged end tables also. The lamps look awesome on them. Best part lamps were only $5.00 each. Talk about an emotional boast.:dancer: Now I hope he likes it. He will just cause I did it for him. He's a great kid. All that shopping and the food I bought was some crystal lite and some fat free cottage cheese and some wheat thins. Imagine that for binge shopping.:broc:

Food was good today except I was busy and only ate once at 4 pm. :dunno:HHmmm, wonder why my fat won't let go.:crazy:.LOL It's 1:45 am now and I'm off to bed and still not hungry. I eat too much..=fat don't eat..= fat who made up these dumb rules. :coach:I want a new game. Love and strength to all my sweet sisters and :welcome:to the new sweeties.

Misti in Seattle 07-12-2007 07:28 AM

Good morning... yeeks 4:30 AM and getting ready for work but had to read a bit. <G> And say :welcome: to Stacey!!

Oh and I finally lost a pound.... :woohoo: And LOL I didn't deserve it today as I had chicken teriyaki for dinner last night and then went and got the leftovers later and ate them. Go figure. :rofl:

going to lose 200 07-12-2007 07:55 AM

morning everyone!
not much happening here. Just taking a break before I head off to work. It is so humid here that I cant wait to get to the store and crank up the ac :lol: We have a/c here but only in the bedroom.

My weigh in is going to be ick this week. I ate too many snacks and they werent all "good" healthy snacks. I overate on SF chocolate and 100 cal packs of salty chips. I hate advertising *L* they are sneaky :) and unfortunately VERY good at it. :lol:

I realized that my b'day is next sunday. It will be 2 years since I started my weight loss journey. That is an average of 5 lbs per month. Not too bad when you look at it that way.

ok, i have to take my vitamins and put on my pants. THATS how humid it is today *L* The warmest day so far this summer..... and its about time :lol:

Sue~ yeah you! :cheer:

Shadie~ I'm sure he will LOVE the room. Sounds beautiful!

Annie~ I just looked at your ticker OMG girlie! You are shrinking like a mad woman!! :hug:

out of time... have a great OP day! I think I will for the first time in... almost a week!

Heather 07-12-2007 08:58 AM

Stacey -- WELCOME!!!!

Brenda -- Sunday is my 2 year anniversary too!! :D

Hola, chickies! I got in a lot of exercise yesterday... lots of eating too... :( Ah well, at least the exercise is something!

MamaBplus3 07-12-2007 10:12 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!!:coffee:

First of all, yesterday I learned that you should :nono: NEVER,:nono: EVER, :nono: go to the movies without eating dinner first!!! I have been up since 4am with a very bad tummy. Too much butter and popcorn :corn: for someone who is not used to it. Having that said...

:wizard: HARRY POTTER WAS AMAZING!!!!! :wizard:

Yes, I too am a big fan (and dork) who got to the theater at 10am to buy 6:30pm tickets. I have seen every one on the day it came out and loved every minute of it. I actually think I have a little crush on an (almost) 18 year old boy!!! :whoo: I can't wait for my (pre-ordered) book to get here!!:book2:
Another thing that kept me up was my poor little foot. I went to the Dr. yesterday and got another shot. :yikes: This time it hurt like heck!! He put it in a different spot and boy did I feel this one!! :eek: He also made a cast of my feet for orthodics. Why is it that when we try to lose weight and make ourselves healthier, everything starts to fall apart???:?: He said all this is probably stemming from the exercise that my poor tootsies are not used to doing. Sheesh, 2 steps foward 700 back!!!:dizzy:

I am still holding strong for WI...which is not a gain but still frustrating neverless.

toofatforu (Patti?): How can you call yourself a fraud when look at your ticker and see how far you have come?? This is definately the place to come to no matter what!!:hug:

Annie: I was thinking of you when I was in the pool and I tried out my sons underwater "skateboard", (after my 1/2hr workout). I got such leg cramps(hamstring) I was almost in tears!! So after they calmed down, I tried some flutter kicks to keep them away. Does that ever happen to you? It seems the water brings them out for me.:swim:

Story: When I was in HS, my kitty used to try to follow me to school (like Mary's little lamb). It was cute the first few times, but a pain when I had to bring her back home every day!! :cp: For breaking the 370's!! You are doing great!!

jaxnlula::welcome3: We move fast here, so jump in anytime!!

balloonlady::welcome3: to you also. I hope you enjoy our little corner of the web.

Shadie: I am glad you are feeling better, hon! I know how you feel about your son as mine has graduated also. So, :congrat: Mama, and know you have done your job well!:hug: (Mine is 18 and not really ready, I can't imagine how you feel about a 16 y/o!!!) But from what you have said in the past, he sounds amazing and so mature! I am sure he will LOVE the new room...it's sounds beautiful! (and :sssh: when you find the new game, count me in!!!:sssh:)

Sue::yay: on the -1!! As long as it keeps on movin' down, who cares how much!!!

Brenda: :bravo: 5lbs per month is excellent!! They tell us at WW that 1-2lbs/wk is perfect in order to keep it off. This way the bod gets used to being thinner and it doesn't come back on as easy. You have come so far!!!

Have a Great OP Day!!:cheer2:

dogpal 07-12-2007 11:27 AM

Stacey: Welcome. This is an awesome place with so many lovely ladies. Great friends. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Shadie: So glad you were able to get back on meds. I hope they kick in FAST! Your son's room sounds amazing! So proud of you for not getting junk to eat. Hugs.

Sue: Hey, you do deserve the -1 and then some. You are so hard working. Congrats.

Brenda and Heather: You both are doing so well 2 years out! I will be 1 year out of getting super serious about my weight in December of this year. That is when I can say I stopped cheating myself and dug in through the pain and really started to try. I am so proud of you both. You guys are so amazing and such inspirations too. Hugs.

Donna: I'm so glad you enjoyed Harry Potter. I truly haven't been to a walk in movie since the first Jurasic Park movie came out! I hope I get brave enough to go when I'm sure I will fit in the chairs. So sorry your foot is giving you fits. I don't get cramps in the pool, thank God but I do get them in my calves when I walk sometimes. Hope that it gets better for you every day.

Well, I am taking a total day off today. All I'm doing is watering the yard. I am not going to do anymore of anything. Since Monday I have 441 minutes in of exercise and that is only 3 days. I am so tired today and kind of grumpy too. Maybe a bit pre TOM feelings. I am folling my liquid diet but unless things go differently I will be a couch potato for today and back at it tomorrow. I know myself, lol who am I trying to kid. I'll probably be doing abs and on the bike before bedtime tonight. lol Hope you all have a wonderfull op day.
Blessings,
Annie

CatherineM 07-12-2007 12:05 PM

I wish I had time for personals today. I've got an assignment due on the 1st Council of Constantinople. I couldn't seem to concentrate yesterday. It is supposed to be hot here today, maybe in the 90's which I know isn't that high as to what other people are dealing with, but nothing is air conditioned up here, and what windows there are are small. There is an AA club on the corner that is air conditioned, and sometimes I escape there during the day. It's empty then, and they don't mind. I may not belong to AA or NA, but that doesn't mean I'm not an addict. They are all just lots skinnier than I am.