Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #91  
peace out

S/C/G: 318.4/289/145

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone!

I had a couple of not great days...because I was feeling pretty blah. Really nauseous and not at all in the mood to eat. I've had mostly just toast, soup, and ginger ale for the past two days. I did finally eat some dinner tonight, but felt yucky again afterward. At least I haven't gone over my points allotment

Annie - you are always so kind in your responses...I like reading your posts a lot!

Jill - thanks for the pm! I checked it out and like it better than the previous site I was using.

Zelma - I volunteer at both my kid's schools and it is really easy to pick out the kids who could use a little more attention. Your students are lucky to have you!

Lesley - I laughed for quite a while after reading about your reverse anorexia! Then I sort of read in amazement as others said they had it too! I have always thought only I did that!! It's usually when I take great care dressing and doing hair and makeup for a special event and I think I look FABULOUS...until I see the pictures!!! I am so happy to know I am not alone! Speaking of...as others have said, your pictures do show your loss, they are great! Way to go!

Sandy - hope the surgery went smoothly! And (you might already know this by the time you read it)...the Sox are doing really well...and of course Tek is doing great

Xena and Sharon (and all our other "losers") - great job!!

To everyone I missed - I hope you all had a great day!!

Cris
Old 05-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #92  
Because I deserve it!

S/C/G: 315.4/311/165

Height: 5'11"

Zelma - Great post. You made a difference in that little boy's day. Possibly in his life too. I bet you anything that, just as you will, he will always remember the day that kind Miss Zelma made his bad day a whole lot better.

Nancy
- Hang in there. You are in a rough patch but as they say "This too shall pass." We just have to be tough and ride it out until it passes. I have confidence you will get through this and back on track.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:48 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Metachick: Thanks a big hug to you.

Lilion: Hi girl. I sure miss seeing you more. Come back.

Val: Cake is eeeeeevill. EEEVill I tells ya! lol. Good for you putting in the garbage. I know you are stronger than that sweet tooth. Think about it VAl. One little ole sweet tooth pulling and tugging at you to eat something that may stop you from getting back into dressage and lots of wonderful horsey/animal type things you have been wanting to do for soooo long. You can do it hun. I know you can. I have spoken to you I hear the power and strength in your voice. Anyone who climbs on top of a Semi gas truck to tie down things is a power house! Come on Val. We are all rooting for you to Just Say NO! To sweets! Hello chicken. Hugs. On another note.......

Nancy: Have a great time at your mom and dad's house. Just know that we miss you much when you are not around. Hugs.

Catherine: Hope that the alergies don't wreck your yard work fun.

33tekfan: So sorry that you have been feeling unwell. I think there is something going around. Please don't pass it to me. Fell better soon.

Ammi: Hope you enjoyed the gym today! All you MIA chickies, hugs.

Sandy: As soon as you can, let us know how the surgery went. I know you won't be back for a bit but if you do see this know we are thinking about you, missing you and praying for you. Hugs.

I slept in big time. I tallied up my exercise for yesterday and I reached 78 minutes in one day. I was impressed. I did get to swim today. I will go tomorrow and then next week hopefully I can go 90 minutes 3 times a week. I have to kind of conserve the time to 3 times a week because of the price. The rest of the time I will exercise at home. I am totally back to op and I got a surprise that I haven't actually seen in years. I started my TOM. I guess loosing almost 50 pounds brings that old friend back around. lol. Sore chest, grumpy, cramps and all. I feel better about all the cravings I have been having lately. It all makes sense to me now. lol. Hope you are all doing well and being op girls.

Blessings,
Annie
Old 05-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #94  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

I can't believe I didn't mention this in my last post, but THANK YOU ALL for the welcomes.

Today was infinitely better! I'm still not eating enough though, and I know that is key for me. But NO BREAD today(my nemesis)! I did not work out today though. I plan to go to the gym after work tomorrow and get a Body Pump class in. I'm having trouble finding my groove that I was in earlier this year, but I'll get there.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #95  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Height: 5'6"

I only have a second as I am getting in from work and on my way to bed but Happy Birthday Val!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #96  
Believe

Height: 5"7

Hi ladies
i have missed a couple days of posting, but i have kept up with you all by reading through. i know i have missed a few new posters, so let me say, welcome you will love it here!
i only have time for a few personals, but you are all in my thoughts
SANDY: good luck with your surgery, i know you will do fine.
LESLIE: your new picture is good, i can tell the difference
ANNIE: you are doing so well! im sorry your mother in law upset you
KAYLEY; im glad you like WW. that concept is so much easier for me to follow, anytime there is "deprivation" i fail miserably!
CATHERINE: if i lived so close to all those good smells, there is no telling how much damage i would do to myself! congrats on your willpower
As for me, i have reached a very exciting point in my journey..........................i am officially under 200 lbs 197 to be exact! i have no words to describe this feeling, i have literally not been this "small" since 7th grade(sad isnt it) i have definetly noticed a difference in the past few weeks on how my clothes fit. as we have discussed before, sometimes i dont see the difference, but the compliments i have gotten make me want to do even better thank you all again for the support, advice and commradrie that is found here
i hope everyone has a wonderful night/day tommorrow. i hope to be a little more active here this week but the work schedule calls
good night
Old 05-18-2007, 01:23 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

You all were very chatty today! Hehe...I caught up, but no time for personals, as I'm off to bed! Was SO busy today, we didn't even get HOME until the gym was nearly closed! My body needed a rest anyhow, so we're going to go tomorrow, instead.

I test drove the Cavalier that I was going to buy...was waiting for some repair work to get done on it...and I decided not to go with it, but I dealed with another guy, and got my first choice car's price reduced nearly $1,000!!! About a month ago, I test drove a little Kia Spectra, but he wanted more than I could pay for it, but I was totally awesome today....haha. I'll be getting it next week! Just in time to drive down near Indianapolis for my concert!!

The scale looked good for weigh in this Sunday, so we'll be keeping

Well, hopefully I'll have a little more time in here tomorrow...we shall see!

Oh, and before I head to bed...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night, chicks!
Old 05-18-2007, 03:42 AM   #98  

Hey everyone-

Not much going on here. Just been busy around the house running errands. I will be away from the computer most of the weekend. So I hope all of you girls have a wonderful weekend!

BRENDA~I hope you get well soon.

ANNIE~Glad to see you post. You already know my thoughts about your MIL. I hope you are feeling much better now. I know my mom can be a real pill. I have found just being really blunt with her can make her think twice about what she will say.

SANDY~I am so sorry someone stole your phone! I wish you well on your surgery. Take care hun.

XENA~Congrats on being under 300!!! And good luck on the GMAT.

LESLEY~ great pics! You are really see a difference.

SHARON~Congrats on losing 2 pounds!

ZELMA~Thanks. I am sure DH biopsies moles will turn out fine. We just have to stay on top of them. And yes the housing market can be so crazy! We will probably get more serious towards the end of the year about buying a house. But its good to learn all we can and prepare! Oh Zelma your story about the boy almost made me cry! You are a wonderful teacher! I had a rough childhood and many times I came to school just sad. And there were always those teachers that just cared and were so nice to me. It was like they knew that I just needed for someone to care. I never ever forgot them.

LILION~Funny comic strip!

VALERIE~

NANCY~Hang in there hun. Hope you enjoy your time at your parents.

KYMBERLY~Congrats on being under 200!!!! You must be so excited!

KAYLEY~Good luck on getting your new car. And good luck at your WI!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:36 AM   #99  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Height: 5'6"

Morning girls
Well I had a good weigh in today. I lost 4.5 this week. I just noticed that I am EXACTLY half way to my final goal. Kind of exciting, kind of disheartening *L* Its been a long road already, it is getting easier for the most part. Food hasnt changed and is becoming a "normal" thing.

Anyhow, I have to clean up before the housecleaner comes so she can do her job. I have to pick up my... junk. At least by supper time I should have the house cleaned

Have a good afternoon!
Brenda
Old 05-18-2007, 10:03 AM   #100  

Good morning ladies. Just around for a few minutes this morning. Have to go and get cleaned up, and dressed. Going to lunch with my Mom, like we do every Friday. Have a great day!!!!

Brenda - CONGRATS on that loss!!! That's really great! And halfway there, too!!!! That's just awesome. Don't get down, just think about how great you are doing, and you're going to MAKE YOUR GOAL!!!!!! And you're only 2 lbs away from your May 25th goal, too!

Xena - I don't know how I missed it, but CONGRATS on being under 300!!!! That's great!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:11 AM   #101  

Talking

Flying by....

Kymberly is in Onederland!!

And Brenda is 1/2 way to her goal!

And Xena is in Twoterville!

You guys are doing GREAT!
Old 05-18-2007, 01:20 PM   #102  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

I have been snowed in with paperwork. In order to start my masters program next spring, I have to get financial aid paperwork done before the end of the month. That means I also have to get my application stuff in because I have to accepted to the program before they will consider request for scholarship stuff. I like paperwork, but even I have my limits. Transcripts from places I graduated from over 20 years ago, and letters of recommendation from people who have only known me a few months, and letters from doctors attesting to my disability, background security check. It is like immigration all over again. I got accepted though. Now I just have to force my damaged brain into working well enough for one class at a time, that is if I get the tuition thing taken care of.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:44 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 455/435/150

Hi everyone!

I wanted to stop in and say hi as I am new here..

I have gotten such laughter and encourement from all your postings.. You really give such HOPE!

My Name is Rochelle and I live in Connecticut.. I am just starting out so have a long journey a head of me... It will help so much to have others who understand I am so glad I found this wonderful site..

Have a wonderful day

Rochelle
Old 05-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #104  
The Story Re-Written

S/C/G: 384/227/180-235

Height: 6ft 4in

to all ya that have lost. Gives me hope in my world where my scale seems to be on permanent malfunction.

Short of throwing my scale out of the window (need to call the manufaturer and see how to adjust the reading as it is 4-5 pounds off from both of my doctor's scales), I did register a 1lb. loss. Made me a little discouraged at first, then I realized how my clothes fit differently and how I am feeling. Now, I just need to find a scale to get an accurate weight.

Welcome to all the new folks.

Take care all!
Old 05-18-2007, 02:21 PM   #105  

Well, had a nice lunch with my Mom. After we got done eating, we went over to the park by the river, and walked and talked for 35 minutes. It was a beautiful day for it, finally! It's been so COLD for the last few days, so this 75 degree weather is VERY welcome today! Andrew's at the doctor, so I'll be around for a bit, and then cooking dinner later, handling friend drama...haha, and then to the gym tonight.

Catherine - Good luck getting all that paperwork taken care of!! That can be a headache for sure. I'm transferring to a school only an hour from my current school, and the paperwork was INSANE, so I can only IMAGINE!

Rochelle - HELLO and to 3FC, and to this forum!!! I hope you will stick around, so we can get to know you a bit better!

Story - Sometimes the Non-scale victories can be EVEN better than those scale victories...after all, your weight is JUST a number, and fitting into smaller clothes...well, that's an even happier time for me....hehe.
Closed Thread