Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 12:59 AM   #16  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

I just wanna MOOOOOCH her all up she's sooo sweet! Such a pretty girl!
Old 07-18-2006, 05:28 AM   #17  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Karen she is too cute...Enjoy dressing her now--trust me when she is 3 she will dress herself!!!!

RR
Notice the "Walmart Injury Scar" between her eyes?--I'll be glad when it lightens up more!!! I am using that Mederma...Any other suggestions??
Old 07-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #18  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Well welcome everyone its great to see new people me sorry i've been a tad busy at work but i did great last week i lost 3 1/2 lbs very exciting this weekend i really didnt do too bad it was actully a very GOOD weekend we bar b qued with friends went swiming in a 10x30 pool (the blow up one) LOL if you can call that swiming but i did conquer a fear i have had, im very proud of myself....
I WORE SHORTS IN FRONT OF PEOPLE (friends of course) but boy it felt great and i wasnt insecure at all it was a great day
Old 07-18-2006, 03:10 PM   #19  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone. I worked an extra shift at work yesterday so wasn't around at all!!

Robbie, thanks so much, that is so sweet!!!

707 and Norissa wtg on the losses!!! That is awesome!

RR I think your daughter and mine have the same fashion sense, I was laughing cause the other day my daughter was telling a little girl that she's a tom boy and the little girl didn't know what that meant and my daughter said it means I'm not like a girl, I like to do boy things, I just dress pretty. LOL. I would never really consider her a tom boy, but it was still funny, lol.

Karen, she is just adorable!!

Molly sounds like you had fun at the party and did good food wise! I wish we had a swimming pool.

Well I went to Weight Watchers two days early this week because my Mom is going out of town for her anniversary and wont' be here on Thursday. I was down another 2.4 pounds!! WooHoo!! This weekend is my long weekend at work, two sixteen hour shifts AND it's supposed to get up to 105 here this weekend!! That is just insane weather for the Valley in Oregon, I'm not sure I've even seen a 105 degree day here in the 38 years I've lived here!! I'm not looking forward to it because my work gets way too hot on days like that, our building is really old with just some old window air conditioners that just don't cut it in heat like that for the amount of area they are supposed to cover. I'm gonna die!! Maybe I'll sweat off a few pounds.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:41 PM   #20  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

RR - Look at that Diva -- LOL She is too cute !!

Melody - Thanks and back at ya !! Congrats on the loss -- I am not doing so well this week, as of now I am the same, I have until Sat to show a loss though -- TOM is kicking my butt w/ my cravings -- UGH !!!

I took my oldest and my youngest in for check up today (middle one had his last year before K, and after 5 my doc only sees them every other year) Jake got 3 shots and did not shed one tear !! I am so proud of my big boy !!! He weighs 44 lbs -- I didn't catch his height and the nurse didn't wrte it down for m like I asked Now Katy on the other hand, she weighs 107lbs and is 5ft tall !! Did I mention that the child is only 9 ? she is in the 100% and off the charts !!
Old 07-18-2006, 07:13 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Wow, I really missed alot. to the newbies! We always welcome new people. I have been busy at work, and I come home and crashed each night.

Norrissa, I am envious! How was the concert? Congrats on the loss!

Molly, I ended up out in the heat in Oregon at a horse barn of all places.

Hello to everyone else, I have to go help my mom.

Lisa
Old 07-18-2006, 08:39 PM   #22  

Height: 5'6"

Norissa, your daughter sounds like my daughter, she's 8 and a half (going into the third grade) and I think she's 120 and 5 feet tall, she's always been off the charts for both height and weight ever since she was little. Now my 5 year old on the other hand is tiny, he went for his shots and was all of 35 pounds and 44 inches or something like that (can't remember the height exactly). He can still wear 3T pants but they look like highwaters, lol. As for TOM, mine is due next week and I can already tell those PMS cravings are kicking in. I really wish you could just turn a switch and turn that part of your body off, lol, I have no use for it anymore.

Lisa, hope you enjoyed Oregon, it's a beautiful place but this is one of the hottest summers I ever remember having here.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #23  

Height: 5' 7"

Melody, I should have clarified, there is a town in the Toledo, OH area that is named Oregon. Sorry for the confussion. It was hot there though too, I think 100 + humidity.

Lisa
Old 07-18-2006, 10:33 PM   #24  
Norissa on LAWL

Lisa - OMG the concert was amazing !! DH and I had such a nice time ! Tim and Faith really know how to put on a good show - but then again I love them both ! and for your veiwing pleasure Lisa -- one very HOT man -- and his beautiful wife !

Old 07-19-2006, 02:29 AM   #25  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs down My near "death" experience

OK...I'm alive. But just barely. I was so sick yesterday! First the foot thing and now this. OMG! I started my day like any other and while the lil man and I where in the bath I started to have some pretty serious abdominal pain, Luckily I had just put his crabby bottom (it was nap time) in the swing and headed to the bathroom, well an hour and nearly passing out later I call my DH. He wants to rush home but I tell him wait I think I know whats up. (Sorry in advance if TMI) I was constipated from the protein drinks, I've been before BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!! I thought I was gonna die for a sec there and I was sick most of the day. Nausea, hot sweats, the whole sha bang. Needless to say the majority of my day was spent in the potty. Nuf of that its over. I'm not dead....yet

RR~ What a HOT lil project you got there! I LOVE the ensamble!
Melody~ YAY on the loss! Your so on a roll!
Goddess~ Great job on the loss!
Norissa~ Very cool pics...YOU WHERE CLOSE! Or you have an amazing camera!
Sorry if I was gross, it was just so stinkin' painful! I'm ready to go get my running shoes tomorrow and get back to feelin' fine!
Old 07-19-2006, 05:26 AM   #26  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!! Lost 3 more lbs this week!!! I want to look better and feel better in Disneyworld when I take K in Sept..I even get time lately for the treadmill!!!

Stevi--Hope U R better!!!!Maybe find a protein drink higher in fiber????

Momof3--Never did like country but I can tolerate them 2...Nice pics!!! I will send pics of the wiggles next week!!!hahaha

Melody and Norissa--My 3 year old is 43 inches and 35 lbs...Tall and skinny..with a 5'1 dark haired mom it looks like she is adopted with blonde hair, blue eyes and tall!!!(DH is blonde and blue and tall)

Melody--Yeah on the 2.4 lbs!!!
Hello to everyone!!! Post on to the newbies!!!!
Off to work!!!
RR
Old 07-19-2006, 09:05 AM   #27  
Norissa on LAWL

RR - Why is it that we moms do all the "work" - carry the kid for 9 months - and they end up looking JUST like their Dad ? Someting is wrong with that picture

Stevi - Hope you are feeling better this morning -- I have been there - and it isn't any fun !!!
Old 07-19-2006, 11:02 AM   #28  
searching 4 the real me

Good Morning Everyone!!

Karen~ You have a very beautiful baby!!
Old 07-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #29  
searching 4 the real me

Norissa~ love the pics of Tim & Faith... Do they allow you to take camera's in the concert? It's been a very long time since I've been to one... Me & my hubbs are going in a couple of months to see Mariah Carey and would love to take our camera.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:31 AM   #30  
Norissa on LAWL

ssgtswife33 - I think it depends on the venue -- but yeah we were allows to take in cameras -- NO video though Have fun at your concert

Last edited by Mom_of_3_Monsters; 07-19-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Closed Thread