Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 10:52 AM   #46  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Molly, good to see you! PMS...another reason I should be thankful I have 2 boys!

Norissa, they didn't circ. him right the first time. The Urologist says he's 1/4 circ'd! It's bothered me from day 1, but I didn't do anything about it because it was just cosmetic. At his 15 month check up, the ped. pulled the foreskin down because it was "stuck" to the rim of his pee-pee. He flipped out...can you blame him? Anyway, the thing that sealed the deal for me was when I was telling my DCP (Stevi - Day Care Provider!) she told me that her 20 y/o DS recently came to her and asked why he wasn't circ'd. Her jaw dropped and she told him he was. Apparently the same thing happened to him. So the Urologist said he'd take care of it. I feel bad subjecting him to it now, but it needs to be done. There's no one now that can tell me it's not necessary. I think it is. Thanks in advance for your prayers!
Old 06-30-2006, 11:02 AM   #47  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Lauren - poor baby !! We had a bit of the same issue with Kyle (who is now 6) the doc left "extra" skin -- I was so worried about it in the beginning, but luckily the Ped was right and he has "grown" into the extra skin But it has taken him a few really bad rashes (? he would get raw on it) to realize he needs to take care of "himself" better there -- and he really has been -- (BTW Kyle is n my Avatar w/ me )

Molly - Thank you for your kinds words -- but actually I am mad at myself ! LOL These pictures were taken years apart, you can tell by my son LOL In my "before" pic I am holding a baby Kyle, and he is the same kid in my avatar. I know I could be at goal and maintaining by now -- but I just can't seem to STAY in gear to lose this last 30 lbs, I think I have been losing the same 10 lbs for 5 years now
Old 06-30-2006, 11:49 AM   #48  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Talking No rest for the wick....ZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzz....

Hey ladies,
No sleep....me got no sleep. ZZzzZzzzZZzzzzz! j/k...well sorta I really didn't get any sleep. I was up til 3am for no real reason just not tired. I think maybe cuz Logan (Baby 4 months) Has decided naps are not on his agenda for the last couple of days...yest he was just a BEAR by 2pm all the way to 6:30pm when he passed out in his crib. He was fussy all day though so everything I plannned to do had to wait for the evening and I think it had me too wired to sleep. Needless to say, going to bed so early had him up at 4:30am for a bottle (he INHALED 6 oz like nuttin'!) then 5:45am for the day. Me sleepy.
Molly~ That is one of the nicest compliments I have ever gotten, thank you. Bet you'd think twice when you saw him though...with his hair color of the week and the punk clothes all black...yeah he's not what he trys to look like. Glad your back.
Karen~ I hope your not having any post partum depression....We keep kiddin' with you about Baby abuse you might wanna hurt us eventually! Your a sport! I have to 3rd the 2 month shots...Logan is due for the 4 month but DH has to change his DR.
Lauren~ Good Ju Ju to you and Robby!! I'm totally over the ice cream incident. BTW....ONISHIS (Oh now I see how it is!)
RR~ How was your Physical....Everything where it should be?
Lisa~ Did you go to Dollyland or is it Dollyville???Hmmmm... I was there way too long ago.
Monster Mom~ You look great...stop stressin'!
Here's the MohalkThis is BEFORE the red, blue, green and violet hair.

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 06-30-2006 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:00 PM   #49  
LBH

Stevi, did i post the pic of my friend Marty from HS, with the mohawk? Let me know if I didn't, I will! Oh, and it's Dollywood! Hope you get a nap today!

Norissa, I remember asking the nurse or someone if he would "grow" into it, and I think they told me yes...probably another reason I waited. He hasn't grown into it at all...it's growing with him, I guess!
Old 06-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #50  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Lauren - I think you are right in taking care of "things" now while he is so young -- its gotta be easier now than in a few years or as an adult -- Kyle used to get "diaper fuzz" stuck in there

Stevi - Thanks again -- but you haven't seen a picture of me from below my shoulders --
Old 06-30-2006, 03:02 PM   #51  

Height: 5' 7"

Stevie, No I didn't go to Dollywood. I thought about going to Mammoth Cave, but as it was I had to borrow food money from my dad (And for a few July bills) so I couldn't justify the expense. My ex has decided that his new wife and son are more important than me. Thankfully I got a really good paying job - just have to wait for the first paycheck!

Molly good to see you back. I was wondering where my fellow Toledoan was.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:56 PM   #52  

Talking Small babies and strawberries......

Dollywood....Boy was I completely WRONG. Not the 1st time won't be the last ....I knew it was Dolly somethin'. So I go to the grocery store w/ my boys. Logan will tolorate the car seat for only so long...and we are checking out...The cashier is in no hurry what so ever.....he's gonna blow , so I take him out. Both cashiers (front and back) have been talking to me and each other about my boys and the year difference....My cashier asks if Logan is 5 weeks old! OMG! He weighs 18 Lbs...Is that small? She flat out told me "oh...4 months? He's small." What was he 14 lbs at birth? Come on! I'm not offended, it just struck me odd. So anyways, I bought strawberries and I came across a low fat/low carb recipe for strawberries with ginger cream. Very yummy! Especially for these hot days! You get Fat free sour cream, minced crystalized ginger (kinda spendy $6) vanilla, a teeny pinch of ground clove, Spenda to taste and slobber it on your fresh strawberries. Yum! The band demo is finished and I get a listen tonight. I'm excited.
Lauren~ No I never saw the pick....Show me?
Monster Mom~ ( I just like calling you that, I know your name) You and I share the same affliction! I TOO have ~From the neck downititis~.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #53  
LBH

Stevi...
Old 07-01-2006, 06:22 PM   #54  

Wow...he's hot.....ok maybe not.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:14 PM   #55  
LBH

Stevi!! This is a pic from back right after HS! I just saw him at my 20 yr. reunion and he looks totally normal now!
Old 07-02-2006, 12:02 AM   #56  

Wink Teenagers, Geeeez!

Yeah, I'm sure once Zack (DS#1) gets it out of his system he'll be back to my beautiful boy. I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to his appearance. Just as long as it's not offensive to anyone and nothing is perminent and most importantly, it doesn't interfere with his academic achievements. Had he not corrected the summer school thing he was lookin' at a serious high and tight hair cut, no band t-shirts, no posters, NADA! So I guess there was incentive there! In other news. the demo is good. WAAAAY better than the 1st we did. Needs back up vocals though. Funny thing the song I like the least turned out the best. Figures. Exercise is going spendid, today I power walked 2 miles with leg and wrist weights, worked my arms (sooo flabby!) while I was walking which is good for me I have trouble walking and breathing forget the gum! I swam as well. And I haven't lost an ounce since last week....I think it might be that I'm no longer taking a supliment for appetite control...initially alot of water is lost so maybe its a wash. Took the baby to the pool for the 1st time...he wasn't all happy or anything but definetly interested. I'll post a pic when we get um. Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #57  
LBH

See ya' all on the new week!
Closed Thread