Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #16  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

RR - Miss Priss -- heehee -- I have, well I had one of those LOL she has now turned into full dIva mode !! LOL Katy is 9 now Love the picture -- she is a doll ! I haven't really been hiding -- but lurking -- not been a positive time w/ dieting and just life in general -- My "baby" started Kindergarten, well it was a "Let's Get Ready for K" class 13 full days of K -- getting on the bus and all -- which was very hard for me -- then a week into it he starts crying every day which riped my heart out -- My DH just quit his job, has a new waiting on him -- but in a new "field" which is scary but there is the potential to make more $$ which is always a good thing -- I have been on an emotional roller coaster lately -- UGH ! So are you sorry you asked ?
Old 06-26-2006, 06:09 PM   #17  
Norissa on LAWL

Jake's first day --

Getting nervous ! --

Last edited by Mom_of_3_Monsters; 06-27-2006 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:10 PM   #18  
Norissa on LAWL

Getting on the bus with his brother and sister

Old 06-27-2006, 12:57 AM   #19  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone, I worked 16 hours on Sunday and it was over 100F here and my work does not have good air conditioning, it was soo hot and made the day go by that much slower!! Today it was 102 when I ran to the store according to the thing on my car!! That is sooo hot for us especially for this time of the year!! It's supposed to cool down tommorrow, and i sure hope it does because Wednesday and Thursday I have a class at school on dealing with aggressive patients and it won't be fun sitting in class if it's 100 degrees!!

Grats Kingangel on passing the Real Estate Exam!!
Roadrunner you're daughter is a cutie. My kids love going to the children's museum here, we have an annual membership.
Mom of 3 your son is adorable, my youngest son is starting kindergarten in the fall too. I can't believe he's that old already.
Stevi, I would've never gotten those abbreviations either. lol. In reply to your question in the last thread, I am just counting calories and exercising, keeping my calories between 1200 to 1600 a day, generally closer to 1200. That is great that your current husband was patient with ya and waited for you to be ready, and that you had another baby and want more! I am done having babies, but I have 3 plus I'm almost 40, so I'm good, lol. Your baby is a cutie pie.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:44 AM   #20  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Melody, Wow, that's hot! Where are you? Sounds like you're down by RR! Hope it cools down a bit for you!

Norissa, Good to see you! What sweet pics, I LOVE the one of you and DS hugging! Hope it gets easier! Good luck to DH on his new job.

RR, cute pic! Robby's gonna catch up to her soon!!

Karen, I didn't know NAK either...I just kind of figured it out! That and nursing lying down I never mastered, or NIP (Stevi: Nursing In Public). That's great that MOMs is providing meals! What a help! Grandma has gone home, right? I bet she didn't want to leave that sweet baby girl! How's Alex doing, now that he realized she's not going anywhere?

Have a great day all! Have to go log yesterday's food and figure out if I did OK.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #21  
Norissa on LAWL

Lauren - Thanks -- yeah its going to be a LONG school year if he starts that pattern again ! How are the boys doing ?

Melody - Are you OK with your son starting school ? I didn't realize how hard this was going to hit me -- I am just not ready for my "baby" to start school !!

Hope everyone has a good day !!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:34 AM   #22  
LBH

Oh they're great as 2 little boys can be! Peter came over to me in his tshirt and no pants over the weekend, holding his pee-pee up and said, "mommy, what's these big things under here?" After about 5 minutes I was able to stop laughing/crying and compose myself enough to tell him to go ask daddy!! Robby, in leui of talking, has been screeching as loud as possible, especially in places like the supermarket, where it seems to echo!
Old 06-27-2006, 11:00 AM   #23  
Norissa on LAWL

OMG Lauren too funy about Peter !! BTW -- that is the ame answer I give to my boys about those "type" of question -- teehee !! My nephew is the same age is Robby -- and I tell you my sister has her hands full with that little guy -- the "screaming" stage is always a fun one My 6 year old has started to take that up He thinks he is sooo funny
Old 06-27-2006, 11:43 AM   #24  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

This a pic DH took on a really hot day a couple of weeks ago. I just LOVED it.

I am still laughing Lauren! That was absolutely priceless!
I'm down a pound this morning!
Old 06-27-2006, 11:51 AM   #25  
LBH

Stevi, congrats on the pound!!! Adorable pic!
Old 06-27-2006, 03:06 PM   #26  
Norissa on LAWL

Stevi - Congrats !!
Old 06-27-2006, 08:35 PM   #27  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Lauren: too funny. Alex and I had the "parts" talk right after he started potty training. The next time he was in the bathroom with me he wanted to know where my penis was. He's too funny sometimes. He's doing well with the baby. He wants to hold her all the time.

Stevi: Beautiful picture. Congrats on the loss! That is awesome.

Mom of: I'm already dreading the first day of school. I'll be crying my eyes out! Those are some cute kids you have.

I weighed yesterday morning and I've lost about 8 pounds. Now, if I can just be GOOD and keep it off.

Cassie had her first real bath tonight (she's peeling like mad and really needed it) and that girl was beyond upset. She was well and truly pissed. Whew. I was so sad for her!
Old 06-27-2006, 11:01 PM   #28  

Height: 5'6"

Lauren I'm in Oregon, we are not ever this hot this early in the year, heck if we hit 100 at all it isn't usually but a couple days in August. It was a lot cooler today, around 90 I think, which is still warm for this time of year for us, but I think we are in for a HOT summer because we've already had a lot of 90+ degree days and they started clear back in the beginning of May! That story about your son is too funny, kids say the funniest things.

Norissa, I THINK I'm ok with my son starting Kindergarten. I will have a hard time if he gets upset, he is by far the most timid of my 3 kids and the clingiest. When he was a baby I had to get a baby bjorn because he would not sit in a stroller without crying, he would cry if you tried to take him to the nursery at church...as soon as he saw the door he started grabbing you. But I think he'll do ok in kindergarten, he likes playing with other little boys. So we will see. If he starts crying and saying he doesnt' want to go, I will have a really hard time with it.

Stevi, that picture is adorable. Grats on the pound!!!

Karen, grats on the 8lbs!! And I had a couple that hated baths too, my daughter loved the water, but both my boys hated it, especially my oldest boy, and it lasted forever with him!! He HATED having his head wet at all, he wouldn't even get his feet in the water at the beach or the river. He was petrified of water.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:33 AM   #29  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all! Congrats to those that lost weight.

I was in Nashville for a Professional Confrence (& fan week is beginning of June - like first week). Durring most of the day I was stuck in workshops, but got to play at night. On Monday Night I went to Wildhorse Saloon. That was a blast. I ate as light as I could down there, but did a whole lotta walking. My hotel room was clear on the other side of the hotel on the sixth floor and the confrence rooms were on the second or third floor, but I had to go down and across. Mom thinks I have lost weight - we will see Sat.

Lauren, that is too funny! Boys Peter's age are curious, but it is shocking the stuff that they come up with.

Well off to bed, It took 10 hours to drive home from Nashville today.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:11 PM   #30  
LBH

Welcome back Lisa, glad you had a good time! Hope the scales agree with your mom!

Mel, geez, I've never been to OR, but I didn't think it got that hot up (over?) there!

Karen, congrats on the loss! What did your PG total end up being, gain or loss? Abusing the child already, huh? Did you then toture her some more with slobbering on baby lotion?
Closed Thread