Old 03-19-2014, 02:33 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Desper8: yes we have talked about it.

He hates that years before we got back together I prayed and received the baby's name--Seth--in prayer.

Mainly because I've been wrong about things in prayer before and he's scared of me making the same mistakes I'm sure.

He doesn't want that to be part of our lives because of the last outcome. He tells me I'm not rational or logical. But my prayer was basically if we had a baby together--his name would be Seth. We weren't even really talking at the time of the prayer. So logic is "if p then q" so since p happened q has to follow. I feel I am thanking God. He feels I'm acting crazy.

there are deeper issues. He's afraid I'll do crazy things due to my prayer life, he's stressed because of the teenager.

He was really upset I named our first Seth and he was so angry , he says the name Seth reminds him of how upset I made him; but that's circular logic to me because we made a deal I could name the next one Seth and he's mad he "had" to make that deal with me.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:48 AM   #62  
natalie

S/C/G: 233/217.2/170

Height: 5'10

Jendiet, wow. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Maybe try keeping some of your faith a little toned down. Like don't discuss it as much. I'm not saying its fair or even rational because I think its a beautiful thing to be proud and share your faith, but he seem's to get freaked out by it. It's like the scientology thing...people go off the deep end. I have to be honest, the treat of leaving would only make me angry. I will send a prayer your way that this all settles down and you get to keep that wonderfully strong name and that daddy will get back to just loving his family. Sometimes all you have to say is...just love me, love us. That like a slap to the face that your being a pain in the you know what! Chin up girlie, you will get through this.

Weigh in this morning was a success. -3 lbs. That is proof that I was going way over my extra points. So back on track and good by 220's for good!

have a lovely day everyone.
npotyonek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:33 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Hey ladies!

It's been a while since I have been on. My life has been CaaaaRaaaaazzzzy!
I had a friend and her 2 kids move in with my boyfriend and I because she had nowhere else to go. Soooo stressful. I love my friend and her kids, but dear lord her Daughter! She is 3, and is having horrible tempertantrums.

I am also in school while working my 12 hour days. So Ive been really busy with that. Plus side... getting an A in geometry. Major accomplishment! ( I almost failed it like 15 yrs ago in high school) My other class.... not so much lol.

Ive spent all my free time studying and working

I went to the doctor yesterday and we talked about getting me pregnant. So hopefully! If I'm not pregnant by June then we will do testing. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #64  

Yes npo I agree. Well congrats on the -3!

Skinny: wow I don't envy you. The transition from 2 to 3 is so hard on little ones they are becoming aware they are little humans with likes and dislikes apart from their parents and the pull to be independent and dependent is so scary to them. This time usually calls for them to give up "baby" things and do big kid things like potty train.

School is hard enough on somebody throw a three year old in and wow. you are a great friend! Just try to maintain
Old 03-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #65  

Thanks Jen. It's a little nuts lol not gonna lie. I have a nephew who is 5 that I help my sister with him all the time since the day he was born. We joke I have joint custody. I swear though that he was the easiest toddler ever! He never threw temper tantrums, he always uses manners, he's over all just an easy going kid.
I'm hoping that she will sooner rather than later settle into a routine so that she can maybe get use to it, but honestly... They aren't going to live here too long.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #66  

I am also in the 200s. I went up to 229 during pregnancy and lost about 30 pounds so far. Still feel like I have a LOOONG way to go. I get discouraged alot, but looking forward to sharing with you all.
carabelle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:08 AM   #67  

Hello cara, we are kind of in the same boat except you lost more than me. How old is your baby?

Npo- some kids are just easier: personality shows up early. Seth is my easiest baby so far. Just more calm.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:12 AM   #68  

So I went to the doctor last tuesday because my boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby. She gave me a list of things i should start doing/taking/eating. She also told me that I need to lose about 10 lbs... ok. 10 lbs. nooooot tooooooo bad. So I'm trying to do that already lol. She told me give it 3 months and if I'm not pregnant by june then to come back and we will start doing testing. We have been trying on and off for the last year. So hopefully if I'm not pregnant by june then I'll at least get answers.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #69  
natalie

Weigh in yesterday was not what I wanted but.....it was only a 0.2 gain. I have been jumping up and down by 3 lbs for the last month so I am happy with it as I am holding on to my last goal. Staying under 220. I would like to be at 208 by Easter. Realistically though....I dont lose weight that fast. Why 208? That was my wedding weight. Not what I had hopped for at that time either....but its done and I have to get over it!

Hope y`all are having a great week.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:23 PM   #70  
The Script Fan

S/C/G: 236/236/148

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone...I am new here and am just about to start a healthy eating plan with a focus on getting out of the 200's. Would be lovely to have a little group together to motivate each other tracking exercise, meal plans, tips and support! Anyone with me? Summers coming!!!
TheScriptFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #71  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I had no idea there was a 200's thread in here, I had convinced myself that everyone in their 30's were thinner then me lol!

I'm 34, for a few more weeks and trying to get down to goal #1 of 180 this year.

Just read this whole thread and glad to have found it.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:58 AM   #72  
natalie

Welcome scriptfan & ghost! Im down for trcking and keeping eachother motivated! Its been a slow moving thread and I also am looking to share this journey!
Im down another pound as of wed. Im really glad to be seeing more consistant negatives as last month I battled the same 3 lbs. I went for a fast walk on tuesday night so I would have enough points to enjoy the bottle of wine my hubby got me. And yesterday I did yard work. I dug up some flat rocks my coworker wants gone and broght them home. Im creating a dry stack boarder around the flower beds. I managed to smash the same finger twice! Oh I went fat kid on wed. I pigged out and didnt count a single point! It felt weird to just eat what I wanted!
Old 04-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #73  

Welcome! Sorry I've been absent! Between school and work it's been nuts the weather has had a couple decent days here so I've been walking the dogs. Yesterday I have t25 a go. Holy cow... Even the modified version had me outta breath!
Old 04-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #74  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm enjoying my first lazy Sunday in months, yesterday was my first day off in 76 days, so I went out with friends because I have 7 days off in a row and whoa...a few drinks and I was puking my guts out. I'm too old for partying, lol! But, dehydration and the end of shark week made me feel thinner,I didn't weigh myself though. I do that on Wednesdays.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:25 AM   #75  
natalie

I love a lazy sunday after a fun night out. We worked out tushies off in the yard this sunday. I had 2 pieces of french toast and 3 slices of bacon at about 9:30. Worked in the yard till 3:00 then hubby and i jumped on the HD for a ride down to one of our favorite watering holes. I ate a huge 1/2 lb burger with everything on it and could have kept on going! I was starving!