Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 06:51 AM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning...WEll. I had a restless night last night..Kaylee is soo full of gunk in the nose and brown stuff from her ears, 101 fever, vomited up tons of phlegm last night and we leave for vacation in the morning for 2 weeks...Her left nostril started bleeding last night when I suctioned the tons of stuff out...
CALGON<<<TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!
RR
Old 07-02-2003, 07:20 AM   #17  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Ugh!! You leave this AM?? Geez, hope you can get her some meds before you leave! Try and have a good vacation! Don't forget to stop every 2-3 hrs. for a stretch break...it will make for slightly happier kids...I hope! Drive safe!!
Old 07-02-2003, 08:44 AM   #18  
Working on Weight loss!!!

We leave thursday morning for a wonderful 22 hr drive!!! I am begging DH to let me stay but he refuses..I dont want to go and spend time with his family..I am sorry but everything is planned, scheduled and with 2 special needs kids right now..u have to roll with the flow..I dont plan a thing....UGH!!!!I have an appointment at 9am this morning with the pedi..
Here's a pic of my brave girl at the hospital!!!!
RR
Old 07-02-2003, 09:08 AM   #19  

Karen, my kids don't cry in their cribs - they're so lucky to have a twin as they play hide and seek under the covers, they have books and things. I didn't mean to insinuate the other day that anyone else's plan was a bad one.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:35 PM   #20  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

We are having such a good day today. We went to Target and Grocery shopping and the bank without crying!! Yeah. I took my sling and carried him in it instead of making him stay in the car seat. He was just looking around at T until I was walking out the door. Then he went to sleep, slept in the carseat, slept in his sling through the GS, slept in the car seat, slept at the bank, slept in the car AND THEN SLEPT IN THE CAR SEAT IN THE HOUSE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO BRING THE STUFF IN AND PUT MOST OF IT AWAY!! Yehaah!! Now he has slept for over two hours in his crib. Woohoo!! I hear him stirring now so I guess I better go. Hope everyone is having a super great day!!
Old 07-03-2003, 03:48 PM   #21  

A hot day in Ohio - here's how the kids keep cool! Enjoy your 4th of July weekend all!
Old 07-03-2003, 05:09 PM   #22  
LBH

Adrienne- How cute!! BTW, I don't think any of us took your post in a bad way!!

Karen- Glad you had a good day yesterday!! Wish I could have one...Peter's been a monster lately! At least he's quazi content in his jumper right now.

Speaking of which, here's a pic... (sorry it's a little fuzzy...it's the best I could do with a bouncing baby!!)

Have a great weekend all!!
Old 07-03-2003, 05:12 PM   #23  
LBH

Oh, BTW, DH posted all our vacation pics on Peter's site:

peterdale.freeservers.com
Old 07-04-2003, 10:20 AM   #24  

Lauren: What a cutie!! Those are awespome pictures.

gotta go. i'll post again later.
Old 07-05-2003, 11:16 AM   #25  
LBH

Hi All,

Karen- I'm interested to see how the sling works when Alex gets bigger. I don't like my carrier (A Snugli), because Peter's just too darn heavy in it, but i didn't get a sling because I thought they looked too bulky. What kind did you get? I remember talking to a woman in Linens N Things one day when i was PG and she had her baby in a sling and she said she was walking around the store nursing her and nobody knew.

Peter did really well with the fireworks last night. At DH's cousin's, they set off some firecrackers and he didn't seem to mind. Then when we got home, after dark, the town fireworks started. We can see them from our driveway, so we took Peter outside, since they woke him up, and watched them. We went "ooo and ahhh and boom and bang" to make him realize the noises were OK. He jumped a few times with the really loud ones, but otherwise he was fine...thankfully!

This AM he's being Mr. High Maintainence again...Kind of messing with his ear, I think I'll call and see if the Dr. is in.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:47 PM   #26  

Hi guys,

Lauren: I'm not sure which one the Snugli is. I have the Over The Shoulder Baby Holder and I really like it. I have nursed him around the house with it on but I'm not sure about doing it in public. You have to lift your shirt up. Half of my fat belly would be hanging out. The sling would probably cover it but I'm not sure. I love it otherwise. I take him for walks with the dog, work around the house, sit in the swing. I don't cook or clean with any chemicals with him though. Don't want to risk an injury.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 07-05-2003, 10:25 PM   #27  
LBH

Karen, how did it go with your dog?
Closed Thread