Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2002, 07:04 AM   #46  

Well, the sky is pink and the ground gummy around here (although I have not been to the gym since Monday). Conferences coming up reall soon with two vacations planned before them!!! Pulled 3 all-nighters this week trying to get it all together - Off now for a ski we in VT!! Getting tons done and some "daily living" exercise to boot!

Been scanning all, but no time for a long post now. Thanks you guys - you really brighten my days even when I can't "hang with ya".
Old 03-01-2002, 10:19 AM   #47  

Hi all. I maintained at weigh in last night. I was happy with that after the week I had in Atlanta - but I realize that is NOT requiring more of myself. Have to work on that!

Liz - Thanks!! I was very happy about it.

Jul - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

RR - glad the $$ is good and I'm sure getting off at 1:00 is great!

Nanci - Hooray for your continuting losses!!! ~ Thanks - and there are no more C.E.'s in my house!

Bailey - Have fun on your skiing weekend!

Gotta run - take care all.

Rabbit
Old 03-01-2002, 11:10 AM   #48  

I hope you don't mind but I would like to share this with you. We had one of the most spectacular shuttle launches this morning. It was right at the beginning of dawn and incredibly beautiful. I feel so blessed to be able to watch them fly.

Last edited by lizzard_h; 03-04-2002 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:48 PM   #49  

Nanci: Flying pigs are $22 plus shipping. And I think I need you to email me your addy again. [email protected] Cranberry, Pink, or Cran/Pink mix is nice. Cobalt or Cobalt/white. Cobalt/blue.
I can make them any color - those are just the best selling colors.

DH just left for a state art guild conference. Weather is yucky, still not sure if we're just going to get rain, 2-7 inches of snow, or ice. Missouri weather at its best! I'm hoping to do some major cleaning today and tomorrow. Also want to go get a few chick flicks to watch after the boys go to bed.

Guess, I'll get on with it and work on my bedroom awhile. - jul
Old 03-01-2002, 04:35 PM   #50  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!
Nasty weather here...nothing but rain and rain!!!I am not excercising today..not in the mood today!!!!I will start back tomorrow....

Jul--I think the pigs are gonna be flying to new homes now!!!

Have a great evening all!!!
Vicki
COngrats to all on the weight loss~!!!!
Old 03-02-2002, 04:57 AM   #51  
Phat Chick

Just checking in. Need to get my booty in gear as I went shopping and bought a beautiful sequinned (sp?) top which is a UK size 14 (largest they did in this shop) and I have to lose weight to fit into it. It cost £100+ too scared to tell you the real price. Hubby hasn't seen it, because I rushed in and hid it in the back of the wardrobe

Do you think this is a good enough incentive Do you think hubby will find the top

Happy belated birthday Jul

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 03-02-2002 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-02-2002, 11:08 AM   #52  

Happy Saturday Everyone!

BFB, How fun to get the top. I love sparkely things. That will be great incentive for you.

Bailey, Have a great time skiing. I don't know how you are able to pull the all nighters. I haven't done those in a LONGGGGG time.

Rabbit, Way to go on that maintain. That is awesome. I am heading on a mini vacation soon and I need to figure out how I am going to handle that one.

Liz, I am glad you got to see the launch. I just love it when I see something that is so pretty it takes your breath away.

Jul, I am sending you the email right after this post. I have decided I am going to put the pig right next to my alarm clock on the night stand so when I reach over to hit the snooze I will see it. It is just so appropriate that you guys make them when we were talking about them :-)

Vick, Sounds like NASTY weather.

Everyone have a great Weekend!

Nanci
Old 03-02-2002, 01:23 PM   #53  

hello!

Thought I'd do a bright color hello because it is so dreary here! Rain, but no ice or snow yet - thankfully!

Did okay last night, but am a little bummed at myself about having too many snacks - I've got to get some control.

Liz - Cool about the spectacular space launch!

Jul - Enjoy the chick flicks. I should have done that last night - there was nothing on tv.

BPB - sounds like a beautiful new sequin top & what an incentive!

Nanci - you have done so well that you can't let a little mini vacation get the best of you!

Have a great OP weekend all!!

Rabbit
Old 03-02-2002, 03:09 PM   #54  

BFB: the top sounds wonderful. I traded a $180 bowl for a lovely hand woven scarf. (thats the most expensive scarf I've ever owned) It has matillic threads and electric blue and black cut threads and purple and a few other muted colors. I need something very fancy to wear this scarf too - luckly scarves fit any size. But I'm much braver about what I wear at a lower weight.

- jul
PS still determined to lose 20 lbs this year, even though I seem to be going thru self sabotage stage right now (comfort foods).
Old 03-02-2002, 03:21 PM   #55  
A princess in the making!

Talking Mother Nature is pounding US!!

Well the snow has arrived in WI. Should have known since Spring is around the corner. We got about 4 inches last night and now about another 6 on the way.

I went and shoveled for my mom. So now I have found muscles I forgot I had. OUCH!! I now need to clean my house. Which I start after this post.

On day 5 of being OP. Really with myself. It has been awhile since I have been. Won't make it to weigh in this week either. So hopefully when I go in 2 weeks, I will have a great BIG loss.

have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread