Old 02-24-2007, 08:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Smile 30 something wkend chat: feb 24th and 25th

Morning all. God do i need will power. These last two days i have been bad (only in the evenings). Last night we went to friends to grill out...and since the day was so crappy at work, had several drinks which then led me to a bit of stress eating. Oh well. Today is a new day. I'm going to work hard the remaining of the week until my WI on Wed. I really wanted to loose this week too. SO i'm going to have to work extra hard. At least today i'll be doing a lot of packing and moving stuff into storage. So hopefully i'll be better. And tomorrow, i plan to hit the gym hard. Hope everyone else is doing well today. Will chat more later. Must get more coffee into me before we start moving stuff. See ya!
P(:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning. I was sooooo bad last night. Yesterday was the first day all week that I didn't exercise in the morning. That was ok as I worked hard all day packing, cleaning, etc., etc... Dinner rolled around and I was exhausted and extra hungry. Had some wine and some more wine ... Just like Gator, my good intentions and will power go out the window. I ate food that was really bad for me and it tasted so good! Today is a whole new day. I won't make make the same mistake though and will eat some yogurt or fruit an hour or so before dinner.

Gator, we're listing our house on March 1st. We've worked really hard packing and painting in advance and other than a final cleaning the house is ready to roll. DH took off work yesterday and power washed the outside while I hauled everything out of the garage and cleaned. The yard look so bare though with no flowers. I hope that it sells fast!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:00 AM   #3  

i lucked out....we had a contract on our house in 2.5 weeks. But our house is killer...crown molding, hardwood floors, custom build fence, whirlpool tub all the extras...that DH did him self. And so far, the contract is still holding. Good luck on your's selling fast.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #4  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

I too am packing and moving. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! We have painted, and layed new floor in the new place, and I am exhausted. I am doing decent diet wise, I guess. We are eatingout alot with moving and all. BF was a bowl of Cherrios, lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich with about fourn fries, but I ate a big bight of one of DD's chicken finger. Supper wasnt too great. Lots of chips and salsa and half a fahitas nacho's. hopfully all that work i am doing will balance this out.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:52 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey all,

The boys had late naps today and woke up wired, so we decided to take them to for dinner, because they have a play place there that's open til 9. They had a great time playing. I had a late lunch, leftover pizza at around 2, but I wasn't hungry for dinner. Nothing was jumping out at me. So I had apple & yogurt salad (I don't like the walnuts). It was pretty good and hit the spot. Of course I had a large coffee too.

So on the way home I said to DH, I wonder if me not being hungry is the Wellbutrin working? I mean, yeah, I had 2 pieces of cheesesteak pie, which has God knows how many calories and I usually can only eat one, but was starving, but it was enough hours later that I would normally be hungry, at least a little. How's that for a run-on sentence?! Anyway, whatever it was, I'll take it.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #6  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone. Not doing well with dieting. Not only have I fallen off the wagon it's so far away I can't even see the dust anymore. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Lauren: I missed that you were on Welbutrin. Is it helping? Great that it might be helping the hunger. I wish there was a pill that would reach out and slap the heck out of you if you were eating when you weren't hungry.

to everyone. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:05 AM   #7  

morning all...god i'm having a bad weekend...yesterday food wise was good...but damn that alcohol. Man, went out with friend and drank 4 martinis...i think i need to stop drinking. Ugghhh oh well. Maybe i'll be better today...moving went okay...still doing a bunch more...i'll check back later....beautiful morning here (60f) going to take the dog to the park.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:41 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Morning all...
Lauren ~ my neighbor started taking Welbutrin about a year ago and it worked for her right away. She lost about 20 pounds and then everything sorta "evened out." She was happy to lose the 20 pounds but was hoping for more. She wasn't watching what she was eating though at all. Good luck!

I did ok with food yesterday but like GG I really need to watch the alcohol. I tend to drink more on the weekends. My guard lets down a bit and before I know it, I'm nibbling.

Monday a.m. is when I WI so we'll see.... Weather is crappy here today so no walk outside. Just mixed up some blueberry muffins and cut up some fresh pineapple, grapes and blueberries. I love seeing my kids dig into the fresh fruit! Happy Sunday to all!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Karen, I just started it on Tuesday. Yeah, I'd like a pill that if I eat!

Joan, I hope it works like that for me, a quick 20 lbs. would be awesome...some of my work clothes might actually fit right again. But I'm not having any false hopes! Right now I need the Wellbutrin for emotional support more than physical, KWIM?

OK, everyone needs to get themselves back on the wagon this week!! No excuses, just do it!!

We're going on a drive to check out some houses this afternoon! Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:59 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/196/137

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi!

Hi!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am 32 years old and STRUGGLING with my weight. I have 3 great kids and want to be my best "me" for them. I've been watching my weight since I was about 12 and I'm seriously tired of even thinking about it.

With all that being said, I've read over some of your post and was thinking some "cyber accountability" might help. I plan to get on the treadmill first thing in the AM so I'll let you know how that goes. Also, I signed up for WW online about a month ago. I lost 5 pounds in the first week and then got sick and never really got back to it. Is anyone here doing WW?

I look forward to chatting

Thanks!
paige137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:55 PM   #11  

paige - i did WW last year and it helped a lot. This time around i've just decided to count calories. I learned so much thr WW and have taken it to heart this time around...i just can't really make it to any meetings due to my work schedule. And personally, I find the daily accoutability on this thread here...way more supportive...
thanks LBH - i needed a swift kick in the rear. i'm doing okay today. I really haven't eaten much today though since i still feel yuckie from all the alcohol. I have been moving around a lot. Me and DH have been moving out of our house this weekend...so definately working some. I am going tonight with my friend to work out. And i plan to work out hard. I also took a step in the right direction. This am...after we took the dog to play in the park...we went to the store for fresh fruit and veggies. Tonight we have left over pork, but i plan to make some fresh asparagus to go with the pork. So i'm feeling like i'm getting back on corse. I can tell you that i hate the way i feel right now from the alcohol and bad eating. I feel bloated and sluggish. This is why i don't try to eat like that. I like feeling heathly. see ya later (:
Old 02-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #12  

ok...so tonight i feel a bit better. Im back to eating better. Today, i really didn't get hungry until dinner. I know not eat all day is bad...but honestly..the alcohol did me in. At dinner i had a small amount of the left over pork tenderloin and about 8 large piece of fresh asparagus cooked. MMMMM how i love asparagus. And i'm finally starting to feel less bloated thanks to all the water. So maybe now i'll get back into it. Going out in a while to work out with my friend tonight. So starting to feel good again.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:12 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

Paige, to our group. Just jump right in and join us.

GG, glad that you are feeling better this evening.

I am sorry my posts have been short and sweet. Last week when I weighed myself I gained 5 lbs. I have lost some this week, but I am not down to my ticker weight. Last week was AF so that accounts for some of the weight ~ the rest I am atributing (sp?) to stress from not working and money. I will try to work out on my ball this week. I will also be busy from Wednesday on, so that will help. At least I won't be at the house having all the food available to me.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:02 PM   #14  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Paige welcome!! I kinda jump from counting points to counting calories. I get discouraged with points when we eat out, or when I eat something that can't easily be figured. do you have that problem?
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote