Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 09:13 AM   #46  

HI ALL - NOTICE THE RAMS COLORS!

I did that especially for you Bailey. Oh, I'm just a riot.

Leaving today but thought I would check in first.

Nanci - Yeah for the strength of getting through that craving! Yeah for losing 3.6 pounds! You are girl! ~ Yes, my teeth feel so odd without all the hardware! I got them cleaned yesterday. But I'm going to have to go back to the ortho as this retainer is popping off my teeth all of the time! ~ Glad you found the skinny cows! Aren't they marvelous? And only 2 pts. WooHoo!

Liz - hooray for taking your measurements! A great thing to keep up on. Good luck.

Will try to check in from out of town . . . wish me luck!

Rabbit
Old 02-01-2002, 12:16 PM   #47  
Donna

Hello All,

Man this sites been busy this week!!!!!

Well January was a bust . I can't seem to get back on track since I'm home all day and don't have a regular schedule to follow. Anyone have any helpful hints?

We skipped WW on Tuesday because K was late home and I was in the middle of the second coat of paint on the dinning room, thank god the main painting's done and K's doing the trim (he's much neater at painting than I am ).

Got in a bunch of exercise points the last two days shoveling snow/slush (man was it heavy) hopefully that helps.

LBH - Good luck finishing up the move, even with mover's it's still a pain (of course to save $ we pack they carry and drive), every time I move I swear this will be the last time for a while and it never is, I am also the hugest pack rat and K's not much better. Isn't your anniversery coming up? Did you find somewhere to go?

BFB - Congrats ont the grades .

RR - Hope the trip to NO goes well, it is definately going to be a zoo!!!

Rabbit - Good luck at your sisters you can do it you ARE STRONGER THAN THAT JUNK FOOD!!!!

Backfor - 3.6 Congratulations.

Lizzard - PMSing sucks. Hang in there you'll get thru it. We'll be down in FL the last week in March visiting the in-laws. Last time we visited we went to Space Center, it was a blast (of course we're both engineers....)

Jule - I am also a potato fanatic, I like mine nuked because it's quick and easy and I can't tell the difference from baked.

Well, gotta go. I want to update my webpage before I run out to the store.

Have a great weekend all.

- Tech
Old 02-01-2002, 08:17 PM   #48  

Tech - I don't even have a microwave. Never liked them. We don't 'do' leftovers very well, so I never used it much when I had one.

Nanci: great job. I've got to get back on track!

- jul
Old 02-01-2002, 09:57 PM   #49  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Made it back!!!lots of Ram fans!!!t was funny to see the people buying Mardi Gras things like crazy!!!!We left quickly cuz the parades were running in a few hours and I hate crowds!!!!
Happy Friday all!!!
Vicki
PS...6th day OP..Went to eat tonight at a Buffet and I got the grilled chicken and a salad!!!!Now I have to work on the butt/hip area!!!!!
Exc=37miles
Old 02-01-2002, 11:02 PM   #50  
Donna

Just a real quick note to say if anyones interested I updated my web page with more wedding photos and some of the honeymoon ones, hope to add more this weekend we'll see.

eskimo.com/~dms

Have a great weekend all

-Tech
Old 02-02-2002, 09:09 AM   #51  
Working on Weight loss!!!

WOw Tech..that was some beautiful scenery!!!I may have to look into going that way one day..REmind me..what month was that???
PS..Loved the "kids" in your wedding day pic!!!!!
RR
Old 02-02-2002, 09:33 AM   #52  

Tech, I started to look but kept going back to look at that first photo with your golden retriever......I kept thinking about Levi and ended up having to go look thru my Levi album (we lost him sept10)...I'm sorry!!! Maybe I can try again later today....sometimes I'm a little too 'wierd'.
Old 02-02-2002, 11:14 AM   #53  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Feels like forever to an addict like me since I've been here!! I ended up being able to take off Friday instead of Monday. That was good, since I needed to get the place in order before the family got here tomorrow!! Got everything out of the old place and got it cleaned by 7:10 Thursday night! They told us we had to turn in the keys by 7:30, when the office closed...if it weren't for the last minute, I don't know how I'd survive!!

I made a huge dent yesterday getting things put away. Went throught all the boxes in the 2nd BR and either put the stuff away, or labeled the boxes and stacked them in the closet. (They're those small file boxes.) Mom came over in the afternoon and helped me with a bunch of stuff too. Today I'm going to bring the clothes in from outside...they're in big plastic buckets covered with a tarp on the side of the house.

We bought a shed last night! Went to a Lowe's in North Bergen, which is the closest one to use. Actually, there's a new one, up by our old place, but it's not open yet. This one is like 25 miles away, and close to NYC...in the "armpit" area of NJ. Dani and Karen will know exactly where I'm talking about!! The good thing though, is that we only paid 3% tax, instead of 6%, because of the area. It's an 8x8 vinyl shed. Supposedly it goes up in a couple hours. We couldn't fit in in the p/u, so they're delivering it Monday. Wish they could've delivered it today, but they couldn't. Ended up spending a lot more than we wanted to, because we had to buy the floor kit. In total, with delivery, it was 802.00!! But we need it and it'll go with us when we move.

I'm still using the iMac home here, because DH hasn't had time to mess with the PC and figure out the problem. I hate using this computer. Have a great day all!!
Closed Thread