Old 02-06-2015, 07:51 PM   #166  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

skittlesfirehawk:
that's cool, thanks for the recommendation!

Atarimae:
yumm spaghetti and garlic bread sounds good....Whenever I visit my mom, I have to watch it too cause she usually has really good (but high carb) food

izzyboomama:
Congrats!!

nonameslob:
good luck on the booze-free weekend! have you thought about doing workout DVDs instead of going to the gym? Sometimes I'll do Jillian Michaels or T25 if it's too cold outside or if I don't want to drive to the gym.

Claygirl1518:
Sorry you've been having a stressful week (and all the stuff with your mom) That's good to work out any issues before though, it'll make you're life happier in the long run, I think. I actually don't talk to my dad anymore, and that's because how verbally and mentally abusive he was when we were younger. I've never been happier. That's not to say you may never talk to her again, but sometimes a break is necessary for your well being.

GobabyGoGO:
I feel you. SO much sodium for me this week, I'm afraid to look at the scale.

atmos: nice job staying within your calories and seeing the results
guess what? It's Friday guys! what are everyone's plans? I'm going on a nice bike ride tomorrow, and then a chocolate festival, if all goes as planned. Hopefully I will be able to limit my chocolate intake, but who knows
Also, the tummy tuck clinical trial was for a MINI tummy tuck, which I definitely wouldn't be happy with. Oh well, time to start saving as I want to do that around April at the latest.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:30 AM   #167  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! Been a while since I updated y'all.

So earlier this week I caught a stomach bug. Thankfully nothing serious, no vomcano or diarrheaing, but I generally felt very drained and couldn't eat much without getting some horrible cramps. It put me off my food for about 3 days, but on Friday all went back to normal and I can eat again without feeling crappy. Huzzah!

I started my new job on Wednesday too, just as I was recovering from the bug. Thankfully it's a low-stress sort of job so I was able to do it and not feel like I was dying. It's an admin job scheduling ECG's for patients who have had a referral. It's within the NHS, so naturally they're very behind with everything, so literally spent Thursday and Friday cleaning their inbox, writing down all the patients I have to call and generally getting a massive "to do" list made up. The first day was a bit intense, because the woman who was training me didn't really tell me what I was doing exactly, just started telling me what I had to do for certain requests. I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it, but when I got home it sank in and I realised I'm just a scheduler/receptionist so it made me feel a lot more at ease. Unfortunately the clinics don't follow one system (which would be SO much easier) so I have to work around the ways that people forward their requests, which is stupid but hey it gives me a job and it pays.
I'm working Monday, Wednesday, Friday next week, then I go full time the week after, then 4 days a week the week after that. Beyond that I think I'll go back to 3 days a week, but you never know I might end up being full time, depends on staffing issues.

I'm having a period right now where I'm feeling super disconnected from the world around me. It's hard to explain, but I'm a creative person at heart and my friends/family here in England just don't connect to that side of me at all. Some of them even try and make me live like they do, it's nuts, I'd never tell someone how to live their life. When I was with my friends yesterday, they were talking about mortgages and settling down in my area because they wanted to be close to family...I'm just so different from that. I love my parents and I love my friends, but I just don't want to live here and the thought of being closer to them wouldn't make me stay and not achieve my dreams. I feel like I'm the bad guy sometimes, that everyone is staying around each other and I'm literally moving to the other side of the world. I think I need more creative friends in all honesty...it's hard to be around people who just don't have the same mentality as you do all the time. Right now my boyfriend is the only person in my life who shares my views, but I want more friends who want to pursue creative dreams like I do. I just found myself getting really bored of listening to them talk about "normal" stuff! I'm a bit weird though, I like talking about stupid things and deep things and about films, music...the arts in general I suppose. I'm not a sit around and talk about politics and finances kinda person.

In terms of weight loss I'm down to 160 lbs, so 3 lbs down since the challenge began. Right on target for my 1 lb a week goal, so I'm happy! I wrote up a nutrition plan for myself - basically low calorie mini meals to eat throughout the day before dinner time. I've even wrote down some recipes for...wait for it...salads. Shock, horror! ME! SALADS!? But one thing hinges on whether or not this will happen - if you cook chicken the night before, refrigerate, can you eat it cold the next day? I don't want to be giving myself food poisoning nor do I have the time to cook/prepare chicken breast at work.

I've continued my "stop when you're full" technique at restaurants, I went to a friends birthday meal yesterday and had a starter (Bruscetta) and then a main meal (pizza) but I ate half the pizza and thought "done!" I took the rest home. My friend gobbled down three courses with fizzy drinks, I know it's not a competition, but I felt so proud of myself that I stopped and didn't succumb to keeping up with them. Usually if someone has extras then I feel it's ok for me to have it too!

Also...did I just completely forget to put up charts for week 2? If I did...I'm so sorry! I can't remember if I did or not. I definitely made them up but not sure if I uploaded it...week 3 will be different!

----------------------------

kisskiss - I know right? Literally that portion of meatballs was TWO portions. It was quite expensive too, so I was actually kinda glad it kept me going for 2 days! Don't apologise for long rants, I love them! That's so weird that you fear doctors so much. It must have stemmed from something, even if you can't remember it. Like a story you once heard or even a TV show you saw as a kid. I know a guy who could help you with that, it's hypnotherapy but not in the way that it just cures you, he works with you to find out what it is and techniques on how to prevent fainting. When I fainted a few times on the crowded commuter trains in Japan I started to feel a bit panicked on the trains, he worked with me to find a way for me to relax when I feel myself start to worry. I wouldn't say it cured me, but it definitely helped! It's all in the mind after all.
How was the chocolate festival?! Sounds magical...

clay - Try and take the paperwork one sheet at a time so to speak. I think you're looking at it like a giant wall that you'll never climb and that's so stressful. Try to relax and just work at your own pace, don't let pesky paperwork affect your quality of life! I can't relate completely, but starting this new job and being presented with SO many referrals that haven't been done was so intense. I felt like I didn't know where to begin. But now I think I've got a handle of it all, sure I might not get around to doing something about it for a while, but the fact that it's organised in a way that is "pleasing" to me helps a lot!
Yaay, I'm so glad to meet another HIMYM fan! I absolutely love it, I agree with you, the ending was a huge let down. BUT I recently rewatched it all in its entirety and the ending didn't hurt so much the second time around. I think once you know what's going to happen, you're looking out for the moments, and it kinda makes sense in a way. The whole show was about Robin...so that does say something about the ending, that he was trying to convince his kids that while he loved their Mum he does want to see how it would go with Robin. It's definitely not my favourite ending, but still, I put up with it for the other 8 seasons of greatness! Oh yes, the slap bet, the ducky tie, Sparkles...it's all great stuff.
As horrible as it is that you're going through a tough time dealing with your past, it's a good thing that you are. Keeping that pain and hurt locked away doesn't do any good and you're right - if you don't process it you might end up inflicting it on others. Kind of like bullying really, the bully at school was always the kid who has been bullied and doesn't know how to be any other way because that's all they know. Have you thought about seeing someone about it? Just to get it out and process it properly?

Last edited by Riestrella; 02-08-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #168  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Rie and Clay: Another HIMYM fan here. The ending was terrible, like his whole relationship with his wife didn't matter. Ugh! It was always Robin, who just didn't feel the same for him.

I just wonder why they wasted the time with Robin and Barney a second time. I liked them way more as a couple, for sure.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:10 AM   #169  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

kisskiss: Thanks for your support. I have found over the years that a lot of people I know and talk to just don't understand why I would make the decision to not speak to my mother. I get the "but she's your mother!" a lot. There just comes a time when I just realized, blood doesn't condone abuse. My mother has emotionally and physically abused me my whole life. Now that my DH and I are trying to have our own family, the thought of allowing her to abuse them the way she abused me is too horrific to allow. I have hoped for years that she will change, but she is much more interested in accusing everyone around her for her rage and abuse, rather than take responsibility for her own actions. Last time I saw her she raged at me and told me she had no children, and she never wanted to see me or my brother ever again. I'm going to honor that request for a while. I don't need that toxicity right now! Maybe one day we can heal, but that's not up to me, it's up to her at this point. I'm not going to just "deal" with it anymore. Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it!

Rie: So sorry you were sick with a stomach bug! That's actually going around here too. My husband and I have right now as well. Sucks. I'm glad you're feeing better though! Sounds like your new job is good, it's definitely frustrating to come into a mess though, sounds like you've got a good plan to tackle it though. I completely understand needing that creative outlet, and getting bored with people sometimes. At one of my friend's Xmas parties, I'm sitting there with her female acquaintances, and no joke, they seriously had a 15 minute conversation about the relative sizes of their crock pots. "what can you fit in yours? Oh, I can fit a turkey in mine! bla blah bla" ugh. I was going CRAZY! Ugh. Least stimulating conversation EVER. My DH and I are both artistic, and love to discuss philosophies, movies, books, art... etc. I make pottery and my husband is a composer. We definitely have struggled lately to get our creative outlet time with work, but at least we can talk with each other and that helps. I hope you can find what you want when you move, it sounds like you and your bf are very much on the same page in that sense. It's hard when you're surrounded by people who want a totally different life/lifestyle from you. I agree about HIMYM too, the story is definitely all about Robin, but to me it also invalidates his relationship with his wife. Not to mention, there are SO many times Robin tells him she doesn't love him! And she just *magically* loves him enough at the end? I just don't buy that. It bugs me. I just felt like by the end of the series they had made Robin unlikable, and then put them together... I just really didn't like it. Not to mention building up to the robin/barney wedding for YEARS to just break them up the next episode!! Maddening. I just ignore all that when I watch it now, because there are so many things I love about it. I'm trying really hard to not let the paperwork stress me too much, one little bite at a time. It's just hard when my bosses are on my butt about it all! My boss has told me before "well, if there's that much to do you just have to work extra that week" since I'm salaried, I get that, but at the same time, I have to draw the line somewhere. I'm not going to consistently work 10 hours more a week than I'm getting paid to work. Now I know the job isn't permanent though, since we will relocate in the next year, so that knowledge helps. There will be way more options for work around Atlanta. I have thought a lot about therapy, I think it would be very helpful for me. Right now I'm waiting to see how soon we will relocate (hopefully some answers later this week) because I don't want to start getting to know a therapist here just to move in a couple months and start getting to know a new one. I also need to look into how that would work with my insurance. Probably my biggest fear is becoming like my mother and abusing my kids. I'm going to do everything possible to heal from my past and learn how to be a good mom. But yes, help from a therapist who understands borderline personality disorder (what my mom suffers from) I think would be very helpful to me.

Driven: I totally agree! I felt like him telling the story about Robin to his kids and how he always loved her totally invalidated his relationship with their mom. That bugged me. Also, I like Robin and Barney WAY better than Robin and Ted. It just bugged me that they did all that to get them back together and married just to break them up the next episode. I hated the ending, it was AWFUL! I like the earlier seasons though, I just have to forget about the ending!
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:24 AM   #170  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Hey all. Seems like I've been able to get my butt off the couch in the last week...hopefully out of my funk (for now!) I started Couch to 5K and am really enjoying it so far (I did Week 1 days 1 and 2 so far) plus a nice long 5 mile walk with a friend on Saturday and some strength training. I'm hoping I can keep it up this week. Unlike my usual routine at the gym, I really had FUN doing C25K.

Weight, however, is not budging yet. I managed to only have 1 beer this weekend which is pretty darn good, and I noticed significantly less weekend weight gain this morning. So hopefully that will mean a loss this week. I may just have to continue severely limiting my alcohol intake. I already cut it out Mon.-Thurs., but I do enjoy it quite a bit on the weekends. We'll see. I'd really, really like to get back to losing weight!!!!

kisskiss - I can't really work out at home because of very limited space, though I really miss doing the 30 day shred. I think I'm out of my funk though and it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Thanks

Ries - Cooked chicken stays good in the fridge for at least 5 days, you'll be fine! Glad that "stop when you're full" is working so well for you at restaurants.

For the record, I actually liked the HIMYM finale. Didn't they also release an alternate ending? I'm not sure I ever saw it.

Last edited by nonameslob; 02-09-2015 at 11:24 AM.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:51 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 241/223.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Talking 3 down, many to go!

Well I am off to a good start, lost 3 lbs for my first week, probably could have lost more but had a birthday party and it was way too late to cook one night so I just grabbed some pizza with everyone else. 2 semi bad days but all in all I can't complain, I'm just hoping I continue to lose!
FieryCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:24 PM   #172  

I have been having so much trouble with weight loss the past month. I did get out of it for a while, but I've been back on track food wise. Last time I weighed in it was 187, but I'm so bloated up from this stomach bug, I just feel all wrong physically. Every time I eat I start feeling awful again, but then I feel so physically weak from not eating. I hope this gets better soon, because it's no fun. I took today off work because of it, hopefully i'll be good to work tomorrow.

My husband and I are going down to ATL on Wednesday for an event for my husband's work. That will be his opportunity to network and see what's available for him to relocate to in Atlanta. We're both hoping for good news, but at this point we just want to know what we should get ready for. Not knowing what's going to happen is stressful. My husband is still having trouble with his boss over stuff at work (now he's having him work doubles 6:30 am to 10 pm, it's truly ridiculous). I'm just trying to understand why he is being so hard on my husband at work, it's just killing him. Thankfully we have vacation this week so we will be able to get away for a bit.

I really hope that we can get some good news, and that my husband will get promoted in ATL. He deserves it, and we both could really use a change now. The more time goes by the more that just feels like the right thing for us. Hopefully it will happen!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:05 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 230/230/175

Height: 5'3

Default Hey

Hey everyone! I hope y'all don't mind me joining y'all. I have an upcoming trip to Mexico and I am ready to be under 200lbs again!

Btw, what is this excel sheet everyone is talking about?
Yajaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:12 PM   #174  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

I haven't had the time to really post here, so really quickly: I was sick for about 1.5 week and too many things had to be postponed. I teach Spanish, I'm taking Portuguese and driving lessons and I'm attending an Open University. I've also had plenty of chores and some semblance of a social life.

I've been coughing since yesterday and now I'm having chills, difficulty focusing, etc. If I'm getting sick again, I'm going to scream. I've already had a month of infected tonsils and 1.5 week of flu this year, ffs.

Also, something magical that happened: I tried to eat too much spaghetti and meatballs on Friday but I broke the plate and wasted most of it. Magically, exactly the portion I normally eat landed on a plate my mom was holding, so I didn't get to overeat.

DrivenByAmbition Sorry to hear about the bad news. Hope it turns out everything is fine.

skittlesfirehawk the idea of a personal trainer sounds awesome if terrifying. I tried one a few years ago for an issue that I have with my knees. He claimed that the problem I have doesn't exist and that I was just trying to avoid exercise. But I know that a good personal trainer can do wonders when you have specific knees. I'm glad you found one!

Claygirl1518 I completely understand your going no contact with your mom. I went no contact for a few months and it didn't work. It helped put our relationship on a different foundation and that was all I really needed, I think. Plus, the way things turned out, I'm really glad I made up with my parents before I lost my brother and then my dad... Does your mom have narcissistic traits? I've read things that sound like my mom, that's why I'm asking. In any case, one thing I've learned is to observe, not absorb. Keep that in mind for future dealings with your mom. You'll get to a point where the things she said and did that used to hurt you, will make you laugh.

izzyboomama Congrats on your milestone! Have your husband clean the house himself, get it to where he wants it and keep it that way if he's not satisfied with what you've been doing. I made a boyfriend do that once and two days in, he asked me if I wanted to join in or if he should just break down and cry. And we only had a foster German Shepherd!

Atarimae Eating while at mom's isn't easy at all, is it? Not only do they cook but the fridge is a wonderland. All I normally had in my fridge was eggs, ketchup and mustard. As long as the weight goes up and then down again, you're fine. Trust me, I should know.

kisskiss I'd never be able to guess that you need a tummy tuck from your pictures. I've seen you in form-fitting clothes and short skirts/dresses and I've always admired the fact that there isn't any flab, anywhere. I can only hope I can achieve that some day.

Rie It's nice that the job is easy but it's also keeping you busy until you live. I was a glorified receptionist at a hotel one summer and when I figured out that was what I was doing it was such a buzzkill and very funny at the same time.

People have different goals in life and it's kinda silly to judge others by our standards and stupid to try and make them do things our way. I see it with friends of mine who want to/are getting married. Marriage isn't even at the back of my mind right now and they don't understand that. Their goals are much more socially acceptable than mine, too, so I must be wrong. Don't even pay attention, you're achieving your goals and experiencing so much. Be glad for that.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:14 AM   #175  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 3 Charts everyone!

Old 02-10-2015, 05:17 AM   #176  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Looks like many are doing wonderful this go round! I will make some posts to individuals later. Yesterday was a long day at work and today will be even longer. Starting off with a headache. I'm telling you, as I'm approaching 30 (turn 29 this year, 30 next) I have been having health concerns. Only one semi-life changing, will know more in a few weeks. I hope it's nothing, but it does really make you wake up being thankful, even with a headache aching at the front of your head. Thankful for a job and loving husband.

Last edited by DrivenByAmbition; 02-10-2015 at 05:18 AM.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #177  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

I'M BACK IN THE 150's!!! YAAAAAAAAY! I'm so happy that I sang a little song on the scales.

At work I've been using my supervisors computer log in details before I get my own, but the head of the department said he got a telling off since there's an audit happening and I.T. sussed it out. So from about 12-4:30 I couldn't do my job at all. I had to do filing and random odd jobs, but I seriously got paid for sitting around for a lot of it. I did offer to go home early, but they didn't seem too bothered about me sitting around doing nothing! I did try very hard to find work to do, but there was only so much I could do!

Today I have a day off then I MIGHT be in tomorrow, but it all depends on whether or not I have my own details or not.

Also, awesome news for my visa process, I HAVE AN INTERVIEW! It's on March 5th, so currently trying to figure out if I can stay at a friends house in London the night before since I have to be at the embassy by 7:30am. Once I've had the interview then I have to wait for my passport to get back to me, then I can book a flight to America . I'm aiming for about the 20th April. So it would be awesome to get to my goal weight for this challenge.

--------------------

Driven - Yay! Glad we got another fan . I hope your health concern doesn't turn into something serious. I know what you mean, I feel so many more aches and pains that I used to! My knees especially!

clay - Oh wow, what a thrilling crock pot discussion...I feel so sorry for you! Sounds like we have a lot in common . Having someone to talk to at least is a blessing, so I feel so lucky to have my boyfriend who is definitely on the same wave length as me. I honestly couldn't be with a man who isn't creatively inclined, it's such a huge part of my personality. I completely 100% agree with you on the HIMYM finale. I think when I re-watched it I tried SO hard to like the ending because 90% of it is just so good! But...I can't live in denial...it was a bad ending :'(. I hated the love triangle...I thought as soon as Robin and Barney got together the first time that should have been it. They should have just stayed together. But I can tell they liked the idea of Robin and Barney, but they did it too soon because they wanted Barney to be "the player" for a while longer. I was gonna say, you can try your best not to stress about paperwork but if bosses are on your case then that's tough. Definitely don't bust your balls doing a job that they're not going to pay you for! Do what you can . Hopefully you can just get up and move soon anyway .
So sorry you got a stomach bug too! It sucks doesn't it? I know how you feel. I was actually hoping for a dramatic loss from it since I was literally eating about 600 calories a day for 4 days, but nope, just down 1 lb! There's only one good thing about being sick and that's weight loss, I feel robbed, haha! I think focus on your health, give yourself a free pass and don't worry about working out. It's hard when you're active, maybe try going on a walk? Just something to get you moving but low impact. I hope you find good networking opportunities tomorrow! You guys just gotta get outta there, your husband is being worked into the ground! :/

noname - That's great you're enjoying your work outs! It's SO important to like what you do. Great job on having just 1 beer this weekend! Alcohol...I'm very lucky because I rarely drink it. I don't particularly like drinking all that much, because I don't like the taste of many cheap alcohols! Cocktails though...that's my jam. But I rarely dish out the money for them. But soda is my thing...it's very hard to restrain myself when out to not get one. Thanks for the chicken answer! They did do an alternate version, it literally cut out the mother dying and ended on when he meets her on the train platform. They have their conversation then the voice over says "and kids...that's how I met your mother" and it ends.

Yajaria - Read the first post of this thread! It has all the rules and the link to the spreadsheet.

Marnia - Sorry you got so sick!! Fingers crossed you're not getting sick again...doesn't sound good though .Thanks for your input, I feel that way when I tell people I don't want kids. They simply do not understand it and tell me I'm going to change my mind. I'm really not.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #178  

Marniadec: Yes, my mom has narcissistic traits. She has borderline personality disorder (not officially diagnosed because she would never admit she is not perfect. "diagnosed" by multiple therapists of mine, plus my own research and experience). She may be borderline and narcissistic because she has a lot of narc traits, most self absorbed person I know, and my dad is pretty narcish too! It's always about her, she doesn't care about me or my feelings, really just what I do for her, it's a sad realization, but it's true. She also rages, says the most horrible things (said she wished I was dead, never wants to see me again, etc), has been physically aggressive with me, abandons as punishment (kicked out of the car, locked out of the house, etc) but she always plays the victim. I used to forgive her behavior because she was abused as a child too, but her abuse doesn't make abusing all of her kids okay (especially not my kids). I'm just beyond putting up with her anymore! I'm sorry you've been so sick lately! I feel your pain, hopefully you'll be all better soon!

Riestrella: Yay for the 150s that's AWESOME! Congrats And you've got an interview too, things are looking good! Yeah, my stomach bug was nasty too, and I didn't lose any weight! I'm still not back to my low, pretty irritating. I felt fat today, not a good feeling that's for sure. I'm just still really bloated. Hopefully better soon

In other news, my DH called earlier and said they wanted us down in ATL by 8 am to talk about relocating options. So, I frantically started packing and getting everything ready. Then an hour ago my DH came home to pack his things and said they set up the meeting with all the wrong people from the wrong area and didn't know if they would be able to set up the meeting??? Ugh! They said they were setting this up last week. We made plans to come down, my dh's family made plans while we were going to be there, now we don't know if we're going to go at all, but if we are, we need to leave in a matter of hours. I just don't understand how they screwed that up! My husband told them the areas (by cities and counties) we are looking at relocating to last week! It's just amazing to me. I just wonder if something is going on in his boss's life right now because he's been so demanding of my DH and been so disorganized/flighty lately too. I just hope that DH can still meet with people tomorrow. This is making us crazy

I'm still all bloated from my stomach bug, and kind of dehydrated. Looking forward to getting out of town and getting answers... but now that may be out the window! Right now, things are still just stressful and aggravating unfortunately. We're just so ready for some good things to happen!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:45 AM   #179  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

DrivenByAmbition - Good luck with your health concerns. I hope whatever is going on is treatable!

Ries - Woohoo 150s! That is awesome! And an interview? You are having an awesome month What is the job?

Claygirl - They are really giving you guys the run around aren't they? What an awful way to handle something that could so drastically change your life, moving and all that. I hope you guys get the news you are looking for.

---

A bit of a non-scale victory today. I have never been one to tuck my shirts in because I've never thought it looked very good with my stomach protruding. But today, I am wearing my blouse tucked into my skirt! I've always loved the way it looked on other people and it's awesome to be able to dress this way and think I look good. Woohoo!

I'm also at the lowest weight I have been in a month and almost at my all time low weight (the weight I was at the beginning of this challenge...). I'd call that a success, but I am very much looking forward to some new numbers. Starting Week 2 of Couch to 5K tonight and hoping the new exercise program will help with my weight loss. In addition to laying off the booze...I'll definitely have some drinks this weekend (hello Valentine's Day!) but will do my best to severely limit it as it's obviously holding me back with my weight loss.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 05:51 AM   #180  

Hi, down to 157 this week (3 lb down) , when I was losing weight before I got stuck on 150lb , hopefully won't happen this time
missm1 is offline   Reply With Quote