Old 10-11-2014, 06:08 AM   #106  
Hello!

Height: 4'11"

Welcome LosingWeight25!!

Fos the 5k is end of November but the way I've been going the past three weeks have made that dream kind of disappear.

sunarie thank you for all your kind messages.

everyone I wish I had Skype or Yahoo to keep in touch with everyone.

Yesterday instead of going to some wedding we stayed home and ordered in middle eastern food. I haven't run in about two weeks. I had a week straight of fast food meals. No yoga and now, I'm really feeling it. I can't sleep, but I'm tired. I feel gross about myself. Man, when I abandoned ship I went super over board. So, if y'all will do me a favor and throw me a life vest, I'd like to get back on and start heading back towards my goals. Im hoping to start back with my food journal. Restart my planned 5k training get some yoga in. And actually have a good schedule down before I go off menu. It is getting colder here everyday which means I'm gonna be in the gym in a couple months. What do you guys do at the gym?
Anywho, that's my update. I'm battling myself and I know I'm gonna win. I know it takes a long time to take off what I've put on. I can do this!
alyrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:25 PM   #107  

alyrh you can do it! Also I too wish I could do the Skype thing but my laptop is out of commission. Maybe soon though! Anyway, at the gym I usually do the treadmill (walking on an incline as I'm too nervous still to run!) then the elliptical or the bike or sometimes all three for about 30 to 45 minutes all together. Then I do the strength machines that the gym staff showed me how to use, and then sometimes I go into the group fitness room. At my gym, when there isn't a group class going on, you can go do a virtual class, which is kind of like a home video workout, except the difference from my home workouts is there is actually space to work out and equipment. haha!
PyrettaBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:14 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

alyrh Yay! Welcome back. I know you can do this. We all have our rough patches. The most important thing is that you're still here, you still have the desire, and so you can still continue. The mental battles are going to take a while to win, they're always the toughest. We're here for you though I haven't been to the gym since I got obese, sadly enough. The last time I tried I didn't like the attention in garnered and I'm rather sensitive to that type of stuff. When I use to go I'd stay on the elliptical machine for ages (more like 30 minutes to an hour), and sometimes do a strength focused course ran by the gym.

PyrettaBlaze Hope you're feeling better!

Things have been going to plan mostly here. I dropped down to 236.6 yesterday, but am back up to 237.0 today. Still happy with it though, cause trending downwards overall. (Next part is possibly TMI) I started spotting the other day, which surprised me. I've had Mirena for almost six years now (my son turns 6 in December, even though I just call him my six year old now).. and I haven't had TOM since I've been on it. Yes I got it changed out about a year back, it's not the same Mirena as Mirena only lasts 5 years. So, if it continues I will probably find an OB/GYN here and just make sure it's because of diet changes and not something else. I'm pretty sure it is, so I'm not that worried about it.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #109  
Hello!

Thanks for the encouragement sunarie and pyrettablaze!!

I have gotten back on the horse, per say. I'm proud of saying no to the elephant ears and corn dogs(I love corn dogs more than many things) at the fair yesterday. This morning I got up and made breakfast for the husband and even did yoga. Yesterday I upgraded my phone since mine decided to take a dive into the "pool" while I was doing dishes. Lol. So I'm seeing what kind of apps are on the iPhone side of exercise.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #110  

alyrh - Way to get back on the horse Also very good job at saying no to the fair food. I probably wouldn't have been able to do it. I'm a sucker for funnel cakes and fairs tend to be the only place around here to get them.

I'm down .5 lbs for the 10-week challenge thing. Slow start, but it's a loss so I'll take it.

Exciting news side of things, boyfriend had me pick out an engagement ring. Hasn't proposed yet, cause that has to be a surprise. But yay!

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping on track!

Last edited by sunarie; 10-16-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:16 AM   #111  
Houda

S/C/G: 75Kg/please see thicker/60Kg

Height: 158cm

Hii ! sorry for not writing often on the forum, i wake up early to go to work and come back only at 5 pm, once home i prepare food ( lunch or dinner i have no idea what to call it anymore) i eat it then go straight to bed at 9, no time for sports or gym :/
Sunarie congraaaaats! so happy for u , i hope ur boyfriend proposes very soon and in the most romantic way
Alyrh **** yea U CAN DO IT ! the most important thing is that u still have the will to change, it's not easy for sure but it's not impossible, all my luck with you ! *fighting!!
Pyrettablaze it's the first time i realize it is "pyretta blaze" and not "pretty blaze" somehow ive always read it like that lol, and as my mom would say to encourage me : "keep up the good work girl, u r on the right track"
to Everyone have a nice weekend ^_^ Bless u all !

Last edited by fcoad2; 10-17-2014 at 11:18 AM.
fcoad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #112  
Hello!

My motivation lasted for only about a day. Back up to 189 and pissed. I'm alone and frustrated and just not happy.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:54 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 215/187/150

Height: 5' 7"

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? I need to catch back up in the pages. Finally dropped past my 30lb mark! Fingers crossed that I stay below for the rest of the month.
BlueDogWeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #114  

Congrats on passing the 30lb mark! I'm doing fairly well. Weight isn't dropping off super fast, but I'm okay with that. Down a total of 8lbs since I joined the site at the beginning of September. Not a huge loss for someone at my weight, but I'm still happy with it. Progress is progress and I'm still inching along!
Old 10-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 215/187/150

Height: 5' 7"

Today is my last day of weighing. I hit 180 this morning and that's where I will leave it. 35lbs lost so far on our journey.

No more (intentional) weight loss for me for a while. We found out our family is growing again!

Hope you ladies continue on your journey and succeed! I'll be back to weight loss sometime next summer!
BlueDogWeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #116  

Congrats BlueDogWeed! Both on the weight loss and on a new addition to the family. I will (hopefully) still be around here next summer when you return At the rate I'm going it'll take me a long while to get this weight off, and I'll wanna stick around here for maintenance anyway.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:32 PM   #117  
moving chick

S/C/G: 310/ticker/200

Height: 5'3

Lookie this thread just going hard... need room for one more?
Sw:206

Cw:300.5

Gw-(initially 140 but i think 200 is my real goal for now then go from there)

Height: 5'3

My eating plan is mostly counting calories and eating balanced meals. And if I'm short a few calories i'll have cookie to calm my sweet tooth so as to not binge on them.
Exercise for now is dancing 30-35 minutes and i have a calorie burning watch or whatever you call it lol. I hook the belt under my chest and sync it to my watch so i can get an accurate calorie burning.
I'm more excited as anything to get this going further and further. Oh and i have skype as well so you can keep in touch with me there my name is Fambam05
Best of luck everyone!!! not too much candy for HALLOWEEN tomorrow

Last edited by lisha91; 10-30-2014 at 04:39 PM.
lisha91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:05 PM   #118  

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!

Welcome Lisha. I went ahead and added you to my skype contacts list. Feel free to contact me anytime if you need to rant or chat. I may not respond right away, but when I'm next at the computer I will. Glad to have you here

I finished out the month of October with a weigh-in at 233.6. So overall weight loss for October is 5.6lbs One more day of under 234 and I can update my ticker to 234.. then I'll be 2/3rds of the way to my first mini-goal, with only 5lbs to go! Exciting stuff.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #119  
Houda

S/C/G: 75Kg/please see thicker/60Kg

Height: 158cm

HI everyone i hope you are all doing good Happy halloween !
Lisha91 i added you on skype too ^_^
Sunarie woohoo girl only 5lbs to go !! i think i should have mini goals too
fcoad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 12:49 PM   #120  

Height: 5' 5''

Hey! Am I awfully late?

I would love to have some people to talk to, I am new on the forum. =/
Soooo I am going to add you all if you guys don't mind? :P
Mari26 is offline   Reply With Quote