Old 09-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Good news! I was moaning about cancelling my plans to a friend and she gave me a flight voucher she had laying around, so I was able to get my flights for Halloween for FREE!
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #107  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

My grandfather is out of icu but his lungs are shot but we knew that.They made do an endoscopy to figure out some other issue.hes back to breathing normal with his regular oxogyen mask.He should be out by next week.the doctor said he may feel a little better but there is nothing else they can do.

I over exerted myself this week.i started a new class and got set up on the weight machines.im sore all over and hoping for a loss tomorrow.the running is going okay.i don't want to burn myself out so I'm thinking of just sticking to new class until October and then adding in another class or the weights.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #108  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Had a loss this week, which is nice.

The weather where I live is beginning to turn very cold. That means I'll break out my thick stews recipes. No more salads and fruit smoothies for me... unless the weather flips again, which totally could happen in my neck of the woods.

How's everyone else's challenge going? Anyone decide on a rockin' costume?

---

nonameslob: Hate it when that happens. Gains are no fun, but sometimes they're normal and part of an overall loss. Frustrating, though.

underanalysis: Yay!

skittlesfirehawk: I'm so sorry about your grandpa.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 09-07-2014 at 08:44 AM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #109  
Hello!

Height: 4'11"

Bad news: My college football team lost. Good news: I lost too! And considering the junk I ate last night I'm actually surprised. I'm so excited for fall weather and even more excited for apple cider and baked potatoes!
alyrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:44 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

I'm so upset. While traveling and eating out I accidentally had gluten. I don't believe it was a lot but still enough to wreak havoc on my body. First shot up 10lbs over night which always happens, the tummy issues for days. Sigh. 6lbs have come off since but I'm still working on the extra. I've been bloated and miserable for over a week. Also started back to school and now TTOM is due, yay. I'm incredibly busy but have stuck to 5:2 and have been active.

I'm very unhappy with my body seeing the scale shoot up like this. I understand what happened and its not fat etc but its still very uncomfortable.

Hopefully next week my weight will be back down and my body will be back to normal.
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:53 AM   #111  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Here are the Week 2 Results!

20-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #112  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Great to see this chart and how well everyone's doing, guys!

Rie ~ If you don't mind, is it okay that I'm bumped up back to the regular chart? The only reason I didn't enter a weight in is because I just joined the challenge last Wednesday. Mondays are my weigh-ins, so...well, when I get up later this morning, I'd have an updated number. I'd greatly appreciate it and thanks again for this challenge!

~~

Wahhhhh. Pizza and tacos this weekend. Oh boy, I'm about to head to bed and am afraid to see what the scale has in store. The plus side was these foods were naturally low in sugar. The minus? That sodium means water retention! At least I know this though. Today (Sunday...well okay, technically EAAAAAAAARLY Monday morning.), was a much less sodium-rich food day for me, so hopefully that'll show.
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:27 AM   #113  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarimae View Post
Great to see this chart and how well everyone's doing, guys!

Rie ~ If you don't mind, is it okay that I'm bumped up back to the regular chart? The only reason I didn't enter a weight in is because I just joined the challenge last Wednesday. Mondays are my weigh-ins, so...well, when I get up later this morning, I'd have an updated number. I'd greatly appreciate it and thanks again for this challenge!

~~

Wahhhhh. Pizza and tacos this weekend. Oh boy, I'm about to head to bed and am afraid to see what the scale has in store. The plus side was these foods were naturally low in sugar. The minus? That sodium means water retention! At least I know this though. Today (Sunday...well okay, technically EAAAAAAAARLY Monday morning.), was a much less sodium-rich food day for me, so hopefully that'll show.
Hey, you're back on. If you need a week off please right click the cell and click "insert note" - not comment - and type a reason.

Drink lots and lots of water to flush out that sodium! I'm gonna have a pizza tomorrow to celebrate my anniversary, gotta drink all the water!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #114  
Vi

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

loving this challenge, came in a lil late, but glad I seen this soon enough. I dropped another pound this morning so looking forward to seeing what I can lose before the end of the week.
vsmith85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:30 PM   #115  
(they're flowers)

Not as much a loss as expected, but a loss is a loss.

Urgh, now to decide what I want to eat all day. (Because I feel like that's all I think about hahaha!)
Old 09-08-2014, 06:00 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

Hi! Can I join now and post my weight on previous weeks? Thanks!
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:01 PM   #117  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Hey all, I am doing pretty good I think, but I have been crazy busy with college classes.

Life is insane these days. /sigh

At least my scale is agreeing with me! I am excited for Halloween, the Halloween store opened up nearby and I am going to peruse it next payday for some creepy crawlies.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:58 PM   #118  
(they're flowers)

Hi ladies!

I just have a quick question and anyone's welcome to answer. The other day, I finally bought myself multivitamin pills because I didn't feel like I was getting a full balance of vitamins/minerals that I needed. However, I ended up vomiting. I think part of it attributes to the fact that instead of waiting until AFTER or towards the end of my meal, I took it with my first couple bites. However, I've also had issues with liquid multivitamins and vomiting (I apologize if any of this is TMI ) I was just wondering...if any of you are on multivitamin pills/gummies/liquid, what tips do you have? Did certain things give off more of a reaction than others? I've just eaten lunch and I'm literally afraid to even try taking a pill right now. I guess I'll reluctantly do so anyway...just in case the problem was because of an empty stomach.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:29 PM   #119  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Doing well.down a lb today taking my total weight loss to 25lbs.super excted only & more to go for cruise goal.my grandfather should be out of hospital tomorrow.my mom is having surgery next Tuesday.

Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 09-10-2014 at 12:06 AM.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:57 AM   #120  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Atarimae, vitamins are not going to dissolve immediately, so they really shouldn't have an immediate effect of making your throw up. Liquid vitamins I can understand throwing up from. I bet it's gross! But not pill vitamins. Unless it was the aftertaste that made you gag? (does that to me, so I get a smaller, gel-packed vitamin now with no aftertaste).

If you can handle throwing up again, you might give it another try, but if it happens again I would absolutely talk to your doctor.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote