Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #121  
Wannabe Hot Momma

S/C/G: 274/ticker/155

Height: 5'7"

So this cold has zapped all my energy and going on 4 days. I feel.slightly better today and I have kept within my calorie range. I should find out tonight how much I have lost if I have. my stomach looks slightly smaller, so fingers crossed for a good lower number!!!

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes, and I will come back amd personalize a post later.
rinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:37 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

I am sorry for not posting in a couple of days, and I'm sorry I can't do personals right now because I am basically in a food coma.

I just ate one of the biggest steaks ever, with thick cut fries, followed by a bitter dark chocolate pudding made with Valhrona chocolate and served with dehydrated raspberries. Definitely a very offplan meal, especially considering the glass of wine it went with. At least it was only one glass though.

Unplanned for birthday dinners are not my forte, nor is self-control it would seem. The only redemption is that I at least still went for my run this evening before gorging myself.

I'm going to bed now because I am so full that I feel sick. Oops.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #123  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Stuck at work with a mild migraine, joy.
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend.
I've turned my corner of the office into a semi-dark cave, .
Now to get back to the spreadsheets.
Talk about a crummy Monday, e.e.
Break over.
D'X
Haha!
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #124  
Geek

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'8"

Sorry I have been a bit busy the last few days! Don't know if I can do personals right now, but I'm back into reading this thread.

Today I had my very first lesson observation/interview for a possible long term teaching position! I was very nervous all day and therefore didn't eat breakfast or most of my lunch (bad me! I know! but that's what nerves do to me). So after I survived the observation and the interview, I got fried chicken on the way home. Hehehehe. In my defense, I counted it in and am not ashamed of it! I am nervous to find out about the position... I'm not sure I will get it, as it was my first time, but apparently the fact that they interviewed me at all after the lesson is a good sign.

*fingers crossed*
Phae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

So, I'm back home for thanksgiving break, and I'm finding it a lot harder to keep under my calorie level (I'm a calorie counter) when I'm not cooking for myself. Not to mention there's lots of baking that goes on at my parents house!

At this point my holiday goals are to just maintain and not gain. Yeesh, this'll be a long week.
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #126  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Penmage: Haha thanks for the offer to hang out. Haha. It's so weird that on the map Ohio looks so small but to get from South Western Ohio to North Eastern is like 4+ hours. I've always thought that was crazy.

Rinsmommy: Hope you're feeling better soon. : /

zanheltangia: Migraines : ( They suck. I think I have inheirited my mom's. But she didn't start getting them really bad until her 30's so I have a few years until they really start. But I've had a few mini-ones and they are gross. Hope you feel better. The ER always fixes my mom up if it gets really bad. IV full of fluids and a nap.

Phae: That's so exciting!! Hope you get it!

Melonlefey: Hope you're having a good time being at home. I understand about trying to maintain through the holidays. Weirdly enough since my parents divorce, we have less family get togethers to go to so it's easier to stay on track.
--------------------------------------------------

Well, I seem to have caught something. Sore throat, fuzzy feeling in ears, sinus headache, I don't feel stuffy or runny nose but some how there is mucus in the back of my throat. Blah! and add my TOM and I'm exhausted.

I have a meeting with a Mary Kay lady today, but I've all but decided that I am not going to do it. I am a shopper and I do not wear only 1 brand of anything, let alone makeup. So, how can I expect others to wear only one brand. I think instead I am going to apply to work at my gym. It would give me reason to be there more often and because it is the YMCA they wouldn't expect me to work too many hours a week. And I live less than 5 mins away depending on stop lights. It makes just makes sense. And everyone I see at the desk I would apply for has so much down time that I would be able to work on homework. : )
Ok. Well I am going to warm up my sweet chili chicken and rice for a very spicy breakfast. Hope everyone is doing great.
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

SoMuch I went to that Michael guy's profile just to see. One of his pics is him next to a giant poster of a boob! Really mature... :-P

I am still here. Been kind of a busy week back at work. Promise to update soon.
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:14 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

rinsmommy Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better

Phae Hope the position works out for you!

Melonlefey Feel you on struggling a bit with calorie counting when you're not the one cooking - but just make the best choices you can, you'll do well!

beahawkins Good luck on applying for work at the YMCA - does sound like a much better option than Mary Kay!

~I feel like since I wasn't checking in here, I was losing some accountability. Monday night, the dinner that I posted here after, was another learning curve - they are never ending, I feel like something will always challenge me, but I guess that's life!

I've run every night so far this week, it's only Wednesday, so only three runs, but aside from Monday's calorie disaster, I've been on track with food so that is pretty good.

Another challenge tomorrow night in the form of an industry awards evening - free alcohol and food for 3 hours...hopefully I can restrain myself!

My weight is hanging steady, no loss, which is annoying. Today when I went to take my boyfriend dinner, I swear my stomach looks bigger, but weird bigger, so now I'm paranoid about being pregnant, even though it's like 98% impossible. Could just be weird bloating.

Anyway, nothing really exciting is happening with me at the moment. It's my dad's birthday tomorrow and I don't get to see him which is a bit sad, but I'll see him this weekend to celebrate the big 70!!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #129  
Days Go By So Quickly

S/C/G: 194.4/174.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Morning all. Its 5:50 am and I woke up because my boyfriend woke up and my brain just hit the ground running and didn't let me go back to sleep. I'm so excited about going to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC tomorrow morning and I'm (what my boyfriend calls) plotting on what I have to do.

Since we are leaving so early (at like 5 am) I need to pack us breakfasts and lunches and stuff. Oh and we have some instant food warmers that I got from FIMA and the National Guard from Hurricane Sandy, so I'm taking those too. I'm making homemade granola bars today for tomorrow.

Yesterday I was so low on calories, like after dinner I had 500+ left over so I went straight to the cake vodka and asked my boyfriend to give me a lindt chocolate (he hides them so I cant binge on them. hes so helpful ). SOOOOOOOO good. But even after two glasses of cake vodka and a treat I STILL had calories left over so I had tipsy snack of turkey and cucumbers. I was a good night, but man, I wish I could go back to sleep. Don't think I'm going to weigh myself this morning. We'll see.

@ rinsmommy:
Glad to see your feeling better! I know how crappy it is when your sick, but when I'm sick I dont want to eat ANYTHING so it makes things easier

@ zanheltangia:
Hope you get rid of that migraine.

@ Melonlefey:
This time of year is bad for anyone dieting but i'm a counter too and I kinda have anxiety about eating during the holidays because I cant count whats going into my mouth, but I can be accountable for whats going into my mouth, you know what I mean?

@ beahawkins:
Sorry your feeling shitty, but 'tis the season to get sick! I hope you get the job a the YMCA. And to validate your thoughts, yeah, I could never wear one type of anything, cloths or make-up.

@ rainbowstripe:
LOL i know that prego feeling when your on the line of "its completely impossible" then your staring at your stomach thinking, "its not improbable..." that's when I run to the pregnancy test! But it could be just swelling if you had a calorie down fall recently. No worries! Keep running!

Last edited by BleuMaus; 11-21-2012 at 06:10 AM.
BleuMaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #130  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

BlueMaus: Yeah, I can't remember a Thanksgiving that I haven't been sick. I'm about to break out the breathing machine. A very sad family tradition. haha. Hopefully a really hot shower will help. Have fun in NYC!!!

RainbrowStripe: Good luck figuring out whether you're preggo or not. Whether you are trying to conceive or prevent. I know whenever I feel pregnant it means that my period is a day away at most.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I hate family holidays. It was cool back in the day when I was little and my parents were still together. We had the same amount of places to be but I guess because I wasn't driving I didn't mind but I now I know the energy that it takes to shower leave from Mason trek up to Miamisburg back down to Middletown and then meet all of the boyfriends family at Cracker Barrel. and then go to black friday. This is my first year doing black Friday. I have no intention to buy anything but if I see something I like and it's a good deal, I figure great, if not I get to people watch some of the crazies. I am kind of a scrouge/grinch. I can't help it, on a daily basis you could compare my inner personality to an odd combo of Daria and Oscar the Grouch. The holidays just bring it out.
On a happier note!! I am back down to 235.7!! Which is my lowest weight by .1 pound! yeah.

Ok well I am off to shower/ find an inhaler! Hope your holidays are as planned and not to crazy!
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:17 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday!!

I overindulged a tad (no desserts, but Mom made my favorite homemade macaroni and cheese since I couldn't eat the ginormous turkey, or meat based gravy, or... a couple other things, lol.) The only vegetables to be found were green beans in some kind of cream of chicken soup. Not worth the effort to pick them out! So I had rolls, and sweet potato and macaroni for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner, and nibbled on some mac and cheese later that night.

I'm bloated as a puffer fish right now, and my tummy is KILLINGGGG ME. I've also slacked off the exercise the last day or two, but I think I'm going to put my shoes on and head down to the basement. Perk of having cardio equipment at home!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:59 AM   #132  
Days Go By So Quickly

S/C/G: 194.4/174.2/160

Height: 5'6"

4:30 am and my boyfriend has once again woke me up because he cant be quiet in the morning. And once I'm up, I'm up. Ugh.... Yesterday I worked out for 3 hours. Afterwards I had that "runners high" and it was great. And this morning I dont hurt at all even though its FOUR AM! >

@ beahawkins:
My thanksgiving was kinda the same because of the deaths from last year and the hurricane destruction and family missing houses. If only we could turn back time and have the holidays like when we were kids. Hope you feel better and congrats on your lowest weight!!
BleuMaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #133  

Anyone do any shopping over the weekend?
I browsed around online mostly. Got a Wii system with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. I've been wanting one for a while, finally decided to treat myself!
Also got some kitchen stuff, but most of that is pretty boring.

Today I bought a new sofa and a cute armchair. I can't upload pics of it because of the furniture's website, but if you're really curious:
Go to Ashley Furniture, and in the search box type in Sloan Latte.

Aside from that...I'm not sure if it's stress or what, but I feel off lately. I get a little nauseous after I eat food. I think it might be that I'm not getting enough calories in, but I just haven't been hungry.

Hope everyone's doing well!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #134  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Yes, I really did fall off the face of the earth....luckily a nice little alien has brought me back to earth.

I’m honestly not beating myself up because I know this was not my fault. I ended up undergoing the same procedure as lost month again this month because the first time wasn’t as affective as it should have been so, basically I have been on low to no activity since October 10. Although the first time I didn’t follow instructions well. So basically I have been out of commission for almost 6 weeks, but I feel better and my body feels better. I’m so ready to dive back in!. I haven’t gained much weight since so I think I’m ok . I have been wearing my Fitbit but I have uploaded in a while, so Im sure I have lost some data. I went to visit to local gyms, one being Anytime Fitness. Im leaning toward Anytime but I really don’t want a contract, but the only gym here that offers that is out of my way. I will choose by Friday. As far as food, Im trying to do a soup/salad/ sandwich thing this week. Well here to a new week for me!!!!

Goals- The usual

NO SODA
10K STEP PER DAY
LOG FOOD WITH LOSEIT
EXERCISE 3-5 A WEEK

See a lot of new faces! Welcome!

Quiet- Nah, no shopping for me at all , not even on Friday. I’m not going all out this year on adult gifts this year. Now that I have a little one, I’m going to save more of my money and spend majority og it on him.

Last edited by lisa34t; 11-26-2012 at 11:29 AM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #135  

lisa I hope the procedure works this time! Yes, gym contracts can be frustrating. But I know if I picked a gym far away, I'd never go.

Sooooooooooooooo......I have awesome news!
I've been delaying posting about it because I didn't want to jinx it and have it fall through, but consider this my post with a million carrots dancing because....

I found a roommate and an apartment!!!!!!!

I finally heard back from the complex and everything checks out, so I get to start moving in this Friday! But I don't have to be out of my current place until December 31st, so I have a nice long while to slowly move my stuff, which is fantastic! Between work and school I didn't have the energy to try and move all of my stuff over one weekend.
It's the same apartment complex. The unit I have isn't as updated as the one that I lost out on, but it's still in great shape. On the 9th floor so I have pretty views! A washer/dryer (an absolute must for me) in the unit, and the apartment complex has a pool and two fitness rooms (one for cardio and one for weights). I'm really excited and so relieved that things are finally falling into place. I'm going over there sometime this week to sign the lease and pay any other fees, but we are good to go!

Last edited by Quiet Ballerina; 11-26-2012 at 12:06 PM.