Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 192/178/150

Height: 5'6

I usually eat under 90 calories for breakfast and go workout at 7am I burned about 500 calories this morning. I will eat a higher calorie breakfast before my workout and see if that helps! Thanks!

Today I did a 4 mile speed walk in 60 minutes. I got a lovely blister on my toe lol I also lost 1 pound Only 31 pounds left!
sammielaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #17  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Sammie, I usually eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch but try to mix up dinner a little bit. For breakfast I will either have whole grain cereal, english muffin, or pancakes with a little bit of butter. I always have a few cups of coffee, usually with skim milk and occasionally with a tbsp or two of creamer as long as I can afford it caloric wise. For lunch I generally try to focus on getting in my protein so I will have a sandwich made with wheat bread, and either egg and cheese, turkey, chicken, and then a couple of servings of vegetables or fruit, or a salad with plenty of colors. Dinners I always mix up because I don't want to be feeding my husband the same thing every night haha. He doesn't care either way but I always love trying new recipes! His favorite dish I make is chicken wings, with canola oil.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'9"

Oops way too much impulse snacking has happened this weekend! Going to have to really make the effort this week, if i go home in six weeks time and have gained weight i'm gonna be so mad!! Sammie,I'm really tired these days too..I put it down to doing more exercise than usual, it's really annoying to be so drowsy during the day.. on the plus side though I sleep like a log every night!
Buckkeepblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #19  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

I would love to join you lovely girls! Recently, I have found myself lacking in the friends department and definitely could use some people to talk to who understand my focus to lose weight.

I have 20-25 meals that I typically rotate between for dinners. Right before I grocery shop, I make a list of all the meals that sound the best (usually about 8-10) for that week, then when I go I choose 7 meals for the week based on what is on sale or has good looking meat, etc. Right now I have beef stew in the crock pot cooking for dinner today.

For breakfast and lunch, I usually choose 2 options when I grocery shop for the week and rotate between them so I'm not eating the same thing every single day. But those options change weekly depending on what sounds good at the grocery store. Right now for breakfasts, I have organic low calorie cereal with 1% milk and fruit for one breakfast and a crockpot apple and steel cut oats for the other breakfast. For lunch, I have BBQ chicken wraps on the 90 calorie flatout wraps for one and a chicken green salad for the other. Since I rotate meals each week, I don't get bored of what I'm eating and I am able to plan out my week of eating and not end up running through a drive up or something because I don't have anything in my house.
MeliZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 239/165/132

Height: 5'5.5

hello hello everyone!!!!
im back
had an engagement party to attend in the family over the weekend so been very busy with tht,,, and yes,,, ive been off track as far as eating and exercise go,,, but starting again from today,,,, will be getting on the scales tmrw and expect a 3-4 lbs gain lets see what happens,,,, quite scared
hamlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #21  

feeling guilty now
Old 10-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #22  

Height: 5'10

I am on my way to losing 10 lbs! feels like money
brethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #23  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlette View Post
feeling guilty now
Don't feel guilty! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! That weight will come off again fast. In my opinion, don't chastise yourself for one off plan weekend. Just get back on plan as soon as you are able. Feeling guilty about it doesn't go back and time and make things happen differently. When you're in it for the long run, one weekend off plan really makes little difference.
MeliZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #24  

First of all

MeliZ Thank you thank you for your supportive words!!!! after posting tht guilt ridden message i acted like an idiot and ate my heart out on Monday ,Tuesday and Wednesday,, Didnt even bother coming back here, i was sooooo depressed,,,,, But i logged in last night and saw ur post and a tiny voice (called common sense, its a shame its so tiny) told me tht u were right,, so this morning just an hour ago (its 6:30 a.m. right now) i weighed my self and behold!!!! after 6 days of mindless eating i had only gained 0.5 lbs instead of the 6-7 lbs tht i was dreading... i was ecstatic and thank you so much again i shall always remember those words of wisdom whenever im on the verge of slipping again..

and on another note, i convinced my stubborn lazy self to go for a morning walk,, when i reached the park, i saw a teenage girl walking on the track, talking happily to whoever was accompanying her,,, the girl was walking with a limp in her right leg,,,, i salute her determination, she's 1000 times better off than lazy me who does nothing but whine all the time whenever i have to go and exercise,, despite being blessed with two healthy, fat legs!!!,,, really ashamed of myself but will also take this girl's example as inspiration and motivation for whenever i feel the need to make an excuse of not exercising...
Old 10-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #25  

Hamlett Dont feel guilty I did the same thing lol I had five guys burger,fries and soda. Then another night I had pizza. Oh and an ice cream BUT im good now and back to my low calorie diet.

Brethan Way to go!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Besides me eatting bad things I had a good weekend. I havnt been able to workout this week cause Im babysitting. Ive been worried I was going to gain weight but if anything I dropped a pound 12 pounds total I cant wait to start my working out again next week! My doctor put me on metformin so I feel a little blah today.

Is anyone eles excited for thanksgiving? I cant wait Ive been craving turkey
Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #26  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I have worked out every day this week so far, and I feel pretty fantastic! I am hoping to see a good loss from this week, and I have so much energy! Also I am super excited because my husband is finally off of night shift, we were talking last night before we fell asleep and he was talking about how much he missed being able to sleep with me every night, so now we can be together every night instead of a few nights a week! It'll be nice to be on a very similar schedule together for a while.

Which he pointed out means we will start running hard soon, which I am looking forward to. He runs so fast so I told him he might have to slow his pace for me to keep up
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #27  

Pink hurricane Your doing such a great job!! Cant wait to see what your end of the week result is Im glad you and your hubby get to sleep together now thats gotta be hard not having him there sleeping next to you!! My husband is Army he runs so fast for so long and Im like yeah I cant do that LOL He runs along me though he better not leave me in the dust!

Ive lost another pound! I was jumping with joy this morning and gave my hubby a big high five lol I cant wait to hit that 15 pound mark its so exciting! Hope everyone is doing great!! TGIF

Last edited by sammielaw; 10-05-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 295

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone. I also want to make friends. Hope that I can be your buddy too. I just started my diet today. Hoping to lose 145-155 lbs. My starting weight is 295 lbs.
chefchesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #29  

Welcome chefchesca do you have a goal set?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'9"

Hi chefchesca! Welcome to the thread Good for you starting your diet, what is your plan i.e. calorie counting or a specific diet..?

@sammie, congrats on the loss!

So frustrated that i cant weigh myself here, but think ive been pretty good so far this week so gotta just try keep it up! Also am going to take a photo every week to see if i can notice any loss that way..will prob be a few weeks before there's any visible change though..!
Buckkeepblue is offline   Reply With Quote