3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~*Sexy For Halloween 2012 Challenge!*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/260770-%7E%2Asexy-halloween-2012-challenge-%2A%7E.html)

Domlacha 07-10-2012 11:56 AM

Great job Katbot24

I'm at 150.8 this morning :D. Down .8 from yesterday and 1 pound for the month so far! Be strong everyone! :strong:

Colliea21 07-10-2012 12:12 PM

Ahhh, I can't wait to be on 150's (actually, I can't wait to reach my goal, period.)
I remember when being in 15x I thought I was "super" fat... Now I think that is kind of skinny, after being in the 180's for so long...crazy how these thingS change right?

Hotaruchan 07-10-2012 05:48 PM

Awesome job, Kat and Domlacha! Keep up the good work. I weighed in .6 lower than yesterday, so I'm going to be extra good today and keep my fingers crossed for my challenge weigh-in (for this and the 12-week one) tomorrow. 170s, I'm already tired of you...4.4 more pounds...

I haven't been in the 150s since my freshman year of high school...いいなぁ~ I can't wait to be curb-stomping that number, but that's still pretty far away :/

crazygurl61 07-10-2012 10:45 PM

Sooo now it's TOM but every weigh in on this challenge has gone up!!!

LeilaJey 07-11-2012 05:10 AM

I had to enter a gain this week too! Agh.

Hotaruchan 07-11-2012 05:30 AM

It's probably water...that just means that your numbers will look even better when they drop like crazy next week! Keep your chins up, crazygurl and leilajey...you've both made amazing progress and will definitely get a better number in the end.

LeilaJey 07-11-2012 05:38 AM

It's also poop, mostly poop.. I'm here downing prune juice like a champ (eughhghghghgh) :D

Hotaruchan 07-11-2012 05:54 AM

See? It'll definitely be down then...I've been having that issue for a good month now, but then again I don't exactly have prunes at my disposal to clear things up. I've taken a laxative a few times when it started to get really uncomfortable, but prunes would probably deal with it better.

LeilaJey 07-11-2012 05:59 AM

Oh yeah, you found some in the end? I'm weary of taking any tablets or anything.. I dunno.. but this juice is just.. oh.. um.. blerr.. It's helping a little but not enough. I might just freak out and drink the bottle. I'll be at home today anyway haha

Hotaruchan 07-11-2012 06:44 AM

Yeah, somehow it didn't occur to me right away to actually ask the pharmacist...my Japanese speaking is much better than my reading (stupid Chinese characters...the actual Japanese systems are easy, but the ones they borrowed from China are a huge pain in the a**), but the pharmacist still blanked at me because he wasn't expecting his own language coming from a white person. That happens surprisingly often, actually, so I looked up 'laxative' in my dictionary and showed him the entry. Thankfully he came back with a box that had both Japanese and *cough* "English." The instructions were good enough to let me know the proper dosage, but it also said that it was "for the treatment of anorexia." o.O Box...you're using that phrase, but I do not think it means what you think it means...

I don't know if you want all of the sugars and calories in the ENTIRE bottle, but hopefully it'll kick in after a little while and be enough to get you moving.

CanadianMomma 07-11-2012 07:30 AM

Hotaruchan: I love reading your little stories about your life in Japan, it's funny to hear about the confusions from a first hand perspective lol 'for treatment of anorexia' eh?

Yay I've dropped from my 170 on Monday to 167, I should have a good loss to enter next week.

Hotaruchan 07-11-2012 07:46 AM

3 lbs since Monday?! That's awesome! Congrats! Tomorrow's my weigh-in for this week, so I have my fingers crossed. Oh man...if lighter people than me are dropping 3 lbs at a time I need to get my butt in gear. It's about time for my nightly bike ride...methinks it'll be a long one tonight.

SophieCormier 07-11-2012 09:00 AM

Ugh! I went on vacation last week and I've ate non-stop!! & I haven't been exercising. I haven't weighed in since the last time and I KNOW that I've gained a lot... I'm so scared of weighing in... I'm starting over on my diet tomorrow (picking up the food tonight). I feel terrible about letting myself go like that. :(

claristotle 07-11-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeilaJey (Post 4401194)
It's also poop, mostly poop.. I'm here downing prune juice like a champ (eughhghghghgh) :D

LMAO! That seriously just made my day! :D Have you tried just eating regular ol' prunes? The insane amount of fiber in them would help you out in the poop department LOL. I love prunes. I mean LOVE them. If there was candy and prunes in front of me, I'd pick the prunes every time. I can seriously eat them like candy. But if I do that, I spend the entire day in the bathroom...

I need prunes now :)

Blcarter84 07-11-2012 12:38 PM

SophieCormier- Don't get yourself down!! The beauty of it all is that you can get right back up on the horse and keep trotting!!

I also let myself do what I wanted over the past couple of weeks with no real damage until I weighed myself sunday morning at 207.2!! So right then and there I got back on track and already this morning I am back down to 202.2.....SOOO ready to get out of the 200's!