3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~*Sexy For Halloween 2012 Challenge!*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/260770-%7E%2Asexy-halloween-2012-challenge-%2A%7E.html)

Hotaruchan 07-02-2012 07:25 PM

O.O Wow...last week's charts look nice for me...this week's won't be nearly as lovely though with only -0.4. After re-reading the rules, I think I'm going to change my weigh-in day. I've been sticking to the Mondays, but Mondays are not my friend.

Daki 07-02-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claristotle (Post 4391410)
I always need the saltiest fattiest foods imaginable after I drink. I NEED it.

If I'm super hungover the only thing that will make me feel even remotely better is McDonald's. It can't be any other fast food, it has to be McDonald's. But the second I eat it I feel so much better. It's really weird but I think their particular brand of grease is what kicks the hangover in the butt.

Tiny Tiger 07-02-2012 09:51 PM

Yay finally the first week my weight is down from baseline. By 1 pound, but hey I'll take it!

amandie 07-02-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daki (Post 4391552)
If I'm super hungover the only thing that will make me feel even remotely better is McDonald's. It can't be any other fast food, it has to be McDonald's. But the second I eat it I feel so much better. It's really weird but I think their particular brand of grease is what kicks the hangover in the butt.

Same here! 1 or 2 mcdoubles, I'm good (as long as I eat them slowly so I don't vomit or whatever.) Another thing that helps are beverages with electrolytes in them (lo-cal gatorade or powerade still would work, too) especially if you're throwing up a lot.

yammy 07-03-2012 09:52 AM

Down another 2 lbs this week! I was pretty surprised. We had that big storm come through Friday and knock the power out. It was out for a couple days and I had to eat chips and crackers and PB&J and did no exercise because it was so hot and had no A/C. So glad the power is back!

kurisitaru 07-03-2012 11:32 AM

Hangover Cure: Gatoraid
Or
Salt a Banana and Down Water.

Helps me every time. All about sugar and electrolytes. (Na and K with H20 and C H O) YOu know? Forget elements we should just Barium. XD

Teacher2B 07-03-2012 03:30 PM

Weigh in for me tomorrow, as I finish the July 4th Challenge. Not very enthusiastic about it, since I am quite bloated and I am sure I have put on some weight. Had a bad eating day on Sunday (was feeling very down), yesterday my diet got pretty messed up because of being out 15 hours and I suspect my TOM is near :( Booo.

Katbot24 07-03-2012 05:55 PM

I stuck at 218.2 for 3 days now! It doesn't matter if I eat bad or good or exercise! I was expecting it to go up today due to salty food last night, but nope!

Teacher2B 07-04-2012 07:57 AM

Oh well, weight gain, as I suspected :( Doesn't matter, going back to do a strict portion control and completely avoiding salt (have been pretty bad in that aspect, too).

philana 07-04-2012 08:06 AM

Had a superbusy week, but now I am settling into a 2 month routine of working some and studying lots.

CanadianMomma 07-04-2012 08:25 AM

Down two lbs this week, which is soo exciting to me because it means I've broke through my 170 barrier. My scale refused to budge past 170 for the last two weeks. Now when I get it to go under 160 I can actually start weighing less than my husband lol.

Riestrella 07-04-2012 09:15 AM

Hey everyone! I'm leaving for my holiday tomorrow! The lbs lost column will be sadly dormant since I won't be around to update it, and the charts on Monday will have to be pushed back until I get home. Keep being awesome, and in the mean time check out the Bikini Ready Winners thread for some inspiration! Have fun and take care!

GuiriGirl 07-05-2012 03:42 AM

uff. another rough week for me... well, there's always this week!

GREAT JOB LADIES!!

akelly728 07-05-2012 11:28 AM

I'm in! Great challenge- I love the fact the results will be numbers on a spreadsheet- so motivating to me!! Hope to be in the top 20 in the coming weeks!

BlueFlick 07-05-2012 02:29 PM

Everyone has been doing so well!!