3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~*Sexy For Halloween 2012 Challenge!*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/260770-%7E%2Asexy-halloween-2012-challenge-%2A%7E.html)

MusicalAstronaut 06-25-2012 02:01 PM

Geez, I don't check the thread for a week and it doubles in length! :P 2 weeks ago I dropped my calories from 1600 to 1400 a day, and it looks like it's going to make a huge difference! 4lb loss this week - that really doesn't happen to me. I was worried because I spent the weekend with a friend, and we went out to eat a few times. But, I didn't eat everything I got and I only ate twice a day to help keep down the calories. Guess it worked. :D

Also, I've been going out with this guy who's totally out of my league. Like holy crap. :))) Nothing serious yet, though the potential is definitely there! I actually spent the night at his apartment Thursday night...whoops....but it ended up being our best date by far. Instead of being in a restaurant or something we got to talk face to face. I feel like I know him a lot better now. I'm seeing him again tomorrow - yay! :)

livelaughlovesunshin 06-25-2012 05:37 PM

I have been feeling pretty blah but wow did that chart motivate me. LOL. :D

CanadianMomma 06-25-2012 09:42 PM

Had such a great lose last week, but this week is TOM and I had a read-a-thon going on for most of the week, so I was not active at all, so I'm only down 1 lb this week. I'll have to make up for it in the next one.

CanadianMomma 06-25-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvelouria (Post 4381390)
This website, Pinupgirlclothing.com, has some cute 50's and 60's sexy dresses for Halloween. I've bought one in the past and it's good quality - totally recommend them. In the past, they had more Halloween costumes. I'm sure they'll post them on the site later in the summer.

I took a look at this site, omg I love those dresses. So Mad Men! Also love the curvy models. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do for Halloween but I just might treat myself to one of these amazing dresses if I stick to my guns and get near my goal.

yammy 06-25-2012 09:45 PM

I just discovered this thread and I'm hopping on board!! I absolutely LOVE Halloween. I started looking at costumes a few weeks ago, thinking about what I want to wear. This is a great challenge!

Edited to add: I haven't added a goal weight to the spreadsheet yet. I'm horrible at setting goals, so I'll have to think about it to see how much weight loss is realistically do-able.

Sonia Banana 06-25-2012 11:12 PM

Gahh weight won't go down. It's "that" time of the month....

silentarctic 06-25-2012 11:18 PM

I'm going to join in late to the party but I was looking at costumes this weekend. I'd love to be down another 20 lbs by halloween that doesn't seem like a lot but with vacations ... Maintaining let alone losing is my challenge. I'm a 24 right now I'd like to be firmly in the 22 range by then (and at 280 I will be! It just opens up my costume options that much more. :-D

Currently hovering at 299 to 302

SophieCormier 06-26-2012 07:01 AM

Weighed in this morning and gained .4
Not too too bad but I would've rather stayed the same weight. I'll have to work harder this week. Going to try to get a 2.4lbs weight loss this week!

themilesawaygirl 06-26-2012 11:33 AM

Ooh I'm really struggling today. Very bored and just feel like snacking allllll the time. going to try and drink water to power on through the last hour and a half of work...

Teacher2B 06-26-2012 02:58 PM

Huzzah! :D I managed to lose a pound, despite the fact I had to break my "no carbs after morning" diet rule (diet is the body rythms diet; carbs are not allowed after 9 am) due to a mild IBS attack on Saturday :( (I fix my digestive system with water, tea, rice, low fat cheese, apples, carrots and sometimes potatoes).

I have already gone into the "small loses" stage, so a pound is a big step :D

alabama 06-26-2012 04:44 PM

am i the only one who is into really weird halloween costumes that no one at parties recognizes? a few years ago, my best friend and i were daft punk (we spent so long making LED helmets and bedazzling jackets) and everyone just thought we were robots. this year i think i'm just going to dress as a baby inside of a giant tulip and be the art of anne geddes.

philana 06-26-2012 04:54 PM

GIRLS! I am so excited - I just did an awesome game/run/zombiesrun thing. Read about it in this thread I started: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exer...ml#post4384806

OMG. I had so much fun. LOL

kurisitaru 06-26-2012 09:58 PM

The heat... is murdering me.
I've been living at coffee houses drinking non-good things just to get AC (as I'm too broke to have some in my house). My boyfriend also is back from a 3 week military thing and I have spent a lot of time with him going out, drinking, movies with candy (twizzlers pack more calories then I realized) and I baked him a cake with angry birds all over it...
The heat also keeps me from working out... ><

I'm trying to go for less calories these last days this week and walking at night, but I can't work out without passing out in this HEAT!

Also, CRAZY thing. This Sunday my friends and I went to Jazz in the Park. We were sitting there, relaxing and enjoying the music when suddenly a MOB of people came running at us. 10 minutes later the music is packed up and we're told to leave the park. Curiously... I head towards the mob of people to see what's up. A cop had been shot in the head. O.O
It's really sad, she died and had two kids and a husband.

themilesawaygirl 06-27-2012 04:18 AM

kurisitaru - that's terrible about the shooting. My thoughts go out to all you Denverites on here. How awful.

curlysue82 06-27-2012 03:06 PM

Hi all,
just popped on to register this weeks loss.. absolutely mental busy at work at the , moment :)::):):) but had a good food week..
delighted with the charts..

hope everyone is getting on good this week.. :)
hopefully will have more time for online in the next few weeks

Congrats on all the results :O