3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~*Sexy For Halloween 2012 Challenge!*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/260770-%7E%2Asexy-halloween-2012-challenge-%2A%7E.html)

Hotaruchan 07-05-2012 06:25 PM

Down 2 lbs so far this week...fingers crossed that it stays and keeps dropping. Last week's loss was pretty disheartening (luckily Rie put up the charts from the previous week, otherwise I would have been entirely depressed by it).

MusicalAstronaut 07-05-2012 07:51 PM

I ran the Peachtree Road Race yesterday - biggest 10K in the world! It was super fun. It was also very hot, though I think I did a good job of staying cool. I decided a couple weeks before the race that due to the size of it and the conditions (heat, downtown with tons of concrete, etc) that I was just going to have fun and not try to kill myself. So I took my time, jogged, drank all the water I could, and it was a blast! :) It re-motivated me to keep running because it was just the best race I've ever done.

DivineFidelity 07-06-2012 03:11 AM

Hey. I hope its okay, i'd like to join. I already entered my weight from a few weeks ago and weight from the 1st in the sheet. I was at a crazy hectic point in my life and slipped up pretty badly, but now that my medical problems have been dealt with, i'm back. I'm moving on the 27th and so this is a busy month for me, with all the packing and stuff. Hopefully all the heavy lifting will do me some good :)

I love that this challenge has gone on for what, 3 or 4 weeks, and there are already 19 pages in the thread. I think this will help motivate me to get back on track.

Hotaruchan 07-06-2012 03:19 AM

We're a chatty bunch :p Welcome and good luck!

kurisitaru 07-06-2012 10:58 PM

I know what it's like to have life get in the way of your goals. Sucks...

OH!

I hate myself right now. Tuesday, I was 700 calories over my goal, Wednessday I was 1300 calories over, and today I was 1000 calories over. UGH!
(I use my fitnesspal, it calculates the most I should eat given everything and I try to stick to it. It's set at 1lb a week for healthy loss).

Tomorrow is my weigh in day for week 4 (I know it's early... but Saturday is just my day) I know it's going to be a gain... and I know it's my fault. Why can't I just say NO!

Hotaruchan 07-06-2012 11:10 PM

Were you more active those days? It's really hard to say no when your body needs more calories to fuel more activity. In any case, I'm sure you'll get it under control and continue kicking a**. Go go go!

Domlacha 07-07-2012 12:51 AM

Hey everyone. I would like to join this challenge. I think it will be motivating to see my progress mapped out and to remind myself that it is a journey not a race. Plus I loved the way Rie did the last one!!

valalltogether 07-07-2012 10:47 AM

life definitely got in the way for me this past week..but you know what?

it's a process

and i just gotta keep telling myself that. i gotta let loose and have some fun every now and then or i'll never make it.

kurisitaru 07-07-2012 02:55 PM

Hotaruchan No Friends were up. I usually at least walk my dog every day maybe hit the treadmill or a Jillian Michael s work out, but at least walk every day. Those days it was just hanging out with McDonalds, Ihop, and Ice cream. If I went over and I had eaten too many apples, I'd be ok... but I did it on McDonalds... I don't even like McDonalds...

I did gain... but... I want to weigh in tomorrow and not add to the chart yet. I'm starting the C25K in 5 minutes on the treadmill and going for a bike ride. I want to see if I can lose just a smidgen before I add the weight to the chart. XD

I also saw a post a while ago. Two jars, one said "Pounds lost" and the other "pounds to lose" they were filled with little rocks. I made some. One jar has 50 rocks, the other has 3 little rocks. It cost me $5 at the dollar store to make, and it's right next to my scale. It's motivating, all I want to do is move rocks!

Colliea21 07-07-2012 10:01 PM

Hello Everyone!!

I just joined this challenge...I am hoping that by Halloween I will be down 30 lbs...It's very ambitious but I am confident that I can make it!

X Lexi X 07-08-2012 06:59 AM

i want to join the challenge even though im a bit late, ive kept a record of my weight since 11th june so i will back-post the infromation. looking forward to this challenge!

MissSMcC 07-08-2012 07:53 AM

hi all
i just joined this challenge. everyone is already doing so well, i am away from the 19th july until 3rd of august on holiday to Greece but will update all the other weeks. Rie well done on the spreadsheet it looks fab!
kurisitaru i love that idea of the jars of rocks!
:)

Hotaruchan 07-08-2012 09:22 AM

So many new people! Better get my game face on this week or I'll get left behind :p Also, I think I've settled on Thursday for my weigh-in day...one of the other challenges has Thursday weigh-ins, so I'll be doubly motivated. Monday weigh-ins depress me, and with the stress at work lately I really don't need an extra reason to sadface at the start of my week.

Greece? I'm so jealous...I've been to Malta, but never to Greece...I've always wanted to go though.

kurisitaru 07-08-2012 11:22 AM

Not as bad today... I also feel ill.

Sarah1321 07-08-2012 02:04 PM

kurisitaru I am right there with you hating myself right now. Thursday when I weighed myself I finally saw 182 for the first time, but then that night I went out with friends and drank way way way too much and I did the same thing a bit on Friday and last night too. So when I weighed myself I had gained back almost all the the 3 pounds I had lost. I use myfitnesspal, too and haven't tracked the last three days because I know I am over. I do so much better on the weekdays, so starting off today I will get back on track.

I hope you get to feeling better.