Old 04-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #166  
Tim Curry is my bf

S/C/G: 208/205/140

I'm newish here. My weight has gotten out of control these past couple months, and it is beyond time for me to get myself healthy.
I'm teetering at 230 right now and Onerland feels like it is a **** of a ways away.
Rocky Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 228/199/170

Height: 5'8"

I'm so close or possibly there FINALLY! Unfortunately, it's that time of the month so I'm not trusting the scale or getting my hopes up until it's over!
If it's not for real, it will be soon though. Gosh, I haven't seen wonderland for like at least 5 years...it will be nice to see it again!
kimminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #168  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Horror View Post
I'm newish here. My weight has gotten out of control these past couple months, and it is beyond time for me to get myself healthy.
I'm teetering at 230 right now and Onerland feels like it is a **** of a ways away.
Its ok i started at 255! So its possible! You can do it~! welcome!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #169  
HijabiMommaBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimminy View Post
I'm so close or possibly there FINALLY! Unfortunately, it's that time of the month so I'm not trusting the scale or getting my hopes up until it's over!
If it's not for real, it will be soon though. Gosh, I haven't seen wonderland for like at least 5 years...it will be nice to see it again!
Im on TOM to. so im afraid of my weigh in tomorrow. lol but its worth sticking to even when your not seeing a loss cuz then you get a woosh!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4

TOM here also ick! I feel horrible today and have had a sinus headach for 4 days!.....was just in walmart and told my hubby we had to leave...i feel like im in labor my back hurts and i have soooo much pressure down there!!! sooo weird TOM usually is non painful and this time i feel sooo sick and in sooo much pain I'm at 193 so hoping at end of tom I will atleast still be around 193...no way I could workout like this!! although I did work yesterday and today cleaning houses so that in itself is a workout! I was doing soo good this month 9 lbs in one month insane! last few months i lost like 4lbs if that! of course I have worked out almost every day this month so im sure that helps!...ugh hope all of your TOM aren't hurting you! see we are all so close already getting TOM and the same time lol tooo funny!
momof3preemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #171  
HijabiMommaBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3preemies View Post
TOM here also ick! I feel horrible today and have had a sinus headach for 4 days!.....was just in walmart and told my hubby we had to leave...i feel like im in labor my back hurts and i have soooo much pressure down there!!! sooo weird TOM usually is non painful and this time i feel sooo sick and in sooo much pain I'm at 193 so hoping at end of tom I will atleast still be around 193...no way I could workout like this!! although I did work yesterday and today cleaning houses so that in itself is a workout! I was doing soo good this month 9 lbs in one month insane! last few months i lost like 4lbs if that! of course I have worked out almost every day this month so im sure that helps!...ugh hope all of your TOM aren't hurting you! see we are all so close already getting TOM and the same time lol tooo funny!

i had a horrible TOM saturday. i think its pretty much gone though now. im sorry that sounds so painful and torturing!

well this weekend i did great on plan. Yesterday morning I actually saw 200.2!!!! lol but had a late dinner and this morning im at 201! wich is still ok with me im so close almost there!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #172  
HijabiMommaBear

im a little afraid to say it but i weighed in this morning at 200.2!!!!

almost there!!! finally!

look at some huge differences!!!

Last edited by jessica2231; 05-01-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #173  

JESSSSSIIIICCCCCAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOODNESS!!!!! <3!!!!!!! This friday girlfriend! this friday! <3 your doing sooooooooooooooooo GOOD!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/130

I finished week 3 of c25k yesterday! I can't believe tomorrow marks 1 month since I started seriously running again! My half marathon is going to be here before I know it!

I have my old scale and my new one. My old one is 10 pounds lighter than the new. I stepped on it today for the fun of it and it's sitting right at 200. I had to blink and do a happy dance because I know I'm finally getting there!
Princess of the KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #175  

Ok ladies it's Friday how did you do this week? we had atleast 2 girlies at 200 did you see 199 yet????

As for me I'm frustrated...I don't know which scale I should use i have a regular scale just bought it, it puts me at 191 this morning and then I have the wii scale that is umm 3yrs old now i think weighing me at 194 still....last week when I was on TOM I got on my aunt high tech digital scale with all my clothes ect and it was 193...so what would you girls stick with? I can't keep stressing over the scale difference! I know doctor scales read heavier maybe the wii one does also......AHHH! but a positive I got a pair of comfy black shorts size large and they fit really good a little loose perfect! Anyways im not a shorts girl at all never have been ever even at 140! but from all the running and stuff I actually don't feel half that bad! and I even wore them outside lastnight in front of the neighbor!!! I'm trying sooo hard to get my self esteem back up! i told her before she would never see me in shorts lol so lastnight I said i wore them just for you and she said hun you look wanderful you should feel good! don't think otherwise you have lost a huge amount of weight! So I'm really trying I had to take a deep breath after I put them on an i said outloud I CAN do this I WILL NOT take them off! and of course had to then do the same about going outside lol....
Old 05-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #176  
HijabiMommaBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3preemies View Post
Ok ladies it's Friday how did you do this week? we had atleast 2 girlies at 200 did you see 199 yet????

As for me I'm frustrated...I don't know which scale I should use i have a regular scale just bought it, it puts me at 191 this morning and then I have the wii scale that is umm 3yrs old now i think weighing me at 194 still....last week when I was on TOM I got on my aunt high tech digital scale with all my clothes ect and it was 193...so what would you girls stick with? I can't keep stressing over the scale difference! I know doctor scales read heavier maybe the wii one does also......AHHH! but a positive I got a pair of comfy black shorts size large and they fit really good a little loose perfect! Anyways im not a shorts girl at all never have been ever even at 140! but from all the running and stuff I actually don't feel half that bad! and I even wore them outside lastnight in front of the neighbor!!! I'm trying sooo hard to get my self esteem back up! i told her before she would never see me in shorts lol so lastnight I said i wore them just for you and she said hun you look wanderful you should feel good! don't think otherwise you have lost a huge amount of weight! So I'm really trying I had to take a deep breath after I put them on an i said outloud I CAN do this I WILL NOT take them off! and of course had to then do the same about going outside lol....
Well sarah im having my normal after TOM stall 200.4 again. i was 200.4 yesterday to. : / but i know that it will be ok and it will change by monday.

You can do it! I would personally use the one that says less! Whoo cares all scales are different its your choice. Also you are beautiful inside and out be proud and smile!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #177  

Jessica TOM is just the devil! it always messes everything up! It's like we have 3 awesome weeks of losing weight then TOM it's such a motivation killer you hurt u feel gross who wants to run/workout! ugh!..women have to go through everything! I think I will just go with my scale I have a doctor apt on the 16th So I will get on the wii scale that morning will help me prepare for what the doc scale may say lol but ya know who cares b/c it will still show I lost the same amount...because when I went the first time it was 3lbs more than I got at home, and so either way the amount i lost will be the same! I feel 190/191 So thats what I'm going with! I Love all your pics! such a awesome change! Who is the baby in the pic? adorable! I lifted my 30lb daughter the other day and I said o my you are sooo heavy!!! then It clicked I have lost more than her 30lbs wow it's really amazing when you actually pick up the amount you have lost it deff helps with the motivation...and it's just amazing were did that all go! like it just "poofs" away! kinda weird lol like know the whole burning fat just weird! I was thinking about posting pics JUST ON HERE lol from last summer to this summer you have inspired me to do this
Old 05-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #178  

Trying to upload my pics to share hope it works!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spring11 spring 12 weightloss.jpg (47.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 243/ticker/199

Height: 5'10

I haven't been on here for what seems like forever. Anyways, I'm back and still working towards onederland. I've been really focused and have continued to lose but it's been super slow over the past few months. I could give you a long lists of reasons/excuses/explanations but they don't do any good so I won't bore you! I am super excited for this weekend because I am doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run. I might be bigger and slower than some of the other ladies but I'm still trying! Good luck ladies!
nest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #180  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

I'm so joining this thread. I'm at 221, it seems so far away from 199. I haven't been 199 since July of last year so I'm hoping for some improvement in that regard. Anyhoo, good to see all of you again, will be back in the morning.
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote