Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #496  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Ah, well, my flirting skills are less than 0 but after a couple of drinks I sent a beer to a guy across the bar and he came over & talked to us for like 45 minutes. At the end of the night I gave him my number. I did it more to practice, not because I have any real interest. But I wouldn't mind a rebound fling, you know?

I am glad to say that I had a lot of fun, and I didn't mope. So yay me!
Jealous =O I am the most awkward person when I'm meeting new people xD I guess thats why any relationship I've had has started out as friends first. I was out the other night with friends doing the same thing but couldn't get the courage to talk to someone. When anyone talked to me I unintentionally gave the cold shoulder :/....bleh

Glad you had a good night. You deserve it after the crap with your ex ^_^

hmmm lets see...went out to chili's for lunch. Forgot to check the nutrition menu before I left, so I just stuck with the grilled chicken salad. Was only 420 calories, and I didn't finish it all(I think it was more because they didn't put the dressing on the side and there was alot of it in the salad. hopefully not finishing made it even out)...anyways really wanted a freakin burger but all of them are like over 1500 calories, with the one i was leaning towards getting over 2000 0.o

Would have regretted it. I think I'm going to start cutting down my calories by 150 less then what I usually eat as I'm stalling at this weight for the past 5 weeks now. And upping the amount of exercise by another 10 minutes. Hopefully that will get things to move along...WHEW. sorry about the long post xD

Last edited by baker23; 01-29-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #497  
Slimmer me in 2012!

S/C/G: 173/167/130

Height: 67"

I love this challenge! It helps to visual see how one is doing in their own progress and get inspiration from other "losers" Thank you for the post, awesome idea!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #498  
Slimmer me in 2012!

S/C/G: 173/167/130

Height: 67"

Congrats on your success so far baker23. Why is it guys seem to be so immersed in a woman's life as far as our weight, self-esteem and general worth goes. Why do men never really seem affected the same way. Good job getting free of the evil ex and getting out there. I think flirting is tough no matter what your weight is, imagine you're the perfect you and then go flirt! Men love a great personality/attitude just as much as a skinny butt. Seriously!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:40 AM   #499  

S/C/G: 215/159/150

Height: 5'8

i often see women who are overweight but get the best guys (personality AND appeareance) because they have self confidence and are fun to be around. a good personality just needs a little higene and and a lipgloss to be ultra sexy
flirting is always a fun way to practice self confidence and talkativeness, so i'm really happy to see you've had a great time
Old 01-30-2012, 03:52 AM   #500  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

Well, one day after weigh in I drop 2lbs. Hahah! But, a bigger loss for the next weigh in I guess. I hope!
I am so glad I finally saw the scale move!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:03 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 190/187/150

Height: 5'6"

love to see other runners in the challenge. im doing a half mary in may. every time i've tried to work up to long distances I've managed to hurt myself so I had been sticking to triathlons instead. This year I really want to give the half marathon distance another try. good luck everyone!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:31 AM   #502  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Here are the week 4 stats!

Quiet Ballerina has leaped to the top spot of the challenge chart after consistently winning high points in the weekly weigh ins! Congrats to Daki for entering the chart at an impressive number 10! Woohoo! Due to a few people being moved to the standby sheet there has been some serious movement in the challenge chart!
A huge well done to Lambiechop for winning this weeks weigh in after losing 5 lbs/2.54% of her body weight!
alliecat is making her way up to the top spot as this weeks top mover in the overall charts! And some new entries by Ruby, princessgina, Musicalme and shellbellster!

Congrats to everyone who made it into the charts and to all those losing, the spreadsheets I use to make the charts are now viewable by the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet but are locked so can only be edited by me. See how far you were away from getting in the top 20's!

By the end of the week there were 100 people listed on the spreadsheet.
I have had to move 15 people to the stand by list. A total of 29 people have dropped out so far.
There are now 85 people remaining in the challenge!

Challenge Chart:

Week 2 Chart:

Overall Chart:
Old 01-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #503  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

Im going crazy!
i think I am finally paying the price for being up and down from Nov. - first week in January!

this weekend from friday- 207.4
woke up saturday-209.4
woke up sunday- 210
woke up today- 207.4

I have been on plan all weekend and i think my body is getting payback and laughing at me! has anyone else seen this happen to them before?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #504  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Congrats on the progress! Time to start a new thread as we have hit our post limit in this thread. Thanks guys!
Closed Thread