Old 02-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/152/145

Height: 5'8''

Default Fat rolls--help!

I have a problem with fat rolls under my breasts when I sit down. I'm guessing it is in relation to my breasts, as one roll is larger/further down than the other, just as one breast is a little bit larger than the other.

It's a tiny fat roll, but I find it EXTREMELY uncomfortable and sore, during times I have to stay seated for a long time--say the theater, or class, or even working at my desk. I'm a 36D, which has increased in the past year. I'm not sure why I'm having this problem now. I'm also not sure why I'm the only person with this problem; I know overweight and obese people, and they've never seemed to have any problems with sitting still for a long time. Me? I keep fumbling in my chair... It gets to be very painful.

Could this be an issue of bra fitting? I've noticed that when I wear one of those crazy-tight jogging bras, the problem is less pronounced, although I haven't tested this for three or so hours... If so, it means I've increased in size again, as this bra worked some six months ago perfectly. Or am I just fat? I really am stumped, because I'm not even clinically overweight. Sure, I could lose seven or eight vanity pounds for the sake of it, but that's about it, really.

It's a very embarrassing problem, you understand. Looking at myself in the mirror, I see a curved woman's body--waist, hips, breasts, and I wonder why God would create normal as painful? I don't want to ask friends, for fear of silent ridicule.

Last edited by robinsong; 02-09-2011 at 05:37 PM.
robinsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I'd have to say it must be your bra if you don't experience this pain while sitting for long periods of time without a bra.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Yes bra fitting is the key! You want a bra that fits well and holds those ladies where they are supposed to be. I would suggest going in for a bra fitting. I also had this problem for a brief period in college... I also noticed it most when sitting in class. Sadly for us full figured ladies bras can break down fast and lose their support.

are they underwire by chance? That was the real problem for me. The wire was just hitting that roll in the right spot but once you get a good fitting bra it shouldn't bother that spot.

Last edited by KayNicole; 02-09-2011 at 05:57 PM.
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote