Old 12-10-2006, 01:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

Default I want to stay fat because.....

I saw this on another thread somewhere around here. This is totally sarcastic of course

I want to stay fat because....

I love weighing the same as, if not more than most grown men.

I love my thighs rubbing together.

I love not being able to sit on my bf's lap without cutting off his breathing.

I love all the health reports about obesity.

I love being fat because my self esteem isn't worth anything anyway.

I love being fat because I like my double chin in pictures.

and last but not least....

I love being fat because my back might get cold without it's rolls!

Add yours
Jessie_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:54 AM   #2  
Proud US Navy Wife

Haha I was actually going to start one of these.

For the record, you stole it from the 100lb club, who stole it from the Atkins forum, who stole it from... somewhere. (Ive been following it, it amuses me highly.. lol)

I want to be fat because:

- I enjoy going out with my thin friends, and feeling like Im a shield between them and the rest of the world.

- I love the fact that all the clothing that fits me was designed to be worn by women three times my age, and all the things designed for my age, and that I like, is way to small.

- Trying out for plays, and not getting cast (or being cast in the chorus) because, although Im a talented vocalist, the romantic leading lady is generally not 200+ lbs.

- When my boyfriend talks about how fast he can run, or how many pushups or situps he can do, it helps boost his self-esteem when I reply "Well, I can do maybe two..."

- If famine hits the US tomorrow, I'm all set!

- I get hit on constantly... by men who think Im easy, because I'm larger.

- I haven't worn shorts, a bathing suit, or a skirt that ended above the ankles in years. Long pants in the middle of summer during a heat wave is so comfortable!

And finally (for now):

- What health risks? My mother, father, sister, grandfather, uncle, and cousins are all diabetic.. I dont want to be left out!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #3  
here I go again...

I love it!

I want to stay fat because...

I feel I'm in good company when I hear the weights of the football players on TV! (If only I wasn't 5'5)

Being the fat sister is distinguishing.

I like hiding from cameras.

I like creepy chubby-chaser guys.

I hate cute clothes.
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #4  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 220/188/170

Height: 5'5"

Default why i love being fat.

I love being fat because:

-i always have something to obsess about

-i love when my husband slaps my belly right over my bellybutton to hear the "popping" sound

-why have one stomach, when you can have 2?
MiaManning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #5  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

LOL!

I love being fat because...
1. Those stretch marks on my thighs, stomach, behind my knees, my love handles, my breasts, and my armpits are just so darn sexy!!
2. The pimples I get because of hormonal imbalance totally make me look younger!
3. When I lie down in bed, and my breasts restrict my throat and cause my breathing to go shallow, I never snore, and DF never wakes up!
4. Being the only obese person at my Christmas party, I'm the girl that everyone notices!
5. Sex in all other positions other than missionary are highly overrated anyway!
6. Being bigger than the seats on the bus gives me a good excuse to have the entire seat to myself!
7. Eating all those fatty foods makes me feel all dragged out, so falling asleep is never a problem!
8. All that padding, and I never get cold in the winter!
9. I can only shop in 1 or 2 places for clothing, so I my feet don't hurt having to walk all over the mall
10. I don't have to sit and pick between 100 different styles of clothing, my size only comes in 2 styles! Both ugly!

Ahh, that made me feel better, and made me giggle a little. It's nice to be able to come to 3FC and be honest about my weight, and my feelings about my weight!
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:13 PM   #6  
McPheever! Yey!

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeReverie View Post
What health risks? My mother, father, sister, grandfather, uncle, and cousins are all diabetic.. I dont want to be left out!
You guys are so funny!

This one really made me laugh.
killmisspiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiniforme View Post
LOL!

Ahh, that made me feel better, and made me giggle a little. It's nice to be able to come to 3FC and be honest about my weight, and my feelings about my weight!
It made me feel better last night....I was having one of those gross and ugly feeling kinda nights.

Thanks for the reminder of where I saw it Fae, I wanted to give credit where credit was due, but my mind was failing miserably lol I was searching for something and it popped up from the Atkins one
Jessie_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #8  
McPheever! Yey!

Height: 5'4"

I love being fat because

- people expect me to wear crappy clothes.

- I'm not forced to wear bikinis during summer.

- my friends think I'm cute.

- I look like a highschool student just because I'm round

:-)
killmisspiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:35 PM   #9  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

I love being fat because
-I love having an excuse to stay single for a lot longer.
-I love proving to people that I do indeed work out.
-I love my boobs touching everyone when I don't ask them too.
-I can hide myself with an extra layer of sarcasm and wit.
-I love only playing matchmaker with friends because I wouldn't like to matchmake myself.
-I love the never ending cravings.
-I love not being able to cross my legs under some table/chairs (like at school).
-I love the swish swish swish as I walk from my jeans rubbing together - sets a rythm to my movement.
-I love that if I keep eating the way I desire I could one day look like my mother and one of my aunts - they are hot!

that's enough for now!
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:22 PM   #10  

Haha.... I saw these on the 100lb forum and they were hilarious. I have the page bookmarked, actually, because I found it strangely motivating.... I haven't tried to come up with any on my own yet, though, so here goes:

I love being fat because I love feeling guilty about everything I eat.

I love being fat because I'd hate to stop being so self-conscious in public!

I love being fat because it's so fun to think of creative ways to explain to little kids that no, I'm not pregnant...

On a related note, I love being fat because I love the way it feels like my 2-year-old neice is accusing me when she climbs on her little rocking horse and says "You're too big, Aunt Jaime!"

I love being fat because it's actually really comfortable to always have my arms crossed in front of my stomach when sitting down.

I love being fat because it makes doing jumping jacks more exciting

I love being fat because the looks people give me when they try on one of my rings is priceless -- "This could fit around my neck!"

I didn't think I had so many in me I'll stop for now.... This is too funny
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #11  
here I go again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by britomart View Post

I love being fat because it makes doing jumping jacks more exciting
This cracks me up!
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:41 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I loved this thread when it was posted on the 100 pound board (If you’ve been reading that one these are repeats that I posted there). Brit - I agree it is really motivating because it makes me think of all the other goals I have. Also I find it's reassuring reading these because I am not alone in my thoughts and emotions (So I'm not crazy.)

* I like being fat because then people don’t ask me or assume I had weightloss surgery. (Not that I’m apposed to other people getting the surgery but it bothers me that people only assume I can lose weight though surgery.)
* I wanna stay fat because I like the looks I get from waiters/waitress. If I order a burger and fries then the that’s why you’re fat look and if I order a salad with fat free dressing the who are you trying to fool look.
* I wanna stay fat because I like struggling to put seatbelts on in the car.
* I like being fat because airport seatbelts are too small and I'm too embarassed to ask the flight attendent for an extender so I like to live dangerously.
* I wanna stay fat because I like everyone assuming any health problems I have are a direct result of my obesity.
* I wanna stay fat because I enjoy going to three stores to try and find a winter coat and then just settling on whatever fits.
* I wanna stay fat because I enjoy paying extra money for clothing.
* I like being fat because I like only having to shave from my knees down (or better yet my Capri line down).
* I like being fat because thongs look really uncomfortable
* I like being fat because I like sitting at tables not booths
* I like being fat because I like people automatically giving me the front seat of the car (because it would be too difficult for me to climb in the back)
* I like being fat because I can out drink everyone the room (The high your weight the slower the alcohol process the slower you get intoxicated or at least that is what I was always told).

Last edited by RememberHowToSmile; 12-13-2006 at 01:50 AM.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 234/154.4/120

Height: 5'6

I want to stay fat because:

who wants just one cute little flower tattoo on your ankle, when you can have eight!

I just love walking down the street and seeing beautiful women check out my fiancee, and making me feel not good enough.

Panty lines, panty lines... oh, and did I mention panty lines?

I love the strained look on my fiancee's face when he carries me.
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:43 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 240/214/165

Height: 5'10

Default love it

I love this thread! Talk about motivation...

I want to stay fat because...

*I like always wrapping a shawl around me so I can hide my belly and back fat
*I especially love when my fiance grabs my chin fat and squeezes it
*Bra shopping is super fun because I have small boobs but plenty of bra pudge
*I enjoy walking around always trying to hold my stomach in
*I don't want to wear nighties or shorts around my fiance
*I like feeling weird everytime I'm eating around people
*Weighing 50 pounds more then my fiance is rad, I know I can kick his *** any time I want!
*I like feeling self-conscious anytime a slim pretty girl walks by and feeling I'm not good enough or attractive enough
Smatini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:46 PM   #15  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

I want to stay fat because I love going to a water park with my boyfriend and standing in line for a slide between two really hot girls for 45 minutes. I liked trying to avoid looking at them and feeling self-conscience that my boyfriend wasn't with a slim, attractive girl like one of them.
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote