Old 02-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Hope everyone had a great day! Get a good nights' sleep!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:49 AM   #47  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Rainbow- i managed to get an antibiotic down with 2 panadol and a voltaren, along with some soup, and have a good 3 hour nap, and it actually feels a bit better! I woke up hungry and managed to have a yoghurt without feeling naseaus from pain so thats a good sign
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Icon Glad to hear it! Hope it just continues to improve
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:18 AM   #49  

I forgot to mention that at Laneway Festival (the music festival I went to on Monday), I was photographed by 2 girls for a magazine-style website because "they liked my style". I was kind of stunned, and didn't think they'd actually use a photo of me (I still think of myself as kind of huge and unattractive fairly often).
http://coupdemainmagazine.com/compon...t/article/2740
Scroll down to the bottom...not a great picture, but I feel kind of good in a way being on a website?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

icon, you really don't look that bad! although it's my first time seeing a picturee of you so i dunno how different you look from normal...

krampus, how does one "fall violently"? or were you walking violently? lol. congrats on your 4 days on no candy btw (saw that on fb) and how do you manage to work out in the mornings?! seriously! well done!

rainbow, hey! that's awesome! yeah, you're kinda making a funny face on there, haha... but it's still cool!

hey guys. on here just to try to be doing something as i have a terrible migraine and i can't sleep anymore. i was actually sent home from work earlier today cuz i was gonna faint in class and couldn't concentrate at all. pumped myself full of meds, but of course, they don't work on my super-impervious-to-medicine head... *sigh* slept all afternoon and now i'm like... blerh. i really want this to be gone by tomorrow because i have that big ******* meeting with the head of the board of education and i need to make a good impression, not be holiding my head in my hands... also elementary school tomorrow... *sigh* oh how i did not miss you. anyways, TOM, i viciously hate you.

peace out.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:35 AM   #51  

Kawaii Dumb, I hope you feel better soon, that sucks. Yeah, I made a kind of awkward face because I suck at smiling, I wasn't entirely sober, and I also was kind of dumbfounded that they actually wanted to take my picture.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #52  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Icon - you look so cute!

Happy Hump day!

I must say I really don't have anything to say this morning. So everyone have a good day!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #53  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone! I new to the weekly chat. I've been lurking and finally decided to post.

I originally signed up for the site in 2008 but never took losing weight seriously until now. I am doing well so far

Did anyone else get the crazy weather last night? My car was encased in ice, and a huge tree branch fell in the street. My evening classes are canceled today but have to get through work first.
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Hey everyone! We are in a winter storm emergency around here! It sucks, but I've managed to come in to work both days. Our office didn't close, although we did get released early yesterday and I didn't want to waste PTO time.

I didn't make it to the gym Monday and it was freezing rain last night, but I did managed to pull out JM No More Trouble Zones...it kicked my booty!

Hope everyone is well! XoXo
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #55  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Hi Lupo welcome back! You'll find a lot of support is here.

Kawaii - boo for migraines I only had one once in my life and that was after getting food poisoning and wound up in the hospital. Hopefully you're better today.

So ladies who am I kidding like I never have nothing to say...I have a question, this month starting today of course I'm going to count calories, but my problem is on these sites (I'll be using loseit.com) a lot of the stuff I eat I can't find (or maybe I'm a little dumb haha) so should I just find something with the same amount of calories in it as the things I ate or what? Also does anyone else love Arizona green tea with ginseng and honey? sooo good!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #56  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Today was such a f-ing weird f-off day. My moods are so unstable. I was flying high until someone posted an annoying comment on my Facebook in the afternoon, and then all **** broke loose and it was a challenge not to just slam into everyone I passed on the street.

My friend gave me handmade sushi that I intended to save for another day, but we ended up having dinner at the mall food court and the literally ONE place that has healthy choices was closed, so I ate some of the sushi for dinner. They were big dense hand rolls so I ripped them up and ate the innards without the rice (well, I had some rice too). While my friends ate crepes and ice cream for dessert I ate 2 yakitori (skewers of meat) with chicken and spring onion and a couple strawberries. Got home, cut up the remaining sushi to pack for lunch, took a few bites, felt guilty, and did an entire workout based on how guilty I felt for eating rice. Calories for today were hovering around 1600 which is NOT A BIG DEAL but I felt super disappointed in myself.

The whole workout time I was fighting back tears because I felt so fat. Being fat has nothing to do with being overweight. Fat is a state of mind...one that I really hope I can get away from someday.

Tomorrow better f-ing be better.

/emo rant
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Krampus- sorry about your sh*tbag day! I hope tomorrow is better for you! You def. need to get the rid of that fat mindset! You are tiny/fit/healthy! Good for you for getting the workout in. It will pay off in the long run even if it was just out of guilt.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #58  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

gnat Thanks for the ideas! My bf's mom gets big discount at GNC on the base she works at. We were planning on checking out the place...

Kawaii Hopefully you will get the final answer on Friday so that you don't have to be under the big stress about your future!

Rainbow My 5 year old likes the thing.. which is quite odd but I'm not complaining.. since it's quite healthy drink. She drinks it as if it's a chocolate. LOL

Krampus Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow...

So I was trying to be good yesterday since today was my picture, inch measurement day for Day 30 of workout.. and I stepped on the scale this morning and now I'm in Onederland! It's only 199.4 so I'm not in "safe" zone and I may go over 200 again but I'm going to try hard so that I can be moving down more... Yay.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Finally getting out of the house today. The windchill is only -13...woo! lol But I can't be in the house one more day. Down .4 today...better than up, right? It's hump day girls...we're almost to the weekend!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #60  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Yay for loss, Madison. Yes... and the hump day is half gone too! Woohoo!
We are going to Busch Garden this weekend.. hopefully the weather will be good and I will get to walk a lot! Can't wait for the weekend..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote