Old 02-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #136  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Note to self: Do not return to eating sweets. I felt like a crack addict back on the junk today. Dinner was a carrot, a candy bar and a slice of cake. Nipping this one in the bud. It's just not worth it for me. Writing today off as my "cheat day."

The actual first sweets I had at the brunch buffet were absolutely 100% worth it though. Homemade cookies, delicious flan, mini parfait with chocolate and blueberry sauce, and banana nut pound cake. The food was great too - cauliflower/broccoli stirfry, seaweed salad, tender little fried chicken nuggets (made in-house), kimchee and pork with bean sprouts...a great deal at ¥880 for all you can eat!

I don't want to talk about what I weighed the last time I stepped on the scale, so I won't. Made a salad for lunch tomorrow and I have no junk in my house and no money to spare before Seoul, so I think I'll be OK. Did Tae Bo, 300 crunches and planks tonight.

Aaand on a completely unrelated note, I'm pretty sure my friend in Germany has just written me off his list. Haven't heard a peep from him in over a month, no replies to my texts or emails. There was a little tension and weirdness when we hung out, but the last conversation we had before parting ways was about hanging out in the future. I am faithful to my boyfriend but I can't control my feelings 100% and this one is really burning me up. T_T

rainbowstripe It is SUPER frustrating what happened with your work! Sorry that inconvenience happened. Hang in there, have a healthy snack or something. As for Cheetos...they're better in the West, Japanese ones are sort of weirdly sweet.

KawaiiCandie Nice work turning down dessert. It is easier to have none than just a little with sweet stuff. Also I'm really glad to hear your weigh-in was a happy one!

MiZTaCCeN Clean eating feels nice doesn't it? That said, I'd probably commit a felony to eat a can of ravioli right now.

MadisonAvePhoto Oreos are FANTASTIC. They only sell them in rows of 18 here so I don't trust myself.

JLNichols 86 is still good! Nice work on the water. I love the constant peeing thing - it really feels like I'm getting clean on the inside.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #137  

Note to self: do not try and drink like a freshman anymore. I haven't gotten drunk in quite awhile and I feel like crap this morning. I don't even think I can post personals right now...
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=krampus;3697197]Note to self: Do not return to eating sweets. I felt like a crack addict back on the junk today. Dinner was a carrot, a candy bar and a slice of cake. Nipping this one in the bud. It's just not worth it for me. Writing today off as my "cheat day."

I like that you had a carrott

There is your kick in the tush to get back on track
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Krampus - Sorry about the boy drama. I think it's pretty normal to have feelings for other people even when you're in a committed relationship - it's just what you do with those feelings that is the issue. But it sounds like you're on the right track, and maybe it's better that this guy is ignoring you. And also, I packed away 20 oreos EASILY...totally worth it!

I'm trying calorie cycling this week, so today is my 1800 cal day which seems like sooo much. But whatevs. More metabolic circuit training today, drinking more water. Have a good Sunday, girls!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #140  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowstripe View Post
Icon Caterpillars can be cuuuuute though! All inchy along and squiggly...ok I sound weird. But I guess big ones are scary. Hope your herbs are ok! I'm confused about today. It isn't a public holiday...but it is? Like..I know we don't get tomorrow off or anything, but I'm working today...do I get time and a half? No one seems to know. I want more money haha. Congrats on your weigh in!!
No, caterpillars are like maggots but with more legs! And doing a less helpful job! I got time and a half last night, so you should get time and a half I think. Not sure about days in lieu.

Sorry about the lack of personals but i have to panic about doing a crazy application for the psychologists board which looks like just 7 pages of forms, but requires 9 supporting documents and has to be witnessed signing by a justice of the peace, wtf
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote