Old 02-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #76  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

JL/MiZ You guys are crazy motivated. I could never just "pop" out of bed at that hour. I definitely am a night owl.

MiZ If I eat too much, I almost always get sick. I freak out with my periods too, I almost always convince myself that I'm pregnant. Could you take the pregnancy test again, just for peace of mind?

krampus I overate on Tuesday, it was one of my very best friend's birthdays, I made her cookies, and one thing lead to another and I ate 5 cookies. Ugh.

Despite going very off plan on Tuesday, today when I weighed myself I'm down another pound to 167.6. YAY!!!!
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

MiZ- i used to be the queen of convincing myself I was knocked up. SERIOUSLY your mind can convince your body that you are experiencing certain symptoms. Have you missed your period yet? When is it due?
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:18 AM   #78  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Kramps I understand exactly what you mean about reducing carbs and having mood swings. When I don't have carb, I turn into a monster... lol

lupo Congrats on the loss! WTG

I felt good this morning so I wore a pencil skirt I bought before I started my job... which was back in August. I bought it back then but today is the first time wearing it... because I've gained weight and the tummy was just not flattering in this skirt. I wore it today and I didn't feel disgusted. NSV I guess...

I'm so hungry though... going out to lunch to Chipotle so I better make sure I'm not starving.. or I will be inhaling stuff there..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #79  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Krampus – me too man me to! Don’t feel bad I was 700 over my calories yesterday…geeez haha.

Lupo – I start on the 14th of this month so I’m waiting it out I’m probably just subconsciously stressing over eating and feeling like garbage just because of it. I’m kind of broke until the 15th. I might ask my guy to go buy it so I STFU lol.

Linds – I’m not due until the 14th I’m probably just freaking myself out over nothing…It’s true you can convince yourself your something just to feel the symptoms ugh it sucks that’s for sure!

Tara- I love it when you can finally fit into something you bought months ago.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #80  

MiZ- yeah you are far too early to test and it be accurate. Did you have a true slip up?
Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 230/222.5/190

Height: 5.4

MIz- Like Lindb I also was always thinking I was prego! now I have been three time and I think I have alot of the symptoms of early pregnancy half way through the month when I'm ovulating. i get nausea, tired and irratible! I definately would not worry untill atleast a week after you miss a period! if your working out really hard it can cause your body to be late to. I hope it's nothing to worry about! I was losing weight last year and then found out i was prego and everything went out the door! i gained 37 pounds and it's torture trying to get it off!
activemommywanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #82  
Lifes a Journey

Linds - Yea the condom went snap and I didn't know until it was too late, and he mentioned when he was drunk he wants a kid so...ACK **** NO!

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 02-03-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 214.3/200.4/150

Height: 5'9

Krampus - My fiancée is in North Carolina. I was there for 6 months and came back to Canada to visit family for the Canadian Thanksgiving. When I tried to cross the border to go back down south, they flagged me, interrogated me, and banned me from the states for 6 months We were only expecting to be apart for 4 days so it was a huge life change for us and we were forced to be in a long distance relationship.

Things are going well tho. I got a job and he came up to spend Christmas with me for 2 weeks. We only have 2 more months to go, so we're staying positive.

-------

On a side note, after I do anything ab related at the gym, I hurt like crazy for 2-3 days. I do stretches after every work out, but it discourages me from going every other day because I hurt so much. Is it because I've never used the muscles in my abs before and I just have to get used to it?
gnat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #84  

MiZ- hang in there! You are probably okay! If you start freaking yourself out send me a PM you can totally rant/vent/dump to me! FX all is fine!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #85  
Lifes a Journey

Sounds good thanks Linds!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

..... I'm baaaaack!! And I'm quite a mess, might I add. Worked 40+ hrs in 3 days, and I'm sick as a dog.

Needless to say, I have fallen completely off-plan, have not exercised since Monday, and have been eating ungodly amounts of chips, cookies, candy, and otherwise horrible foods. Feeling disgusting and discouraged, but so happy to be home/warm/safe.

Sucks to be essential personnel during weather emergencies!!

I just read through all the posts, so I'll do a few personals in a bit.

Hot tea and fuzzy socks for now, though. *yawn*
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #87  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Fatpants- that sounds crazy! What were you doing in those 40 hours?

gnat- what?? They banned you for 6 months? I might have missed a post, but how come? That sucks As for the abs, yeah I reckon its just a matter of getting used to it Start out slow, and maybe only do abs once or twice a week, and do completely different muscle groups on the other days, thats what I would do. If you are a bit on the crazy side, you come to kinda love that hurt xD

tara- i am excited about your pencil skirt!

lupo- yay for your loss!

miz- you could always go to see your gp right? If its been 2 weeks you should be able to get an accurate test now i think. Fingers crossed things work out for you!

rainbow- well done on getting exercise done

For me- still sore, still waking up in the middle of the night with pain, and it doesnt help that it was 21 degrees last night and around 100% humidity. But the swelling is going down slowly, and I have given up chewing so thats one source of pain gone But of course, when I decide to go on to smoothies, a cyclone knocks out all our sources of bananas and we wont have any for like 9 months or something u_u

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 02-03-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

MiZ I guess a trainer would be helpful! Hope you sort out the pregnant/not pregnant thing...I hate worrying about those things.

lupos Congrats on the loss!

tara Yay NSV! Yay Chipotle! I don't actually know what it is but it sounds like a place I'd like to eat (and probably overeat...).

FPSJ Welcome back, I'm sure you didn't do as badly as you think! Back on track! Glad to hear you're safe and sound back at home though

~Alright ladies. I'm severely tempted to leave work to go and buy a chocolate bar. A big one. My boyfriend and I are having "discussions" - I decided that I can't just leave what happened and what I said on Monday as nothing only to bring it up again while drunk, so I brought it up while sober. Last night we slept in the same bed but didn't touch - although he said this morning that's because it was so hot. I don't know. I'm stressed out. He's trying to explain how he thinks and how he feels and it's all so..."academic", like he analyses things and can't separate thinking about feelings and stuff...oh man I know this makes no sense but I'm stressed out and I don't want to lose my boyfriend, but I also want it to be resolved somehow.

Bleh. Having to do rolling stocktake on my own at work today. At least it's occupying my brain a bit.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Awww Icon, I'm sorry you're still having pain problems . Just hang in there, keep taking those meds! To answer your question, I work at a hospital. Unfortunately they never close, so no snow days for me. My little feet are like "Pleeeaaase stop standing on ussss" hahahaha.

Rainbow
, thanks I would not be shocked if I legitimately ate back a full pound gain this week. Anywho, tomorrow morning I will get back into my routine after lots of sleep and getting myself organized. As for the boy talks... I'd be all squirmy too, but I think you're doing the right thing. In my own experience, it is always worse to let your thoughts fester in your head. Talking is uncomfortable and makes you question the stability of what you have, but if you can work through this you will only be more "stable" going forward. One step at a time, though. Instead of worrying about breaking up, stay focused on your goal-- having an honest and open conversation about your needs in this relationship.

Ok I need a foot massage ASAP.

Last edited by FatPantsSkinnyJeans; 02-03-2011 at 06:35 PM.
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Icon What what what no bananas?? Dumb pain. Get it away.

FPSJ Talking is uncomfortable when it's about stuff like this! Scary. Thanks for the advice. Guess it doesn't help I'm waiting on my period that usually appears like clockwork on a Friday morning and has yet to show :/
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote