Old 11-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #16  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Height: 5'5"

You make a great point. I've felt the full feeling a few times since dieting but it has really opened my eyes to how much I was eating before. OR when I watch my friends gorge themselves and complain about how full they are--and I see their big belly pooch out because of it--and I watch how much food they ate. In my head I'm like, OMG thats how much I use to EAT! Now I absolutely hate the full feeling! At Thanksgiving I was full but a content full.
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #17  
~ Jillian Junkie ~

S/C/G: 220/175ish/165

Height: 5'10

This weekend was fail for me. I only exercised a little bit, and didn't do as well with nutrition as I would have liked. Regardless, I didn't gain more than half a pound if any. (My scale can be temperamental sometimes so it's hard to tell, really.)

But I'm easing myself back into proper habits... so, no harm no foul. Although, I am worried about the coming weeks. After Thanksgiving our patrons at my job start getting quite generous. So from now on there's going to be lots of cookies and treats hanging around to tempt me. I've never been on a diet in December before so this should be interesting. Dun dun dunnnn... wish me luck. lol
singforthedayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #18  
On the way down!

S/C/G: 226/ticker/150

Height: 5'10.75

I did poorly. Actually, this whole week was bad. I gained. Typically, I'd be extremely bummed; however, I have learned that when I go home I have to just tell people I need to do my own thing and then actually do it. There's a reason I was always overweight growing up. I can't eat that way. I have to do things my way.
redliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #19  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I ate so much that I felt sick and had to waddle clutching my stomach. Fail. I feel ashamed reading everyone's victorious posts and displays of self control.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #20  
Getting healthy!

Height: 5'7"

I actually did pretty well. Even though I had 2 Thanksgiving meals in one day, I only ended up eating at one of them, and only until I was full. Not the "I feel sick" full, mind you. I'm pretty proud of myself!
Paramedic is offline   Reply With Quote